公元前1300年
过去400年 希伯来人饱受埃及人奴役
为埃及造就了雕像 城市以及荣耀
但是他们从未忘记过自己的故乡
以及他们的神
神也从未忘记他们
出埃及记
法老与众神
孟斐斯法老的宫殿
确实 希泰人在卡叠什城外驻扎了1万6千人的部队
It's true, the Hittite army has 16,000 troops camped outside Kadesh.
他们的目的是什么
What's less clear is why.
希泰人想要跨越边境
The Hittites are trying to cross the border.
显而易见
Obviously.
他们还想干嘛呢
What else would they be doing?
根据我们的情报 他们期盼我们进攻
Anticipating an invasion by us, according to our information.
他们以为我们
They think we are...
已然备战 但我们没有
preparing an attack, which we are not.
我不想 也不愿意坐在这
What I don't want to do, and won't do, is sit here...
干等着希泰军队
and wait until we're fighting Hittite armies...
兵临城下
outside the palace walls.
来吧
Come.
内脏都说些什么
What do the entrails say?
内脏不会说话
They don't "say" anything.
它们只会暗示
They imply...
然后去解释暗示
And that's open to interpretation.
那就解释吧
So, interpret them.
我们能否先发制人赢得战争
We'll win or we won't in a preemptive attack?
能还是不能
It's a yes or a no.
尚不清楚
And it's not clear.
但能知道一个预言
But something else is.
战争中 一位首领会得救
In the battle, a leader will be saved...
救他的人某天会统治国家
and his savior will someday lead.
内脏或许应该说
Then the entrails should also say...
我们应该放弃理智
that we will abandon reason...
让预言来引领我们
and be guided by omens.
伟大的赛克迈特
Great Sekhmet...
以你的名义 法老作饮
Pharaoh drinks in your name...
并祈祷卡叠什一战挫败希泰人
and prays for victory over the Hittites at Kadesh.
时机一旦成熟 你就废了她
Your first order of business when the time comes, you retire her.
我会的
I will.
真不懂我父亲为什么没废了她
I don't know why my father hasn't.
只是 万一
But, just in case...
我身处险境 你就从其他路逃走
if you see me in any real danger out there, ride the other way.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
当我看着你 就像看到两个
When I look at you, I still see the two boys...
共同成长的孩子 亲如手足
who grew up together, close as brothers.
如果有什么原因
If, for any reason...
让你们忘记这点
you ever forget that...
让这个提醒你们
let these remind you.
长度足够在马背上攻击
Long enough to be effective from horseback...
却又不会让你拔不出来
not so long that you trip over them.
这把是他的 我的在你那
This is his. You've got mine.
没错 我就是这么安排的
That's right. That's how I want it.
你们彼此拥有
You have each other's...
保证对方安全
to keep each other safe.
答应我你们会做到
Promise me you'll do that...
直到永远
always.
哦
Oh...
赛提 赛提 赛提
Seti! Seti! Seti!
赛提
Seti.
在那
There!
把阿蒙队部署在背面
Deploy Amun division to the north,
瑞队去中部
Ra division to the center...
卜塔队去南面 我们带领赛思队做后备
and Ptah to the south. And we hold Seth in reserve.
后备
In reserve?
是的
Yes.
我们应该集中兵力在中部
We should concentrate our strength in the center.
你应该集中兵力去战斗
You should concentrate yours on fighting.
我来指挥
Leave the generalship to me.
射箭
Fire!
射箭
Fire!
冲啊
Charge!
带走拉美西斯 走
Take Ramses! Go!
走
Go!
掉头 掉头
Turn around! Turn around!
摩西 摩西 摩西
Moses! Moses! Moses!
摩西
Moses.
那里发生了什么
What happened out there?
没什么
Nothing.
我问了指挥官同样的问题 他们和我撒谎
I asked the commanders the same thing. They, too, lied.
我受够了
And I'm tired of it.
您以为有事发生
He thinks something happened.
-其实没有 -什么意思
-But it didn't. -Meaning?
高级女祭司 她的预言
The High Priestess, her prophecy.
她说她看不到谁赢
She said she couldn't see who would win.
却看到了 "首领会得救"
The other one. "The leader will be saved..."
之类的
and so on.
你救了我儿的命
You saved my son's life?
是的
Yes.
坐下
Sit.
"谢谢"一句远远不够
"Thank you" is not sufficient...
但是谢谢你
but thank you.
我知道你不相信预言之类
I know you don't believe in omens or prophecies...
但我相信
but I do believe.
这我很敬重
And I respect that.
但这又如何
But this isn't anything.
我救了他也无任何意义
This doesn't even make any sense.
因为你不是我的血脉
Because you're not my blood.
是的
Yes.
你无法继承我的王位
It's true, you can't succeed me.
按常理不能
Not in the usual way.
无论如何都不能
Not in any way.
光坐这想肯定不能
In any way imaginable, sitting here.
这么说亲生儿子不应该
It's horrible to say this about one's own son...
但我相信你比他更适合领导
but I trust you more than him to lead.
"希泰人的马车"
"The Hittite chariotry...
"粉碎了我们的放手并开始进攻"
"crashed through our defense and began its attack.
"我发现自己被敌人包围"
"I found myself surrounded by the enemy...
"没有卫兵 没有盾牌"
"no soldier, no shield-bearer...
"独自面对激战"
"facing a desperate fight for my life.
"依赖上帝的帮助"
"Only with the help of the gods...
"我击溃了我们的敌军"
"did I defeat our attackers...
"与瑞队会合"
"and rejoin Ra division."
打住
Stop there.
有什么你想改撰的吗
Anything you'd like to rephrase?
没有
No.
我能继续吗
Shall I go on?
不用了 相信剩余情节没问题
No, I'm sure the rest is fine.
下来何事
What's next?
比东
Pithom.
怎么了
What about it?
那的形势 以及奴隶
The situation. The slaves.
好的 拉美西斯
Fine. Ramses.
什么
What?
去那 和总督会面
Go up there, meet with the viceroy,
观察情况并报告给我
look around, make a report.
我
Me?
那里终究属于你 长点兴趣吧
It will be yours someday. Take an interest in it.
还有何事
What else?
我去见总督吧
I'll go to see the viceroy.
不
No.
我去见他
I'll go.
这事不值得你去做
It's beneath you.
这事不值得任何将军去做
It's beneath any general.
我去吧
电影精选列表