The heart of the prophecy was never Drake's.
预言中那颗心不是德瑞克的
It was Griffin's.
而是葛利文的心
Drake, child. Come.
德瑞克,过来
There's another dragon? Little brother,
还有另一只龙? 小兄弟
we must teach mankind their place as our servants.
我们要教育人类 他们是我们的奴仆
Come to me, and we'll fulfill the comet's prophecy together.
来我身边 我们一起实现彗星的预言
Y You called me brother. Come.
你称我为兄弟 来吧
I'll teach you what it really means to be a dragon.
让我教你龙的真正意义
Drake, don't go! That's it, brother!
不,德瑞克,别去 这就对了,兄弟
Geoff, I'm not alone. Drake, listen to Mel
乔夫,我并不孤单 德瑞克,听我说
I know that I hurt you, and I'm sorry,
我知道你很伤心,对不起
but he's going to enslave mankind forever. Get out of Drake's way!
但他会彻底奴役人类 别妨碍德瑞克!
Geoff! Geoff!
乔夫! 乔夫!
If it wasn't for Geoff, I would've given you my heart...
若不是因为乔夫 我就会把我的心给你
And lost my soul.
失去了我的灵魂
He's my real brother!
他才是我真正的兄弟!
Poor choice of siblings, Drake.
你选错兄弟了,德瑞克
Drake, use your tail!
德瑞克,用你的尾巴!
You'll pay for that, peasant!
你要为此付出代价
Ice鈥? How did you...
冰?你怎么会?
On!
哦!
Geoff! We made it!
乔夫,我们办到了
Geoff?
乔夫?
He's gone.
他死了
Step away.
让开
Mansel, what are the words?
曼梭,咒语怎么念?
I offer my heart...
以我的心…
To make you whole, to make you whole,
让你变完整 让你变完整
its strength to purify your weakness.
这是净化你心邪恶的力量
Geoff.
乔夫
What happened?
出了什么事?
My heart hurts.
我的心好痛
You mean our heart hurts,
你意思是…我们的心好痛
but it won't feel this bad forever.
但你不会难过一辈子
And so, evil was vanquished,
邪恶势力大败
and the old code restored.
旧法典重振
Lian returned to her royal duties for a time,
莉安恢复的公主的身分
while I came home to the monastery...
我回到修道院
And was awarded guardianship of brother Gilbert's scrolls.
获得吉伯修士著作的监护权
A life of prayer and devotion was mine at last,
我终于还是该过祷告的生活
but it was a great deal quieter than I remembered.
但比我印象中平静多了
As for Geoff and Drake,
至于乔夫和德瑞克
they finally had what they'd really wanted from the start.
他们终于实现最初的愿望
A brother, a family.
得到了兄弟、家人
电影精选列表