为什么边缘有金属 - 所以衣服很容易滑落
Why the metal over the edge? - So the clothes would slide off easy.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我没有试图隐藏它 为什么我要试图通过金属探测器获取金属
I didn't try to hide it. Why would I try to take metal through a metal detector?
因为你很愚蠢
Because you're stupid.
移♥动♥它
Move it.
打开107
Open up 107.
你点这些东西干什么 你看起来不像绘画类型
What did you order this stuff for? You don't look like the painting type.
如果它看着你的脸 你就不会知道天赋
You wouldn't know talent if it looked you in the face.
我看着你的脸 我看不出杰克的大便
I'm looking you in the face, and I don't see jack shit.
头发你的颜色
Hair. Your color.
直率的
Frank.
油漆其中一个是肉色的
Paint. One of them's flesh colored.
你在画什么 - 我不知道 也许是大海
What are you painting? - I don't know. The ocean, maybe.
如果你用的是肉色的颜料 你最好画一幅肖像
If you're using flesh colored paint, you'd better paint a portrait.
直率的
Frank!
莫里斯今晚睡得早吗 - 是啊他感觉不舒服
Morris go to sleep early tonight? - Yeah. He wasn't feeling well.
他一定睡得很香 他没有动
He must sleep pretty soundly. He hasn't moved.
莫里斯
Morris?
是啊怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
我昨晚登顶了
I went up on top last night.
我看到通风器的竖井通向屋顶
I saw the ventilator shaft to the roof.
我够不着 我可能需要加强一下
I can't reach it, I might need a boost.
你们怎么来的 - 我的假人准备好了
How are you all coming? - My dummy's ready.
洞挖完了 我刚开始做假人
The hole's done. I'm just starting the dummy.
我做得不太好
I ain't doing too good.
今晚 约翰和我上去
Tonight, John and I'll go up.
你能买♥♥到雨衣吗 我们不妨开始把它们拖上来
Can you get the raincoats? We might as well start hauling them up.
我每天都会穿一件从商店回来的
I'll wear one back from the shop each day.
下午有一个不同的黑客 他会认为我穿着它去上班
There's a different hack in the afternoon. He'll think I wore it to work.
你能拿到接触水泥吗 - 我有存货
Can you get that contact cement? - I keep inventory.
给我打气
Give me a boost.
酒吧感觉很坚固
The bars feel pretty solid.
看起来像是一个铆接在铁立柱上的金属引擎盖
Seems to be a metal hood riveted onto iron uprights.
我们可以用管子把栅栏撑开 然后把引擎盖敲下来
We can spread the bars with a pipe, and knock the hood off.
这里有一个电源插座
There's an electrical outlet here.
如果我们能得到一台马达 一个钻头 一个手电筒 我们就会拥有一切
If we could get a motor and a drill bit, a flashlight, we'd have it all.
最近的五金店在哪里
Where's the nearest hardware store?
你能从商店里给我拿一根延长线和一个钻头吗
Could you get me an extension cord and a drill bit out of the shop?
如果他们发现了 我就去洞里
If they find out, I go to the hole.
好吧但从现在起 你把你的甜点放在我的托盘上
All right. But from now on, you put your desserts onto my tray.
时间到了 回到牢房♥
Time's up! Back to the cells.
该死的 就在我认为我们做得很好的时候
Damn it! Just when I thought we was doing good.
我可以用这个
I can use this.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
站住 莫里斯
Hold it, Morris!
我想看看其中一个案例
I want to take a look at one of those cases.
试试这个
Try this one.
让我们打开它
Let's open it up.
我从医生那里偷了这个钢笔灯
I stole this pen light from the Doc.
给我打气
Give me a boost.
管
Pipe.
可以把钻头递给我
Okay... Hand me the drill.
一切都结束了
It's all through.
火
Fire!
嘿50毫米炮
Hey! 50 millimeter guns.
我很担心这次改组 我的硬纸板格栅一直滑出来
I'm worried about the shakedowns. My cardboard grille keeps slipping out.
在边缘周围放一些接触水泥 这应该能解决问题
Put some contact cement around the edges. That should take care of it.
救生筏和救生衣怎么样了
How's the rafts and the life jackets coming?
可以我想他们会在星期二完成
Okay. I think they'll be done Tuesday.
星期二晚上我们去
Tuesday night we go.
那是干什么的 - 我只是在想医生
What's that for? - I was just thinking about Doc.
我们15年前种了那些菊花
We planted those chrysanthemums 15 years ago.
它们对Doc意义重大 对我来说也是
They meant a lot to Doc. To me, too.
我曾经有一个花♥园♥ - 你长了什么 杂草
I had a garden once. - What did you grow? Weeds?
这是违反规定的 莫里斯 你知道的
It's against regulations, Morris, and you know it.
担架
Stretcher!
我去叫医护人员 - 他不需要
I'll get the medics. - He won't need one.
有些人注定永远不会离开恶魔岛
Some men are destined never to leave Alcatraz
活着的
alive.
有那些书可能对你有帮助 - 谢谢
Got those books that may help you. - Thanks.
回头见 伙计 - 再见 孩子
See you later, man. - Goodbye, boy.
再见 孩子
So long, boy.
安定下来
Shakedown.
移♥动♥移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move. Move, move, move.
坐下
Take a seat.
你玩这个游戏很久了吗 - 几个月
Have you been playing this thing long? - A couple of months.
你还好吗 - 可怕的
You any good? - Terrible.
你会好起来的
You'll get better.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这是恶魔岛的好处之一
That's one of the benefits of Alcatraz.
有很多时间练习
Lots of time to practice.
莫里斯最近有什么不寻常的事吗
Has Morris been doing anything unusual recently?
有时他会熬夜 和巴特聊天
Sometimes he stays up late, talking with Butts.
把它们分开 移♥动♥莫里斯 - 是的 先生
Split them up. Move Morris. - Yes, sir.
我得准备好一个手♥机♥ 然后做文书工作
I'll have to get a cell ready and do the paperwork.
我们可以把他转移 比如说星期三
We could move him, say Wednesday.
周二上午 - 是的 先生
Tuesday morning. - Yes, sir.
我很想你 莫里斯 我太想你了 我有一份礼物给你
I missed you, Morris. I missed you so much, I've got a present for you.
我稍后再给你
I'll give it to you later.
快回来
Get your ass back here!
他会杀了你的 否则你就得杀了他
He'll kill you. Or you'll have to kill him.
是的 我不会给他这个机会
Yeah, well, I'm not going to give him the chance.
你今晚能把救生筏和救生衣准备好吗
Can you get the rafts and the life jackets ready to go by tonight?
一熄灯 我们就在上面碰面
We'll all meet on top, as soon as lights are out.
沃尔夫你背着 - 谁我
Wolf. You carrying? - Who? Me?
搬出去
Move out.
你要去哪里 沃尔夫 - 我只是去散步
Where are you going, Wolfie? - I'm just going for a walk.
让我们走那条路吧
Let's take that walk.
在洞里呆了六个月后 你可以进行一些锻炼
After six months in the hole, you could use some exercise.
毕兹 - 我在上面等你
Butts! - I'll meet you up on top.
走吧
Let's go.
是啊你也要去
Yeah... You're going, too.
毕兹
Butts?
巴特 他妈的
Butts, goddamn it.
我不能冒险撕破这个装备 剩下的是什么
I can't risk tearing this gear. What's left of it...
我过去的时候把这些东西扔给我
Throw me this stuff when I get over.
小心铁丝网
Watch the barbed wire.
起床 莫里斯 今天是搬家的日子
Get up, Morris. It's moving day.
我说起来 莫里斯 打开109
I said get up, Morris. Open up 109.
该死的 莫里斯 我说
Goddamn it, Morris! I said...
天哪
Jesus Christ!
早上好 中士 你有什么
Morning, Sergeant. What have you got?
克拉伦斯·安格林的照片和笔记本 这个包是用雨衣做的
Photos and a notebook of Clarence Anglin. The bag's made from a raincoat.
看起来他们淹死了 - 为什么
It would appear that they drowned. - Why?
如果这一点足够重要 他们就不会失去它
If that was important enough to take along, they wouldn't have lost it.
也许他们把它弄丢了 看起来像是淹死了
Maybe they lost it to look like they drowned.
典狱长 我们刚收到主任的消息
Warden, we just got a message from the Director.
他要你坐下一班去华盛顿的飞机
He wants you on the next plane to Washington.
菊花长在这里吗 - 不是在天使岛上 为什么
Do chrysanthemums grow here? - Not here on Angel Island. Why?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
昨晚潮汐温和 雾很轻
The tides were mild and the fog light last night.
如果他们在熄灯时离开 他们将领先九个半小时
If they left at lights out, they had a nine-and-a-half hour head start.
我想知道他们是否成功了 - 他们淹死了
I wonder if they made it. - They drowned.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
电影精选列表