- What are you doing? - And watch your dog.
- 他吓着我女朋友了 - 是她
- He's scaring my girlfriend. - She.
贱♥人♥ 她是个贱♥人♥
Bitch. She's a bitch.
别跟傻♥逼♥似的 海滩很大
Come on, guys. Don't be dicks. This is a big beach.
有足够的空间给每个人
There's room for all of us.
你叫谁傻♥逼♥
Who are you calling a dick?
你在看什么 我的奶头吗
And what are you looking at? My tits?
妈的滚一边去 疯子
Fucking jog on! Prick.
畜生
Dickhead.
嘿 真是个疯子
Hey, what a prick!
妈的
Mug!
我们为什么不再找个地方呢
Why don't we just find another spot?
我不能被一群十二岁的小孩吓住了
I won't be bullied by a bunch of 12-year-olds.
那就让这事毁了我们的下午?
And let it ruin our afternoon?
我们先来的
We were here first.
这就让人舒心了
Well, this is relaxing
- 你在做什么 - 滚开
- What are you doing? - Fuck off!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
伙计 我喜欢偷♥窥♥
Oh, mate, I love bird-watching.
- 你喜欢什么 奶头吗 - 奶头是你
- What's with you, you tit? - You're the tit!
你看她干什么
What are you looking at her for?
我没看她的脸 看她的奶头
I'm not looking at her face, just her tits.
她是个丑婊♥子♥
She's an ugly bint.
是的 想要我签名吗
Yeah, do you want my autograph?
现在开心了吗
Happy now? Hmm?
嘿 珍妮
Hey, Jenny!
快了
Nearly!
想再喝点啤酒吗
Fancy another brewski?
是的 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
史蒂夫 那是什么
Steve, what's that?
没什么
It's nothing.
天黑后没什么可做
There's not much to do after dark.
是的
Nope.
想看看专属于我们的新英格兰之家吗
Wanna check out our exclusive New England home?
当然
Sure.
- 你喜欢吗 - 我觉得很漂亮
- Do you like it? - I think it's beautiful.
史蒂芬·泰勒
Stephen Taylor...
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
风声而已
It's just the wind.
不 不是风声
No, that's not the wind.
可能是狐狸
Could be a fox.
或者驴子
Or a donkey.
不 听着 嘘
No, listen. Ssh!
是你的想象
You're just imagining it.
- 我去看看 - 不 别走 去吧
- I'll go take a look. - No, don't go... Go.
史蒂夫
Steve?
有人吗
Hello?
史蒂夫
Steve?
有人吗
Hello?
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 别添乱了
Steve, stop messing around!
史蒂夫
Steve!
- 吓死我了 - 抱歉
- That was horrible. - I'm sorry.
- 走开 - 真对不起
- Get off! - I'm really sorry.
- 你冻透了 - 那就暖暖我
- Ow! You're freezing! - Then warm me up.
你就是个爱尔兰大大大傻子
You're a big, crude, pikey oaf!
我爱你 爱你
I love you. Love you.
我真的快饿死了
I am absolutely starving.
- 我可以吃下一匹马 - 那就去法国吧
- I could eat a horse. - So move to France.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
妈的
Shit!
- 怎么了 - 小杂种们
- What's happened? - Little fuckers!
- 你的轮胎怎么样 伙计 - 滚一边去
- How's your tyre, mate? - Fucking git!
小杂种们
Little fuckers!
不 等等 史蒂夫
No, wait, Steve!
- 当心 - 妈的
- Watch it! - Shit!
你块头应该小点 该死的蠢蛋
You should've got a smaller body, fucking dollar boy!
- 要吃早饭吗 - 我♥操♥
- Breakfast? - Fuck!
好的 你想要什么
Right, what would you like?
全套英国早餐 加白吐司和咖啡 谢谢
The full English with white toast and coffee. Thanks.
- 你呢 - 一样的
- And for you? - I'll get the same.
你有没有见到一群
Hey, you wouldn't have seen a bunch of kids
骑自行车的孩子
tooling around on BMXs, would you?
当然了 他们烦到你了吗
Certainly have. Been terrorising you?
- 是骚扰我们 - 小恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
- Well, hassling us. - Little terrors.
你这样的大男孩 不必担心的
I wouldn't worry too much, a big boy like you.
他们戳破了我的后轮胎
They punctured my back tyre.
我想应该告诉父母
I thought parents might want to know.
不是我的孩子
Not my kids.
不 我不是说他们是你的孩子
No, I didn't mean they were your kids.
不是我的
Not mine.
算了
Never mind.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
你在交朋友吗
Making friends?
我想她喜欢我
I think she likes me.
怎么回事
What the?
别 史蒂夫 这没必要
No, Steve, it's not worth it.
如果人人都这么说 我们的处境会怎样
If everyone said that, where would we be?
我一会儿回来
I'll be back in a minute.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
有人吗
Hello?
- 快开走 你挡我道了 - 好的
- Come on, you're blocking my drive! - OK.
- 快点 - 好的
- Come on! - All right!
抱歉
Sorry!
蠢婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch!
妈的
Shit!
布莱特 是你吗 现在就给我下来
Brett! Is that you? Get down here now!
你跑不了的 小兔子
Can't run away, little bunny.
是的 你跑不出来因为你在笼子里
Yeah, that's right, you can't because you're in a box.
布莱特 别让我上去
Brett! Brett, don't make me come up there!
妈的
Shit!
布莱特
Brett!
应该把笼子毁了 烧了它
The hutch should be destroyed. Burn it.
布莱特
Brett!
我们走
Let's go!
我能感到你又像老师一样看我了
I can feel that schoolteacher look.
是的 你很幸运 你可能弄坏什么东西的
Yeah, you're lucky. You could have broken something.
- 我们享受周末吧 - 好的 我喜欢
- Let's just enjoy the weekend. - Yeah, I'd like that.
好吗
Yes?
- 你不要说点什么吗 - 一句也没
- You were going to say something? - No, not a word.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
因为我想你在看我的脚
Because I thought you were looking at my foot.
不 等等 不要
No, wait. No, no!
- 你要进去了 - 史蒂夫 别
- You're going in! - Steve, no!
不要
No!
- 真♥他♥妈♥的冷 - 注意语言
- Oh, it's fucking freezing. - Language!
好吗 懒虫
All right, lazy bones?
在湖底能找到这种东西真惊人
It's amazing the stuff you find at the bottom of the lake.
史蒂夫 海滩包在哪儿
Steve, where's the beach bag?
就在这儿
It was right here.
不敢相信 车钥匙在里面
I don't believe it. It's got the car keys in it.
上帝啊 请别告诉我
Please, God, don't tell me...
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
杂种
Tossers!
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
珍妮 快点
Jenny, come on.
- 拜托 - 不 我们别管了
- Come on. - No... Let's just leave it.
车在他们那儿