What's that?
嘿 克林迪 进来 低下 出去
Hey, Clyde! Come here! Down! Out!
你在捣乱 我听不见你
You're breaking up. I can't hear you.
抱歉 他对陌生人不友好
Sorry. He's no good with strangers.
梅 梅 怎么了
Mel? Mel, what's going on?
怎么回事 那是里基的车
What the fuck?! That's Reece's van!
- 快点 告诉我 - 我要杀了他
- Go on, tell me! - Bustard! I'll fucking kill him!
- 等等 - 把电♥话♥给我
- Hang on... - Give me the fucking phone!
- 帮我叫救护车 - 强
- Get me an ambulance. - Jon?
强 叫救护车 给她叫救护车
Jon, get an ambulance. Get this lady an ambulance.
- 我要找警♥察♥ - 不不 别担心 亲爱的
- I want the police. - Eh? No, no, no. Don't worry, love.
我们会打的 你呆在这就好
You let us do that. Just stay here.
- 你坐好了 - 我要吐了
- Ssh. You just sit quiet. - I'm going to be sick.
我带你去厕所 来吧 跟我走 亲爱的
I'll get you to the loo. Come on. Come with me. Come on, love.
在这儿 我们到了
In here. Here we go.
李·崔维特 出去
Lee Trevitt! Get out!
真是抱歉
Sorry about this.
出去 来吧 亲爱的
Get out! Go on, love.
哦 上帝
Oh, God...
哦 上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, God. Oh, God...
快点开门
Open the fucking door!
开门
Open it up!
快开门
Open the fucking door!
- 就是她吗 - 是的
- Is this the lady? - Yeah.
你这个人♥渣♥ 我要杀了你
You fucking slag! I'll fucking kill you!
好了 亲爱的
Come on, love!
- 他说了什么 他是骗子 - 车是怎么回事
- What's he told you? He's a liar! - What about the van?!
我只是想逃命 他们杀了史蒂夫
I was just trying to get away. They killed Steve!
你背叛了你那混♥蛋♥男朋友
Yeah. You sell out your sick bastard boyfriend!
不 快报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
No. Just call the police! Call the police.
报♥警♥?他们会怎么收拾她
Call the police? What good are they to her?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你现在想跟大男孩玩玩吗
You want to play with the big boys now?
强 强
Jon... Jon...
她杀了她的儿子
She killed her little one.
看着她 你♥他♥妈♥的看着她
Look at her. You fucking look at her now!
- 你♥他♥妈♥一直看着她 - 他们还是孩子
- You fucking keep looking at her. - They're just children!
只是孩子 他们只是孩子
Just children! They're just children!
我也不想的
I didn't mean to...
- 是他们挑的头 - 那我们来结束一切
- They started this! - And we're gonna finish it.
听着 有孩子死去了 伙计
Look, there's dead kids, man.
警♥察♥会过来 他们会问起的
The police will be round here. The police will ask questions.
那他们也找不到答案 不是么
Doesn't mean they'll get any answers, does it?
这里是我们说了算
We look after our own round here.
- 现在带布莱特去睡觉 - 不要
- Now... Now take Brett to bed. - No...
布莱特 现在上楼去 你这小杂种
Brett, get upstairs now! You little bastard!
现在上楼去
Get upstairs now.
请不要
Please, don't...!
把她放到浴缸里
Just put her in the shower.
不
No-o-o!