Brett, I can't.
看在上帝面上 听着 我们在一条船上 快点
For fuck's sake, listen! We're all in this together. Go on.
- 拜托 他很害怕 - 我才不怕
- Come on. He's only a little scared. - I'm not scared.
听着 他知道我们所有人的名字
Listen. He's heard all of our fucking names.
不这么做他就会报♥警♥
Either do it or he's gonna spill.
快点
Go on...
快点 把他的舌头切掉
Do it! Cut his fucking tongue out!
- 真♥他♥妈♥的 是血 - 真狠
- Fucking hell! That's bloody. - That's lethal.
- 给你 - 我不敢相信你做了
- Here you are. - I can't believe you did that.
看 是唐尼·马塔那(《疤观煞星》黑帮头领)
Look - it's Tony Montana!
好的 现在我们得结束这一切
All right. Now we've got to finish this.
拜托 拜托
Please, please...
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
拜托
Please...
怎么了
What's up?
蓝牙 她就在这儿
Bluetooth. She's fucking here.
珍妮 快跑
Jenny, run! Run!
快点 快跑
Come on! Run!
那贱♥人♥在那儿
There's the bitch!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
去他妈的自行车 快点
Well, fuck the bikes. Come on!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
到空地那去 看着那个混♥蛋♥
Get to the clearing. Guard the fucker.
好的
Right.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
妈的
Oh, shit!
- 布莱特 他不见了 - 什么
- Brett, he's gone! - What?
他不在这儿
He's not here!
伙计 他受了伤 走不了多远 跟着血迹走
Mate, he's cut to fuck. Ain't going too far. Follow the blood.
快点
Come on!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck's sake!
奥依 奥依
Oi! Oi!
- 史蒂夫 - 珍妮
- Steve! - Jenny...
快点 我们要离开这儿
Come on! We've got to get out of here!
快点
Come on...
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
这边
This way.
慢慢躺下 好吗
Gently! All right?
- 我没事 - 那就好
- I'm all right. - That's it.
好的 要给你清理干净好吗
OK. We're going to clean you up, all right?
给你清理干净
We're going to clean you up.
喝点水
Drink some water.
我
I'm...
做得好 好的
Well done. All right.
好的 会很疼的
OK, this is going to sting.
好
OK...
好样的 我知道会很疼
Well done. I know it does sting.
- 他妈的 - 看起来怎样
- Oh, shit! - How does it look?
- 不如看上去那么糟 - 让我看看
- It looks worse than it is. - Let me see.
上帝啊 是黑血 肠子里的血
Oh, Jesus! God! That's black blood. Gut blood.
- 我他妈会流血而死的 - 你不会死的
- I'm fucking bleeding to death! - You're not going to die!
我不会让你死的 不会的
I'm not going to let you die! I'm not!
他们没刺中动脉
They haven't hit any arteries.
好的 你要冷静下来
Right. You've just got to stay calm.
冷静 你不能激动
You have to stay calm. You can't go into shock.
深呼吸 慢慢来 躺好
Deep breaths, measured breaths. Stay still.
你会没事的 你会好起来的
You're going to be all right. You'll be all right,
没事的 我保证
you'll be OK. I promise.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起 我不知道该怎么办
I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do.
我想去非洲度蜜月
I thought Africa for a honeymoon.
先去海滩休息一下
Beach first, for a rest,
接着去旅行
and then safari.
只要跟你在一起 去哪儿都好
I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you.
非洲听起来不错
Africa sounds lovely.
我还问过你♥爸♥爸
I even asked your old man.
妈的
Shit!
另一边
Other side.
妈的
Ah... shit.
是他 他来过
That's him. He's been here.
找到他 弄死他
Find him and drain him like a fucking bottle.
- 我累了 布莱特 - 闭嘴 蠢猪 是不是
- I'm tired, Brett. - Shut up, shite bag. Is that you?
是你吗 死胖子
Is that you, fat lad?
- 不 不是我的 伙计 - 那是女人的脚印
- No, not mine, mate. - That's a girl's footprint.
那她就跟他在一起
Well, she's with him, then.
那混♥蛋♥走不远的
That fucker can't be far.
他快死了 大家分头找
He's nearly half fucking dead. Listen to me. Split up.
在这儿和围墙上都有血 好的 快走
Spread out between here and the fence. All right, come on.
你这个死胖子
You fat fuck!
快走 减减肥 你这头猪
Come on. Get going. Work off some of that weight, you fat shit.
抱歉
Sorry...
好样的 把头放低
Well done. Let's get your head down.
就是这样 做得好
That's it, that's it. Well done. Well done.
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 拜托
Steve! Steve, please...
我们要出去 好吗
I've got to get us out of here. OK?
- 我动不了 - 那我去 好吗
- I can't move. - Then I've got to go. OK?
我在这儿很安全
I'm safe here.
他们走了
They've gone.
你需要血 史蒂夫 否则你会死的
You need blood, Steve, or you're going to die.
我要到城里去
I need to get to town.
我来的时候看到有路标
I saw power pylons on the way in.
肯定能通往城里
They must lead somewhere.
听着
Look.
听着
Look!
你要藏好 要坚持住
Now you stay hidden... and you hold on.
你会回来的
You come back.
布莱特 我真的累了
Brett, I'm really tired.
吸口这个 你这小子
Take a toke on this, you little shit!
快点
Come on!
上帝啊
Aaaaaiee! God!
上帝啊
God!
奥依 是这条路 对吗
Oi, oi, oi! This way, yeah?
快点
Come on!
没事的
It's OK! It's...
是我 我是珍妮 我们在湖边见过的
It's me. It's... It's Jenny. Remember me from the lake?
我 我需要帮助
I just... I need some help.
我要跟你妈妈谈谈 你能带我去找她吗
I want to talk to your mum. Can you take me to her?
她在工作
She's working.
但我
But I'm...
我真的要进城去
I really need to get into town.
能拜托你带我去吗
Can you please just show me the way?
等等 我们为什么不跟着路标走
Wait. Shouldn't we follow the power lines?
不用 这条路快一点
No, this way's quicker.
我妈妈来这儿接我
My mum picks me up down here.
什么 在这儿吗 她开车载你的自行车吗
What? Here? In her car with your bike?
什么
What?
- 在这儿有信♥号♥♥吗 - 没有 玩游戏
- Have you got a signal here? - No, just games.
她应该一会儿就来了
She should be here soon.
你不是说她在上班么
I thought you said your mother was working.
她刚和人换完班
She's finished her shift.
- 没信♥号♥♥吗 - 只有一格
- No signal? - One bar.
- 亚当 我要用你电♥话♥ - 为什么
- Adam, I need your phone. - Why?
- 我要报♥警♥ - 我们不该来
- To call the police. - We shouldn't be here!
- 拜托 - 电量很低
- Please! - Its battery's low!
没关系 就一会
It doesn't matter. I only need it for seconds.
我妈妈可能要打回来
My mum might need to call me back!
亚当 你妈妈要来接你 是不是
Adam, your mum is coming to get you, isn't she?
亚当 怎么回事
Adam, what's going on?
这儿是哪儿 请告诉我 亚当