救救我
Help me!
伊甸湖
你能玩藏猫猫吗
Can you play at peek-a-boo?
我能玩藏猫猫
I can play at peek-a-boo!
你能看见我吗 是的 我能
Can you see me? Yes, I can.
你能看见我吗 是的 我能
Can you see me? Yes, I can.
藏猫 藏猫 藏猫猫
Peek-a-peek-a-peek-a-peek-a-boo!
做得好 非常棒 现在 嘘
Well done. That's very good. Now, ssh!
坐好
Still.
大家起立
And everyone up.
这周的课结束 好样的
And that's the end of the week. Well done.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
凯特的男朋友带她去巴黎过周末
Kat's boyfriend is taking her to Paris for the weekend
我男朋友却带我去废弃的猎场
and mine is taking me to a disused quarry!
是个被淹没的猎场 相信我 很可爱
It's a flooded quarry. Trust me. It's lovely.
在开♥发♥商把那建上楼前
It's the last chance to see it
这是最后一次机会了
before the developers build over it.
前方有测速摄像头
'Speed camera ahead.'
- 好样的 凯丽 - 你真是个孩子
- Good on you, Kylie. - You're such a boy!
这点可以用我的手♥机♥来弥补 它很性感吧
And I can mate it up to my mobile phone. Pretty sexy, huh?
停下 我在开车呢
Stop it, I'm driving.
那是什么
What's that?
这家伙的老婆背不好 很奇怪对吧
The guy's wife had a bad back. Kinky, huh?
事实上 挺舒服的
Actually, it's quite nice.
你想让我停车吗
Do you want me to pull over?
下午好 你一直在谈无力的家长
'Good afternoon. You've been talking about fining parents
他们不能控制自己孩子的行为
'who fail to control their children's behaviour.
这种政策什么时候实行的
'When was the policy introduced? '
学会尊重是〇五年大选
'As you probably remember The Respect Agenda
的重要议题
was a big issue in the last election at 2005.
布莱尔想把尊重的思想
'Tony Blair wanted to bring back a sense of respect
带入学校与社区
'in schools and communities.'
所以提高给家长的资助
'So increase the amount of support for parents,
包括与家长签订合同
'including parenting contracts,
让家长去参加如何为人父母的课程
'to get parents to attend parenting classes.'
这个问题是 这是你的问题 你来解决
'It's a case of... "It's your problem, you sort it."
没有学校支持 这难以做到
'It's hard to do without the school behind you.
不愿去学校
'...struggling to school as well
我家的八岁孩子也不愿去学校
'I have an 8-year-old struggling to school as well.'
让你的孩子去上学 这是少数人的做法
'Get your kids to school This is a tiny minority and
孩子需要学东西
children need to be in school in order to learn,
这很关键
that is crucial.
然而 早期的干预不够迅速来
'However, the early intervention isn't as quick to... '
这种被处罚的局面很难被扭转
'It's hard to turn it over, being fined.
孩子们从中学不到任何东西
Kids are not learning anything by that.
他们知道我们会付钱的 所以他们会提起
'They know we're going to pay so they gonna mention it.
他们觉得很高兴
They find it hilarious.
在报纸上读到他们
'You know, reading about themselves in the papers... '
就在这附近
It's up here somewhere.
在十字路口处左转
'At the traffic lights, turn left.'
上帝啊
Jesus!
到了 有啤酒 床和早餐
Here it is. Beer, bed and breakfast.
太好了
Perfect.
不是吧
No way!
抱歉
Excuse me?
酒吧的气氛不错
Great bar presence!
要点什么
Ey up, me duck?
请来两品脱啤酒
Two pints of lager, please.
还给我 还给我 还给我
Give it back, give it back, give it back!
他们应该上♥床♥了 对吧
A bit past their bedtime, isn't it?
是的 小东西们一定累坏了
Yeah, poor things must be exhausted.
小孩需要个好的
That child needs a good...
我他妈告诉你了
I bloody told you!
再来一点吗
Another pint of Wife-Beater?
好的
Yep.
- 你就怎么当妈妈的 - 你怎么
- Call yourself a mother? - You what?
你想要牛肉吗 你想要牛肉吗
You want beef, eh? You want beef?
你这个小杂种 你想要牛肉吗
You fucking dickhead! You want beef?
- 去告诉他们闭嘴 - 你去说
- Go and tell them to shut up. - You tell them.
你是什么 男人还是老鼠
What are you? A man or a mouse?
听着 我上次来还挺好的
Look, it was all right the last time I was here.
跟你的潜水器具一起被气死了吗
Pissed up with your dive buddies?
我向你保证 那他妈的猎场很好
I promise you, the quarry's fucking stunning.
猎场很好
The quarry's stunning.
别说粗话
No "fucking".
拜托 小姐
Please, Miss?
一有路口就左转
'At your first opportunity, turn left.'
伊甸湖 他妈的 斯莱普顿猎场
Eden Lake, my arse! Slapton Quarry!
“设栅栏区域” 他们害怕谁
"Gated community"? Who are they so afraid of?
每个人
Everyone.
越来越浪漫了
This is getting more and more romantic.
你带我到了建筑工地
You've brought me to a building site!
听着 你相信我好吗
Look, will you just trust me?
这儿以前是公共公园 看这儿
This used to be a public park. Look at this.
我们到了
Here we go.
有机会就掉头
'At your first opportunity, turn around.'
有点信仰好不好
Oh, ye of little faith!
你怎么想
What do you think?
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我看得出来
I can see it.
- 你好 - 嘿
- Hello. - Hey!
- 你是骑自行车来的? - 没有凯丽的指导
- Have you cycled all the way here? - And no Kylie!
你骑的什么车 履带式吗
What have you got there? A caterpillar?
我妈妈说不要跟陌生人说话
My mum says I shouldn't talk to strangers.
你妈妈说得对 我们走吧
Your mum's quite right. We'll leave you to it.
来
Come on.
是的 你看 这儿少了五十座房♥子
Yes, you see, it is missing 50 executive homes.
我喜欢这儿
I love it.
这是新的吗
Is that new?
是的 你喜欢吗
Yeah. Do you like it?
我喜欢底裤 我不确定上面怎样
I like the bottom. I'm not so sure about the top, though.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿干嘛 - 滚开
- What the fuck are you doing here? - Clear off!
- 这是怎么回事 - 该死的小杂种
- What the fuck's all this shit? - Fucking little prick.
嘿 是我们看到的那个小男孩
Hey, that's the little boy we saw.
你什么时候支持英格兰队了
Since when did you support England?
小傻♥逼♥
Little hoods.
这个 马克 看
Here, Mark, watch this.
史蒂夫
Oh, Steve...
只是男孩逞能而已
It's just boys being boys.
只要他们别烦我们就好
As long as they leave us alone.
快跑
Run for it, run!
- 妈的给我滚 - 去抓住他
- Get the fuck out of here! - Go on, have him.
上帝啊
Jesus!
邦妮 来
Bonnie, come!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好丫头 好丫头
Good girl, good girl, good girl.
来
Come on then.
挺好
Lovely.
想在它把水弄脏之前去泡一泡吗
Fancy a dip before it craps in the water?
不 你去 我看着东西
No, you go. I'll keep an eye on the stuff.
也许是个好主意
Probably not a bad idea.
好丫头
Good girl.
哦 伙计
Oh, man!
来 邦妮
Come on, Bonnie! Bonnie!
邦妮 过来 丫头 过来
Bonnie, come here, girl! Come here! Come here!
好丫头 邦妮
Good girl, Bonnie.
伙计们 能帮我们个忙把音乐关小吗
Hey, guys. Can you do us a favour and turn the music down?
- 听不见你 伙计 - 把音量关小
- Can't hear you, mate. - Turn your sounds down.
听不见 伙计
Can't hear you, mate.
- 你在做什么 - 看好你的狗