什么不是巧合
What isn't?
你来比东
You coming to Pithom.
你为何而来
Why did you come?
生意
Business.
坐
Sit.
你父亲是谁
Who's your father?
知道你说不出他的名字
I know you don't know his name...
只知道他是法老军队的一名将军
only that he was a general in Pharaoh's army...
你母亲从未说起过他名字
unnamed by your mother.
看得出这话题 会让你不舒服
I can see this is making you uncomfortable.
这事你会感兴趣
This will interest you.
没有什么将军
There was no general.
你母亲
Your mother...
你喊做母亲的女人 没有孩子
the woman you call your mother, has no children.
你一出生就是奴隶
You were born a slave.
别走 别走
Don't go. Don't go.
我走是为你好
It's better for you that I do.
我走了
I'm leaving.
现在你走了 还是会回来的
If you leave now, you'll just come back...
因为你知道有些事不对劲 你一直有这感觉
because you know something's wrong. You've always felt it.
拜托
Please.
所有人出去
Everybody out.
出去
Out.
你出生那年
The year of your birth...
有预言说会我们的领袖将诞生
there was a prophecy that our leader would be born...
来救我们于水火之中
to liberate us from our bondage.
因此 孟斐斯就下诏书
And so, there was an edict from Memphis...
命令杀害每个希伯来新生儿
to kill every firstborn Hebrew boy.
你父母不想让这事发生
Your parents didn't wait for that to happen.
任何你活命的办法都好过没有办法
Any chance of your survival was better than no chance.
他们把你交给了你姐
They handed you to your sister.
她把你放篮子里 带到了河边
She took you in a basket to the banks of the river...
把你漂到了只有她知道的地方
and she floated you to where she knew...
法老帕拉美西的女儿 比西亚
Pharaoh Paramesse's daughter, Bithia, bathed.
比西亚收留了你和你姐 仆人米里亚姆
Bithia took you and your sister, Miriam, as a maid...
把你们当成亲生的来抚养
and raised you as her own.
她很爱你 但从没告诉你
She probably even loved you... but she never told you,
或者任何人真♥相♥ 包括你
or anyone else, the truth.
你是希伯来人
You are Hebrew.
这是真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥是
The truth is,
这都算不上一个好故事
it's not even that good a story.
你们这些人都擅长
And I thought you people were meant to be...
说故事
good storytellers.
喂 奴隶
You, slave.
喂
You!
想要为这个情报领赏吗
Do you expect a reward for this information?
能服务于你就是我们的奖赏
Our reward is being of service to you.
当然了 如果
That said, if there were...
你有比这更好的奖赏
some token you had in mind beyond that...
我们也不会拒绝的
we wouldn't refuse it.
那这个奖赏如何
Well, how about this, then?
我不杀你们 如何
What about if I don't kill you?
这就足够了
Hmm? That would be sufficient payment.
你们这帮人
You people.
请退下
Please leave.
请
Please.
情况如何
How did it go?
下次再谈这事吧
We can talk about that another time.
现在就谈
We can talk about it now...
好让我在苦瓜脸军医的照料下喘息会
if only as a respite from this army of grim-faced physicians.
坐
Sit.
我自己看了下市政记录
We're taking a thorough look at the city records...
显然总督是个贼
and the man is clearly a thief.
真是人生莫大的讽刺啊
It's one of life's more depressing ironies...
一个渴望权力之人
that the men who crave power...
最适合当权之人
are best fitted to acquire it,
确是最不善用权力之人
and least fitted to exercise it.
怎么了 摩西
What's wrong, Moses?
你病了
You're sick.
有事困扰着你
Something else is troubling you.
我看得出来
I can tell.
没有 没什么事
No, nothing else.
愿你时刻警惕
May you be alert...
得重生并受上帝庇佑
rejuvenated and protected by the gods...
与世长存
every moment of your eternal life.
往左
And to the left.
不 你的左边
No, your left.
再过去点
More, more, more.
很好
Good.
它很高啊
It is tall.
纪念碑就是纪念碑
Monuments are monuments...
因为它们能做纪念
for a reason. They inspire.
这纪念碑纪念什么
Inspire what, in this case?
这是 纪念一切 权力
In this, and in every case, power.
不管是什么 大声说出来吧
Say it out loud, whatever it is.
比东的总督在门外
The Viceroy of Pithom is outside.
议事日程是没有他
He's not on the agenda.
让他回比东去
Well, he can go back to Pithom until he is.
不 我们应该处理这事
No, we should deal with this.
叫他进来
Bring him in.
如果你想来请求新国王的原谅
If you came here to beg the new king's forgiveness...
想都别想
it won't work.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
请等一下
Oh. Wait, please.
能让我说句话吗
May I at least respond?
请求你
I beg you.
这关乎你的利益
It's in your interest.
长话短说
You make it short.
好的
I will...
只能对国王一人说
to the king alone.
我建议
My advice is that...
他和其他人离开房♥间
he, and the other generals, also leave the room.
是嘛
Really?
你的建议
That's your advice?
嗯
Hmm.
你不是他的顾问
Well, you are not his advisor.
没错 你才是
Oh, that's right. You are.
没错
That's right.
摩西
Moses.
摩西
Moses.
除了总督其他人出去
Everybody but the Viceroy...
出去
out.
有个坏消息
Terrible news.
你来了
There you are.
那么
So...
那个总督
The Viceroy.
你没逮捕他
You didn't arrest him.
你没有听从我这个首席顾问的建议
You didn't take your Chief Advisor's advice.
没有 他来
No, he came. Uh...
告诉我关于两个卫兵的事
He told me of an incident involving two guards...
其中一个在袭击中幸存了下来
one of which survived the attack.
我和他说我不在乎这种事
And I told him I did not care.
然后 他告诉了我一个难以置信的故事
And then, he told me the most unbelievable story.
他说 消息完全可靠
Told to him, he said, by very reliable sources.
我给了他点压力
Then, when pressed...
他透露出他们都是希伯来间谍
he admitted that they were Hebrew spies.
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
是的
Yes.
你是怎么想的
And what do you make of it?
电影精选列表