也是将来唯一的遗憾
and the only things I'll ever regret
就是那想做而没做的事
are things I didn't do.
最后 我们徒然哀叹着
In the end that's what we mourn
我们未选择的道路
the paths we didn't take.
我们未曾触碰过的人
People we didn't touch.
我应该生气
I should be angry.
我知道这很难理解 但是
I know it's difficult to understand but
但除了小玉我不能跟任何人做♥爱♥
I can't make love to anybody but Jade.
这就是我的感觉
It's just the way I feel.
我应该走了
I'd better go.
你住在哪?
Where are you staying?
不知道
I don't know.
现在很晚了 这里你又不熟
It's late and you don't know your way around.
我在公车总站附近看到一个旅社
Well I saw a place near the bus terminal
叫艾凡赫
called The Ivanhoe.
哦我去
Oh my.
我就说你对这地方不熟嘛?
You don't know your way around do you?
那地方晚上治安很不好
That area's too rough at this time of night.
你晚上就睡这吧
You better stay here.
可以睡沙发
You can sleep on the sofa.
我孩子总是这样
My kids do all the time.
到早上你自己出去
You have to let yourself out in the morning
去外面吃早餐
and get breakfast elsewhere.
明天给我打电♥话♥ 大卫
Call me tomorrow David.
看在老天爷的份上 别再不请自来了
For heaven's sake don't drop by.
老休和英格丽总在星期六来访
Hugh and Ingrid have a way of turning up on Saturdays.
小玉
佛蒙特州伯灵顿市
布利路212号♥
大卫?
David?
你听到我说什么了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
下一班去佛蒙特州伯灵顿的车几点开?
What time's the next bus to Burlington Vermont?
两点半?
2:30?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you thank you.
出租车
Taxi.
出租车
Taxi.
老休!
Hugh!
怎么了?
What happened?
他出什么事了?
What happened to him?
救人
Help.
救救他
Help him.
救救人
Help.
救救他
Help him please.
不!
No!
去往伯灵顿请上车
Anybody else for Burlington?
老休被车撞了
Hugh was hit by a car.
今天下午
This afternoon.
他
He uh
他死了
and he's dead.
撞死了
Killed.
送医院时死的
Dead on arrival.
他不知道自己发生什么事
He never knew what happened.
我会的
I will.
是萨米吗?
Is that Sammy?
是谁?
Who's that?
英格丽 这是大卫
Ingrid this is David.
我们的朋友
Our friend David.
这是英格丽奥切斯特 老休的朋友
This is Ingrid Orchester Hugh's friend.
他在这里搞什么鬼?
What the hell is he doing here?
大卫来纽约
David was in town.
他来看我 基思
He came to see me Keith.
我真搞不懂
I don't understand this.
她告诉你了吗?
Did she tell you?
我父亲死了
My father's dead.
我想和你谈谈 基思
I wanna talk to you Keith.
我们曾经是铁哥们
We used to be good friends.
此事与你无关
This has nothing to do with you
所以 别插手
so don't push in now.
首先 你根本就不关心我父亲
First of all you don't give a damn about my father.
不是这样
That's not true.
我敬爱你父亲
I loved your father.
他救过我一命
He saved my life.
你是来找我妹妹的吧
You came here looking for my sister.
我妹妹不想见你
Well my sister doesn't want to see you.
我妹妹恨你!
My sister hates you!
不要再找她了
So you can stop looking for her.
听不懂吗?
Don't you understand?
小玉恨你
Jade hates you!
嘘!
Hush!
我不能
I can't
大卫 你不能留下吗?
David can't you stay?
你不必回去
You don't have to go back.
找个旅馆
Find a hotel.
安阿姨 没关系了
Ann it doesn't matter anymore.
别听基思的
Let me no don't listen to Keith.
去艾凡赫宾馆
Go to that hotel the Ivanhoe.
我会告诉小玉
I'll tell Jade.
奇怪的是 这怎么发生的
The thing that's so weird
我连看都没看到
is that I didn't even see it happen.
老天爷!
Oh for God's sake!
休就是这副德性
That is the way Hugh was.
他自大无比
He was so damned arrogant.
他连红灯也不管
He even had to have his way at a stop-light.
他太笨了
He was so stupid.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我应该知道
But I should know.
这不公平
It isn't fair.
安阿姨 我只是想知道到底怎么回事
Ann I just want to understand what happened.
你已经说了一下午了 英格丽
You've been saying that all afternoon Ingrid.
对不起 她气得我直想吐
I'm sorry but she makes me so angry I could spit.
安阿姨 你能把这个交给小玉吗?
Ann will you give these to Jade?
她可能再也不想见我了
She may not wanna see me anymore.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
请你务必转交给她
Please make sure she gets them.
在医院他们不让我寄信
They wouldn't let me mail them.
大卫
David.
怎样?
Well?
他不在那
He's not there.
到处都找不到他
He's not anywhere.
他留条子说他星期日会回来
His note said that he'd be back on Sunday.
我怕他惹了什么麻烦
He's in some sort of trouble.
我好害怕
I'm terribly afraid.
我也一样
So am I.
我在去公交站的路上
I was on my way to the bus station.
我想跟你谈谈
And I wanted to talk to you.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
我听说了你跟基思的事
I heard about you and Keith.
他对你说的
What he said.
有失公允
It wasn't fair.
他说你恨我
He said you hate me.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
我不恨你 大卫
I don't hate you David.
但你不应该来这儿
You shouldn't be here.
我知道你还在假释中
I know you're still on parole.
我不希望你因为我再惹上什么麻烦
I don't want you to be in any more trouble because of me.
我必须见你一面
I had to see you again.
我初心未改
I haven't changed.
我依然深爱你
I love you.
我不值得你爱
I don't deserve it.
我没给你写过信
I never wrote you.
我没给你家人打过电♥话♥
I never even called your family.
反正我也收不到你的信
电影精选列表