你们见过类似的东西吗?
Have you ever seen anything like it?
我在一家旧货店淘来的
I found it in this thrift shop.
你看 你看这布料
Look at it look at the fabric.
散开了
It's falling apart.
都是纯丝的
It's pure silk.
哦 不要抠
Oh don't pick at it!
它有2000年的历史了
It's 2000 years old.
你说多少年就多少年
It looks that way.
哦汪!
Oh woof!
大卫 大卫 你这身太俊了
David David you look smashing in that.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
大家尽情吃喝吧
Eat drink and be merry.
这蟹肉看起来真棒 爸
Wow looks great Dad.
咱们家的招牌菜
Special of the house.
酒 谁去把酒拿来?
Wine who's gonna get the wine?
我去
I'll get it.
在哪?
Where is it?
在储藏室
In the pantry.
我带他去
I'll show him.
就在那儿
There right there.
拿红的
Get the red one.
这个?
This?
对
Yep.
我喜欢红酒
I love red wine.
这瓶如何?
How about this?
不错
Okay good.
两瓶够了吧
Two's enough.
我之前和萨米争论过
I was arguing with Sammy before.
叉子放在盘子的右边
Does the fork go on the right side of the plate
还是左边
or the left side of the plate?
你是右撇子还是左撇子?
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
右
Right-handed.
那就放在另一边
Then put it on the other side.
走吧
Let's go.
我爱你
I love you.
酒拿哪去了?
Where's that wine?
还是走吧
Let's go.
萨米 顺便把开瓶器拿来
Sammy bring the corkscrew while you're there.
欢笑畅饮吧小伙子们
Laugh my lads.
喝个痛快
Have on with drinking.
喝好才能去转动世界
'Tis drinking makes the world go round!
我有句祝酒词
I've got one I've got one.
记得是 前几天想起来的
I remembered it I remembered it the other day.
酒由明眸进
Um wine comes in at the eye--
啥玩意
No no.
你搞错了
No you got it all wrong.
爱由口入
And love comes in at the mouth.
不
No.
酒由口入
Wine comes in at the mouth.
对啊
Bravo.
爱始于含情脉脉
And love comes in at the eye.
这是永恒的真理
And that's all we know for truth
在我们有生之年
before we grow old and die.
我举杯临口
I lift my glass to my mouth
凝望着你 老休
I look at you Hugh.
我叹息
And I sigh.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁在外面撒野?
Who is that riffraff out there?
是苏珊吗?
Is that Susan?
苏珊是谁?
Who's Susan?
来听听她的新歌♥吧
Wait till you hear her new song.
你喜欢她唱姿吗?
Do you like the way she sings?
是啊
Yeah.
性感得很
She's really sexy.
嗨 大卫
Hey David.
基思 洗手间在哪?
Keith where's the bathroom?
我们这是在哪体育馆吗?
Are we in a gymnasium or something?
你今晚真是美极了
You look ravishing tonight.
谢谢老爸
Thank you.
有人告诉你吗?
Did anyone ever tell you that?
等等 别动
Wait you've wait hold on.
你这里有块巧克力
You have a little chocolate right there.
有吗?
I do?
他们来了
Here they come.
又来了一大群
Troubled masses.
请进 请进
Come in come in.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble abode.
能帮我拿下吗?
Can you take these?
太沉了
They're heavy.
为什么要我拿?
What do you expect me to do with those?
那是我爸 不是管家 白♥痴♥
That's my father not the butler idiot.
进去吧
Go in there.
都准备好了
It's all set up.
晚上好 晚上好
Bonsoir bonsoir.
老妈
Mommy.
过来一下
Come here.
妈 这位是苏珊
Mommy I want you to meet Susan.
这是我妈妈
This is my mother.
苏珊?
This is Susan?
你好啊苏珊
Hello Susan.
幸会
I'm happy to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
现在不行
Not know.
他们整晚都得在这里呢
I'm not gonna be here all night.
还是等等吧
I'll wait.
不
No.
大卫 我找你半天了
Hey David I've been looking all over for you.
我以为你在帮我们准备
I thought you were gonna help us set up.
他现在很忙呢
Well he's busy right now.
哦 我懂了
Yeah I see.
老爸不喜欢随便带外人来这屋
You know Pappy doesn't like us bringing people in here.
大卫不是外人
David is not people.
他是家里的一员
He's part of the family.
老爸想要他的小喇叭
Well Pappy wants his trumpet.
等你们玩完过家家后把它带下来
Bring it down when you're finished playing doctor please.
他以为他是老大
He thinks he runs the place.
你说的是真心的吗?
Did you really mean that?
他是老大吗?
That he runs the place?
不
No.
你说我是这家的一份子
What you said about me being part of the family.
你也喜欢这么说 对吧?
You like that don't you?
是呀 我喜欢
Yeah I like that.
不过你得小心
But watch out.
我们家很特别
We are a very special family.
对于家族的成员我们很挑剔
We are very particular about who joins.
来 我们走
Come on let's go.
嘿 谢谢
Hey thank you.
苏珊 苏珊 来高歌♥一曲吗?
Hey Susan Susan do you wanna sing?
来吧
Come on.
唱一个
You have to sing.
安静下来
Quiet down.
坐下 安静点
Sit down quiet down.
♪ 我的爱 ♪
♪ My love ♪
♪ 你是我生命中的唯一 ♪
♪ There's only you in my life ♪
♪ 是我唯一正确的选择 ♪
♪ The only thing that's right ♪
♪ 我最初的爱 ♪
♪ My first love ♪
♪ 你是我每一次呼吸 ♪
♪ You're every breath that I take ♪
♪ 是我走过的每一步 ♪
♪ You're every step I make ♪
♪ 而我 愿与你分享 ♪
♪ And I I want to share ♪
♪ 我全部的爱 ♪
♪ All my love with you ♪
电影精选列表