Where are you going, Cracker?
大街
Street!
这些台阶有什么特别之处吗
Something special about those steps?
你坐得越高 你的地位就越高
The higher you sit, the more status you've got.
我们玩的是山之王 只是这里我们玩的不是闹着玩的
We play King of the Mountain, except here we don't play for fun.
你是国王吗 - 是啊
And you're king? - Yeah.
我想你没有坐在我的台阶上有两个原因
I figure there's two reasons why you didn't sit down on my step.
要么你太害怕 要么你就是讨厌黑人
Either you're too scared, or you just hate niggers.
现在 是哪一个 孩子 你太害怕了
Now, which is it, boy? You too scared?
我只是讨厌黑人
I just hate niggers.
所以从来没有人被抓过
So no one's ever busted out?
从来没有人成功过
No one's ever made it.
这里的每个人都在寻找出路 但没有
Everyone here has looked for a way out, but there ain't any.
看到那些黑客了吗
See those hacks?
大多数关节每七个缺点就有一个缺点
Most joints have one hack for every seven cons.
这里每三个犯人就有一个黑客
There's one hack for every three cons here.
如果你在晚上而不是早上开始大便 他们会想知道为什么
If you start shitting at night instead of in the morning, they want to know why.
但假设你无论如何都要尝试一下
But let's say you're going to try it anyway.
首先 你必须离开牢房♥
First, you've got to get out of the cell.
每根钢筋有六根较小的硬钢筋 设置在钢管中
Each bar has six hard smaller bars set in a steel tube
用额外的钢浇注
with extra steel poured in.
而且也没有办法走出去
And there ain't no way to tunnel out either.
倒霉
Shit!
这个岛是坚硬的岩石
This island is solid rock.
看到那水了吗
See that water?
离着陆还有一英里多的路程 电流使它看起来像十
There's over a mile's swim to land. And the currents make it seem like 10.
水太冷了 几分钟后你的手臂就会麻木
And the water's so cold it will numb your arms in a matter of minutes.
即使你是一名优秀的游泳运动员 你也没有时间去游泳
And even if you are a good swimmer, you won't have the time to make it.
每天有十二次计数
There are 12 counts every day.
有时我想这就是这个混♥蛋♥的全部
Sometimes I think that's all this shithole is.
一个长计数
One long count.
我们数小时 公牛数我们
We count the hours, the bulls count us,
公牛王数数
and the king bulls count the counts.
在...内大家都进来
Inside! Everybody in!
我给你安排一份固定工作
I'm assigning you a permanent job.
木工店 这是一份有报酬的工作
The carpentry shop. It's a paying job.
多少钱 每小时十五美分
How much? - 15 cents an hour.
我一直知道犯罪会有回报的 - 这是一份工作
I always knew crime would pay. - It's a job.
回头见
See you later.
我昨晚睡得很糟糕 但我闻了闻胶水 它有助于打发夜晚
I slept lousy last night. But I sniff the glue. It helps pass the nights.
如果他们摇掉你的手♥机♥怎么办 - 我去洞里 这是值得的机会
What if they shake down your cell? - I go to the hole. It's worth the chance.
我想你想要的任何东西都值得这个机会
I guess anything you want bad enough is worth the chance.
包括爆发
Including busting out?
也许有办法 它在你的头顶上
Maybe there's a way out. It's on top of your head.
我们街区顶部的通风机轴
The ventilator shafts on top of our block.
你是怎么爬上这个街区的 - 向公牛要钥匙
How do you get on top of the block? - Ask the bull for the key.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你这个摇摆不定的家伙 你要去哪里
Hey, you jive dude! Where are you going?
夏天来了 天气越来越凉爽了
Summer's coming on. It's getting cooler.
这里的天气就像岩石一样疯狂 也许更疯狂
The weather here's as crazy as the Rock. Maybe crazier.
马克·吐温写道 这是他度过的最冷的冬天
Mark Twain wrote that the coldest winter he ever spent
是旧金山的一个夏天 我可以
was a summer in San Francisco. I can...
沃尔夫正向你扑来 - 他的手是杯状的吗
Wolf's coming at you. - Is his hand cupped?
它是
It is.
哪一个 - 他的权利
Which one? - His right.
折断
Break off!
放下它 沃尔夫
Drop it, Wolf!
放下它 沃尔夫
Drop it, Wolf.
你喜欢D块吗 沃尔夫 好吧 你最好
Do you like D block, Wolf? Well, you'd better.
因为你会在那里腐烂很长一段时间
'Cause you're going to rot in there for a long time.
D区 莫里斯
D block, Morris.
他向我冲过来 - 我说D挡
He came at me. - I said D block.
等我离开这里 你就死定了 - 你可能还没出来就已经死了
When I get out of here, you're dead. - You may be dead before you get out.
监狱长不喜欢囚犯打架
Warden don't like inmates fighting.
他也不喜欢他们把牢房♥弄得臭气熏天
He don't like them stinking up their cells, either.
关灯
Lights out!
你要回牢房♥了
You're going back to your cell.
(欢迎你回来 李末斯)
欢迎来到恶魔岛
Welcome to Alcatraz.
那边有人吗 - 是的 我
Is anybody over there? - Yeah, me.
到前面来 打个招呼 - 我很忙
Come on up front, say hello. - I'm busy.
你在这些壁橱里能有多忙
How busy can you be in one of these closets?
别担心 我洗过了
Don't worry, I washed it.
你好吗 邻居 我是查理·巴茨
How are you doing, neighbour? I'm Charley Butts.
我住过的最小的牢房♥ - 你会习惯的
Smallest cell I've ever been in. - You'll get used to it.
我不这么认为 我不喜欢一个人住在这些牢房♥里
I don't think so. I don't like living alone in one of these cells.
你也会习惯的
You'll get used to that, too.
崩溃
Breakdown!
庭院时间
Yard time!
也扣上衣领
Button the collar, too.
新来的鱼是谁 - 我把他放在我旁边
Who's the new fish? - I've got him in next to me.
你叫什么名字 孩子 - 查理·巴茨
What's your name, kid? - Charley Butts.
查理的毕兹 - 毕兹 毕兹 查理·巴茨
Charley's butt? - Butts. Butts. Charley Butts.
你有一个有趣的该死的名字
You've got a funny frigging name.
你叫什么名字 - 阿尔·卡彭
What's your name? - Al Capone.
我以为你死了 - 我的钱太多了 我永远不会死
I thought you were dead. - I've got too much money, I'll never die.
说你玩扑克 - 不多
Say... You play poker? - Not much.
我刚刚学会了自己 我们明天比赛 回头见 孩子
I just learned myself. We'll play tomorrow. See you later, kid.
回头见 艾尔
See you later, Al.
我不相信我刚刚见过阿尔·卡彭 - 我也没有
I don't believe I just met Al Capone. - I don't either.
我是医生
I'm Doc.
查理·巴茨 - 这幅画画得怎么样
Charley Butts. - How's the painting going?
典狱长的那个 快结束了
The one of the Warden? It's nearly finished.
你在画典狱长吗 - 非常鼓舞人心
Are you painting the Warden? - Very inspiring.
在...内大家都进来
Inside! Everybody in!
是吗 先生
Yes, sir?
我想剥夺切斯特·道尔顿的绘画特权
I want painting privileges taken away from Chester Dalton.
医生 - 233号♥单元格
Doc? - Cell 233.
原因是什么 - 你是副监狱长
What's the reason? - You're the deputy warden.
你想一个
You think of one.
暂停什么时候开始 - 不是暂停 消除
When is the suspension to begin? - Not suspension. Elimination.
马上是的 先生
Right away. - Yes, sir.
您的绘画特权已被取消
Your painting privileges have been removed.
为什么 我不知道
Why? - I don't know.
绘画是我的全部
Painting's all I have!
对不起 医生
I'm sorry, Doc.
你还好吗 医生
You okay, Doc?
我认为他有问题
I think there's something wrong with him.
如果我是你 我会一直盯着医生 他看起来很沮丧
If I were you, I'd keep my eye on Doc. He seems pretty upset.
阴谋家总是为某事感到不安 穿上你的工作服
Cons are always upset about something. Put your overalls on.
齐默尔曼先生
Mr Zimmerman.
我正在做一张新桌子 我需要一把斧头
I'm making a new table, I need a hatchet.
上下快速移♥动♥给医生拿把斧头
Bob! Get Doc a hatchet.
齐默尔曼先生
Mr Zimmerman!
你能过来一会儿吗
Will you come over here for a minute?
把他弄出去 把他弄出去
Get him out of here! Get him out!
带他离开这里 把他弄出去
Take him out of here. Get him out!
回去工作吧
Get back to work!
走吧 移♥动♥
Let's go. Move!
大家 回去工作吧 走吧
Everybody, back to work! Let's go!
在这里把它写在你的报告里
Here. Put that in your report.
你在后面干什么
What were you doing back there?
一本杂♥志♥怎么样 - 为什么不呢
How about a magazine? - Why not?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我有《男孩的生活》 我认识一些女王 她们每个月都会为此而斗争
I've got Boy's Life. I know some queens who fight over it every month.
把你上面的东西给我
Just give me what you've got on top, there.
我听说了Doc
I heard about Doc.
我知道他为什么这么做
And I know why he did it.
有人剥夺了他的绘画特权
Somebody took away his painting privileges.
谁
Who?
典狱长
The Warden.
电影精选列表