that is out of my control.
它会殃及成千上万人
Something that will affect thousands...
成千上万居民
and thousands of citizens.
它会影响到你个人
And it will affect you very personally
除非接受我的要求
unless you accept what I've asked for...
并在太阳落山前
and announce it publicly...
公之于众
before the sun goes down.
拉美西斯
Ramses...
别背对我
do not turn your back on me!
这不是私人恩怨
This has nothing to do with you and I.
远远不是
This is far beyond that.
这关乎埃及人存亡 懂吗
This is about Egypt's survival. Do you understand?
日落前
Sunset
否则 就太迟了
After that, it will be too late.
什么太迟了
What will be too late?
保护好你的孩子
You protect your child.
今晚保护好你的孩子
You protect your child tonight.
我的孩子
My child?
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗 摩西
Is that a threat? Moses!
摩西
Moses!
告诉大家
Tell everyone...
去宰一头羊
to slaughter a lamb...
今晚用羊血
and mark their doors...
在门以及门框上
and their doorposts tonight...
做标记
with its blood.
为什么
Why?
如果我错了 就可惜了羊儿
Pity the lambs if I am wrong.
如果我是对的
If I'm right...
我们得祈祷它们得到永生
we will bless them for eternity.
本奴 本奴
Bennu? Bennu?
不
No!
拉美西斯
Ramses?
拉美西斯
Ramses.
拉美西斯
Ramses.
不
No!
撒迦利亚
Zechariah?
撒迦利亚
Zechaflah?
跪下
Knee.
出去
Get out!
凶手
Murderer!
孩童杀手
Child killer!
他们的孩子昨晚死了
Their children died last night.
我的孩子也是
As did mine.
是你的上帝干的
Is this your god?
孩童杀手
A killer of children?
什么样的上帝会有如此"杰作"
What kind of fanatics worship such a god?
昨晚希伯来孩童没一个死的
No Hebrew child died last night.
滚
Get...
滚出去
out.
走
Go.
你们每个人
Every one of you!
滚
Go!
回到你们梦想的迦南去吧
Go to Canaan if that's what you want.
回到你们梦中的故土
Back to the homeland of your dreams.
滚吧
But go.
听从你的命令
As you command.
这是我走过的路
This is the route I took.
从这里 我们往南去红海
From here, we go south to the Red Sea.
海峡在这 有点潮水 但能步行穿过
The straits are here. At low tide, we can cross on foot.
知道为什么你能睡这么香吗 我的孩子
You know why you sleep so well, my boy?
因为你知道我们都爱你
Because you know you are loved.
恕我直言
With respect...
如果我们不抓个40万奴隶回来
if we're going to recapture 400,000 slaves...
我们就需要超过3个师的人
we might need more than three divisions.
我们不抓任何奴隶
We're not recapturing anyone.
哦
Oh.
前进
Forward!
我们应该休息
We should rest.
不
No.
到了红海才安全
We're not safe until we cross the sea.
摩西
Moshe!
拉美西斯
Ramses...
带着4000人
4,000 men...
一千辆马车
a thousand chariots.
离我们多远
How far behind us?
4天路程
Four days.
要是他们马不停蹄 不到4天
Less, if they don't rest the horses.
拉美西斯
Ramses!
拉美西斯
Ramses!
马需要歇息
We need to rest the horses...
士兵们也是
and the men!
海峡在那条路
The straits are that way.
最长 最好走的路
The longest, easiest route...
在西海岸
is down the western coast.
或者我们穿过山脉
Or we go through the mountains.
穿过山脉
The mountains?
为什么 为什么不走那条路
Why? Why don't we take that route?
我们可以 拉美西斯也可以
We can, but so can Ramses.
山路险峻
The mountain passes are dangerous...
但对于拉美西斯的马车来说太窄
but they are too narrow for Ramses' chariots.
他追不上 能给我们争取点时间
He couldn't follow. That would give us needed time.
上帝和你怎么说
What does God tell you?
走山路
The mountains.
能成功吗
Can we make it?
前进
Forward!
走哪条路
Which way from here?
待在这
Stay here.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我不知道身在何方
I don't know where I am.
你不帮我
You won't help me?
你不帮我
You won't help them.
这条路
This way!
出发
Move out!
这条路
This way!
你确定
Are you sure?
非常确定
Oh, I'm very sure.
凭我们的装备 你确定我们能翻过山
I mean, are you sure we can make it across with our equipment...
我们的马车呢
our chariots?
他们都不觉得他们的装备能翻过去
They didn't think they could with theirs.
他们如何知道
How would they know?
他们又没走过那里
They've never been here.
摩西或许知道
Moses may have.
涨潮还是退潮
Is this high tide or low tide?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
这不是海峡 对吧
This isn't the straits, is it?
不是
No.
你知道我们在哪吗
Do you even know where we are?
是的
Yes!
我们正在某个地方 前有大海
We're at a point on the earth where there is a sea ahead...
后有追兵
and an army behind!
现在怎么办
So now what?
不管有没追兵
Army or no army...
我们都要休息
we have to rest.
我误导了所有人
I have misled all of them.
我抛家弃子
I have abandoned my family.
却辜负了你
I have failed you.
我并不是自认为的那样
I'm not what I thought I was.
那是什么
What is it?
洋流
The current.
水流很急
电影精选列表