♪ 无人对你如此 ♪
♪ No one else will do ♪
♪ 而你的双眼 ♪
♪ 'Cause your eyes ♪
♪ 告诉我你有多在乎 ♪
♪ Tell me how much you care ♪
♪ 是的 ♪
♪ Oh yes ♪
♪ 你永远都是 ♪
♪ You'll always be ♪
♪ 我无尽的爱 ♪
♪ My endless love ♪
♪ 两颗心 ♪
♪ Two hearts ♪
♪ 两颗心合二为一 ♪
♪ Two hearts that beat as one ♪
♪ 我们的生命才刚开启 ♪
♪ Our lives have just begun ♪
♪ 直到永远 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 我将紧紧拥你在怀 ♪
♪ I'll hold you close in my arms ♪
♪ 无法抗拒你的魅力 ♪
♪ I can't resist your charms ♪
♪ 而爱 ♪
♪ And love ♪
♪ 我甘愿为你成为傻瓜 ♪
♪ I'd be a fool For you ♪
♪ 我确信 ♪
♪ I'm sure ♪
♪ 你知道我不在乎 ♪
♪ You know I don't mind ♪
♪ 因为你 ♪
♪ 'Cause you ♪
♪ 你就是我整个世界 ♪
♪ You mean the world to me ♪
♪ 哦 我知道 ♪
♪ I know ♪
♪ 我在你身上找到了 ♪
♪ I found in you ♪
♪ 我无尽的爱 ♪
♪ My endless love ♪
我的书呢?
Where's my book?
小玉 你在干嘛?
Jade have what're you doing?
我们在收拾
We're cleaning up.
不用
Don't.
等明天再收吧
Wait wait till tomorrow.
安妮?
Annie?
不打算睡觉吗?
Aren't you coming up to bed?
该死的
God damn it.
谁生的火?
Who built that fire?
我们生的
We did.
为啥?
Why?
爸爸 我们都冻坏了
We were freezing Pappy.
在这儿是我负责生火的
I'm in charge of the fireplace here!
除了我以外谁都不可以用壁炉生火
Nobody builds fires in my fireplace except me.
整个家也只剩壁炉还属于
It's the one thing in this goddamn house
我这个一家之主了
that still belongs to the master.
我要去睡了
I am retiring.
你快一点吧
Come on Hugh.
小伙子该回家了
It's time for this boy to be going home.
等火烧尽我就回家 伯父
I'll go home when it's burned down.
等火烧尽我就回家 伯父!
I'll go home when it's burned down sir!
是的 伯父
Aye aye sir.
好了
All right then.
好了
All right then.
等烧完你就回家
You go when it's burned down.
迈这些台阶像是上珠穆朗玛峰
Oh these steps seem like Mount Everest.
你的小号♥吹得好极了 爸爸!
You were great with the trumpet Pappy!
哦 多谢夸奖 亲爱的!
Oh thank you honey!
怕不是吹得很烂 都很久没吹了
A little out of practice I'm afraid.
有点累了
Oh I'm tired.
这次聚会真棒 是吧?
It was a good party though wasn't it?
嗯 没错
Yeah it was.
你♥爸♥爸说得也对
Your father's right though.
挺晚了
It's getting late.
我该撤了
I'd better go.
是啊 我我明天还有
Uh yeah I've got a big day
很多事要做
ahead of me tomorrow.
早上有生物课
I have um biology in the morning.
嗯 我还有一个法语考试
Yeah I have a French test.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 晚安
Okay good night.
晚安
Good night.
哦我去
Oh boy.
这把年纪真受不了这么疯
I'm too old for that kind of madness.
哦天啊
Oh geez.
我都快喘不过气来了
I'm barely breathing.
这是什么书?
What is that book?
他送给我
He got it for me.
谁送的?
Who got it for you?
大卫
David.
我们当时在聊俄♥国♥作家
We were talking about Russian writers
果戈理 第二天他带给我这本书
Gogol and the next day he brought it over for me.
我觉得他人很好 还送我书
I thought it was very nice of him.
我觉得你也会这么想
Mm I just bet you did.
我猜你在他的脸颊上亲了一下
I bet you gave his cheek a nice little peck huh?
没有吗?
Didn't you?
嗯?
Hmm?
什么都瞒不过我 老伴
I don't miss a trick my friend.
哦 晚安吧
Oh good night.
嗨 老爸!
Hi Dad!
你要进来还是要走?
Are you coming or going?
要走
Going.
休说我们明天都得五点起床
Hugh said we all have to get up at five tomorrow.
我们要去猎鸭
We're gonna go duck hunting.
我听说了
So I've been told.
你知道 我读了
You know I read those stories.
你在《大西洋月刊》上发表的那些故事
The ones you published in "The Atlantic."
我想找个时间跟你好好聊聊
I'd like to talk to you about them sometime.
有机会的
Sometime.
你不用那么讨好我们每个人
You don't have to court us all.
明早的活动你是不请自来的吧
You sort of invited yourself along for tomorrow morning.
不是吗?
Didn't you?
基思曾经跟我提过
Keith was talking about it
我也觉得好像好玩
and it sounded really interesting.
我想休一定很有面子
I'm sure Hugh was very flattered.
不要太在意基思
But don't try too hard with Keith.
我知道
I know.
虽然一开始是他把你带来我们家
He was the one who brought you home in the first place.
是他把你找来的没错
You were his find.
但你不是止于兄弟朋友关系吧
You turned out to be more than that.
嗯 那我先走了
Well I better be going.
射得好
Good night.
射的好
Good shot!
天呀他真厉害
God he's amazing.
你在哪里学的射击?
Where did he learn to shoot like that?
在军队吗?
In the Army?
他是空军吧?
No he was in the Air Force right?
他老爹教他的
His father taught him.
我曾祖父教我祖父如何射击
My grandfather was taught how to shoot by his father.
家族传统一脉相承
It's a family tradition.
那是我祖父建造的
My grandfather built that place.
我爸却置之不理
Then Pappy let it go.
有朝一日我要把这全部重建
I'm going to rebuild the whole thing one of these days.
真的啊?
Yeah?
很棒的想法
That's a great idea.
这玩意你最在行了
You're good at doing stuff like that.
我也来出出力 怎样?
I'll help you okay?
我们周末可以来这儿玩
We'll come up here on weekends.
小玉也会喜欢的
And Jade would love it.
想象一下 晨曦初照 平静的湖面映入眼帘
Imagine getting up in the morning with the lake right there.
当然 这是一个适合全家人修身养性的地方
I mean of course this is a place for the whole family.
你上了我妹妹也不能并不代表
Just because you're fucking my sister doesn't make you
你就是我们家的一份子
part of the family.
我不知道你去哪
I don't know about you
我看完那场电影后
but after that movie
可要去喝一杯
I am going to have a drink.
我马上就来
I'll join you in a moment.
嗨 老爸
Hi Pappy.
电影好看吗?
How was the movie?
电影精选列表