(1960年1月18日 三藩市)
(协助囚犯越狱或知情不报)
(将遭控诉及被判入狱)
好吧 我们必须回到船上
All right, we've got to get back to the boat.
过来
Come through here.
脱下衣服
Strip down.
张开嘴
Open up.
欢迎来到恶魔岛
Welcome to Alcatraz.
B座和C座开始点数
Inside, B and C! Count them!
C座第二层二十五名 - B座第二层二十名
25 on inside C, first tier. - 20, inside B, first tier.
C座第三层二十三名 - B座第三层十七名
23 on inside C, second tier. - 17, inside B, second tier.
B座和C座的出来
Bring out, inside B and C.
快点
Move!
你最好扣上你的衣领 孩子
You'd better button your collar, boy.
没有叉子
No forks...
嘿 没有叉子 - 你看到了吗
Hey... No forks? - You see any?
新来的人 你要意大利面吗
Fresh fish, do you want your pasta?
嘿 你要意大利面吗
Hey! Do you want your pasta?
你看到了吗
Do you see any?
我在睡梦中看到意大利面
I see pasta in my sleep.
我叫里莫斯
I'm Litmus.
就像石蕊纸
Like litmus paper.
天气冷的时候 我的脸会变蓝 天热的时候 我的脸会变红
When it's cold, my face gets blue. When it's hot, my face gets red.
进入C座出去
Inside C! Move out.
典狱长想见你
Warden wants to see you.
姓名 - 莫里斯
Name? - Morris.
这很有奇怪
That's funny.
这份档案上写着弗兰克·李·莫里斯
This file says Frank Lee Morris.
如果你不遵守社会规则 他们会把你送进监狱
If you disobey the rules of society, they send you to prison.
如果你不遵守监狱的规定 他们会把你送到我们这里
If you disobey the rules of the prison, they send you to us.
恶魔岛与美国其他监狱不同
Alcatraz is not like any other prison in the United States.
在这里 每个囚犯都被单独监禁
Here, every inmate is confined alone
至于我的作风
to an individual cell.
与我的前任詹斯顿和布莱克威尔不同
Unlike my predecessors, Wardens Johnston and Blackwell,
我没有良好行为计划或囚犯委员会
I don't have good conduct programmes or inmate councils.
这里的囚犯对他们的所作所为没有发言权 他们听命行事
Inmates here have no say in what they do. They do as they're told.
报纸 杂♥志♥或携带新闻是不允许的
Newspapers, magazines or carrying news are not permitted.
我们告诉你的是对外部世界的了解
Knowledge of the outside world is what we tell you.
从今天起
From this day on
你的世界只局限于 在这建筑物发生的一切
your world will be everything that happens in this building.
你将每天刮一次胡子 你一周洗两次澡
You will shave once a day. You will shower twice a week.
你将每月剪一次头发
You will cut your hair once a month.
现在
Now...
特权 你可以说话 你可以工作
Privileges... You can talk. You can work.
其他机构发放工作 但在这里 这是你必须获得的特权
Other institutions hand out work, but here it's a privilege you must earn.
我向你保证 这是你想要的特权
I promise you, it's a privilege that you'll want.
访客们 你们每个月可以有两个
Visitors, you're allowed two a month.
他们不能是这所或任何其他联邦监狱的前囚犯
They cannot be former inmates of this or any other federal prison.
你提交的所有姓名都将由联邦调查局仔细核对
All names that you submit will be carefully checked by the F.B.I.
你想起什么名字
What names do you have in mind?
我想不出任何 随便
I can't think of any, offhand.
家庭成员呢
Family members?
没有 没有一个家人
None. No family.
恶魔岛是...
Alcatraz is...
...一个最高安全级别的监狱 几乎没有特权
...a maximum security prison with very few privileges.
我们不是好公民 但我们是好囚犯
We don't make good citizens, but we make good prisoners.
入室盗窃 持械抢劫 重大盗窃...
Burglary, armed robbery, grand larceny...
你从不少监狱里逃出来了 不是吗
You've escaped from quite a few prisons, haven't you?
这就是你来这里的原因
That's why you're here.
恶魔岛的建造是为了把所有的臭鸡蛋放在一个篮子里
Alcatraz was built to keep all the rotten eggs in one basket.
我被选中是为了确保篮子里的臭味不会散发出去
I was chosen to make sure that the stink from the basket doesn't escape.
有几个人试图逃跑 其中大部分已被抓回
A few people have tried to escape. Most of them have been recaptured.
那些没有在海湾中被杀害或淹死的人
Those that haven't have been killed or drowned in the bay.
没有人逃离过恶魔岛
No one has ever escaped from Alcatraz.
没有一个人会
And no one ever will.
你们两个一起去任何地方吗 - 当然 甚至可以一起睡觉
Do you two go everywhere together? - Sure, even to bed together.
我洗的时候 他也洗 这样我们睡得很好
And when I wash, he washes. That way we sleep nice together.
我是沃尔夫
I'm Wolf.
他们把你从哪里调来的 - 亚特兰大
Where did they transfer you from? - Atlanta.
不错的城市 亚特兰大
Nice town, Atlanta.
我从没见过
I never saw it.
我在找一个新朋克
I'm looking for a new punk.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你不明白 我刚刚找到她
You don't understand. I just found her.
你为什么不让她看看你能做什么
Why don't you show her what you can do?
莫里斯 图书馆需要人
Morris, I need somebody in the library.
是的 队长 - 移♥动♥
Yes, Captain. - Move!
你想要什么 孩子 - 公牛派我来这里工作
What do you want, boy? - Bull sent me down here to work.
你会读书吗 孩子
Can you read, boy?
只要是英语 孩子
As long as it's in the English language, boy.
你对待他们都像对待沃尔夫一样吗
Do you treat them all like Wolf?
沃尔夫想要变得友好 我没有
Wolf wanted to get friendly. I didn't.
你会把车送到牢房♥
You'll take that cart to the cells.
他们不是让这里的犯人失望了吗
Don't they let cons down here?
你看到椅子了吗 - 怎么会
Do you see any chairs? - How come?
因为这就是岩石 伙计
'Cause this is the Rock, man.
他们希望你在这里做任何事情 但时间除外
They want you doing anything here but time.
艰难而可怕的时刻
Hard, freaking time.
岩石对男性的影响不同
The Rock affects dudes differently.
它要么激发你的力量 要么让你崩溃
It either brings out your strength or it breaks you.
它为你做了什么
What'd it do for you?
你出来后会发生什么 - 我不会
What happens when you get out? - I won't.
十年前
Ten years ago
我在阿♥拉♥巴马州的一家酒吧里 两个家伙开始骚扰我
I was in this bar in Alabama, when two dudes started hassling me.
这是他们的第一个错误
That was their first mistake.
他们拔出刀子 这是他们的第二个错误
They pulled knives. That was their second mistake.
他们不知道如何使用它们 这是他们犯过的最后一个错误
They didn't know how to use them. That was the last mistake they ever made.
我被判了两次九十九年监禁 背靠背
I got two 99 year sentences. Back to back.
看来你本可以请求自卫的
Seems like you could have pleaded self- defense.
那些家伙都是白人 和你一样
The dudes were white, man. Just like you.
当我到达这里时 他们把我放在D区的一个黑暗牢房♥里
When I arrived here, they put me in one of those dark cells in D block.
过了一会儿 我就发疯了 割了我的跟腱才出来
After a while I went stir- crazy. Slashed my Achilles tendon to get out.
当你看到D块时 你就会明白为什么
You'll see why, when you see D block.
告诉我一些事情 你杀完了白人吗
Tell me something. Are you through killing white guys?
为什么 哦 我不知道
Why? - Oh, I don't know...
我只是想 也许下次我不会背弃你
I just figured, maybe next time, I wouldn't turn my back on you.
你叫什么名字 伙计 - 直率的你的是什么
What's your name, man? - Frank. What's yours?
英语回头见
English. - See you later.
你的名字 - 莫里斯
Your name? - Morris.
杂♥志♥还是书 - 英语在哪里
Magazine or a book? - Where's English?
他们做了什么 给一个黑人一个自己的黑人
What did they do? Give a nigger a nigger of his own?
杂♥志♥
Magazine?
嗨 我是巴格西
Hi, I'm Bugsy.
杂♥志♥还是书 - 谢谢
Magazine or book? - Thanks.
你是新来的 - 是啊
You're new. - Yeah.
等一下 我已经六个月没见到新人了
Wait a minute! I haven't seen a new guy in six months.
与人交谈很愉快 布鲁克林道奇队怎么样
It's nice to talk to people. How are the Brooklyn Dodgers doing?
他们两年前搬到了洛杉矶 - 你在开玩笑吗
They moved to L.A. two years ago. - Are you kidding?
典狱长不允许书籍进入这些牢房♥
Warden don't allow books in these cells.
怎么会
How come?
里面没有光
There's no light in them.
莫里斯 你最好把书送到可以阅读的地方
You better deliver them books, Morris, where they can be read.
正确的
Right.
花是什么 - 这是我内心的东西
What's the flower? - That's something inside me
他们不能用栅栏和墙壁锁起来
that they can't lock up with their bars and walls.
我是医生
I'm Doc.
你画画过吗 - 不
Do you ever paint? - No.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你害怕死吗
Are you scared of dying?
我不这么认为 - 你最好是
I don't think so. - You'd better be.
你伤害了沃尔夫 沃尔夫会伤害你的
You hurt Wolf. Wolf's going to hurt you.
你要去哪里 克力克
电影精选列表