Drake! Drake!
德瑞克!德瑞克!
I'm being followed. You gotta hide.
我被跟踪了 你快躲起来
If the guards find out, we're dead?
若被侍卫发现我们就死定了 死?
Dead? I don't wanna die. What's happening to you?
死?我不想死 你怎么了?
Oh, my.
天哪
After him!
快追他!
Hello again.
你好
Nice day to run the horses, huh?
今天是骑马的好日子
Where are the foreigners?
那两个外国人在哪里?
I don't know. They disappeared.
我不知道,他们消失了
No one can just disappear,
人不可能消失
unless I make them.
除非我让他们消失
All right. I give up. Take me to the dungeon now.
好,我投降 押我去地牢吧
You're not getting off that easy.
没这么轻易让你过关
I've got you. It's all right.
我接住你了,没事
Drake, you're flying. Of course we're flying.
德瑞克,我们在飞 当然囉
How do you think we got way up here?
飞上天的感觉如何?
Ah, this is great. Let's go up higher.
太棒了,我们飞高一点
Hey! Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
嘿! 对不起,对不起
Okay. Let's swoop down and scare the villagers.
俯冲下去吓那些村民
Oh, no. This is dangerous enough as it is.
不行,这样做太危险了
Don't sound so scared. You've done the hard part already.
你的语气为何如此害怕? 最难的部分你已经做到了
Actually, I think the hard part is going to be getting down! Everybody, look out!
我觉得最难的部分是降落 大家小心!
Next thing I know, three teregoths, just me. What's that up there?
接着我就…
Look at that.
你们看!
A dragon!
龙?
Geoff, any ideas, because I'm getting tired?
乔夫,你有办法吗?我累了
Lean right.
向右倾
Lean right. No, left. Whoa! You have to lean right too.
向右倾!不,向左! 你也要向右倾
Get me the king's fastest horses. Look at that. A dragon.
替我准备国王最快的马 你看那只龙
Four days till the coming. This alters everything.
再过四天彗星就要来了 这样就能改变一切
Flap a little faster.
翅膀在拍快一点!
Whoa! Too fast. Slow down!
太快了!慢下来!
The prophecy must surely be true.
预言是真的
First friar Peter's sudden passing, and now this.
先是彼得修士突然过世 现在又发生这种事
It's all my fault, father.
全是我的错,神父
Faster, men. Faster.
追他!快一点!
Would you loosen up? I can hardly breathe.
放松一点,我快不能呼吸了
"Lean farther. Fly faster. Hold looser."
再倾斜、飞快一点、放松
I can't think of so many things at once. Just slow down, will you?
我不能兼顾这么多事 慢下来!
I think that was a little bit too slow.
好像太慢了
We made it. You were great.
成功了,你好厉害
Great? Even though we crashed? Absolutely!
厉害?掉到地上也算厉害?
You are a natural. Thanks. Uh-oh.
对,你很有天分 谢谢
Who's smart idea was it to scare 'em? Uh, uh, uh, start flapping.
吓他们是谁出的鬼主意? 快拍翅膀!
Start flapping! I can't flap anymore. I'm exhausted.
快拍翅膀! 拍不动了,我好累
Watch out. That got in my eyes.
小心,跑进我的眼睛了
Did you see that dragon that just flew by, headed east toward the mountains?
你们有没有看到龙飞过去? 向东飞往山上了
Uh, he was big, wasn't he?
他很大吧?
Sure was fast. Probably never see him again.
速度真快 可能再也见不到他了
Must be miles away by now.
一定已经飞到好几哩外
Uh, he went that way.
他往那边去了
Hold him! He's in there.
抓住他! 他在那里面!
Put those down!
放下!
You heard him. Put those down!
听清楚了,快放下!
Can't you see this is, uh...
你们难道不知道他就是…
Lord osric, chief advisor to the king, at your service,
我是国王的首相欧斯里勛爵 听候你的差遣
good dragon.
伟大的龙
He's a bit shy. His name is Drake.
他有点害羞,他叫德瑞克
I'm... I mean, we-we are all so glad to see you, Drake.
我们很高兴见到你,德瑞克
And your friend here?
还有你这位朋友
Geoff. An honor to make your acquaintance.
我叫乔夫 很荣幸能认识你们
When the king saw your magnificent form flying overhead,
国王看见你飞过去时
he requested a favor of service from you.
就想请你帮个忙
Me? Indeed.
我? 没错
He wishes to appoint you protector of the realm.
他想请你担任王国的守护神
Geoff here will be adjunct protector of the realm.
乔夫就是守护神的副手
Is that anything like a knight?
和骑士同等地位吗?
A small step below.
稍微低一点
Oh. As you see, I was right, milord
看吧,我说得没错
you two again?
又是你们两个?
I thought you'd be intelligent enough to heed my advice and leave our kingdom.
我以为你们会识时务 听我的话离开这里
Guards. No!
侍卫 不行!
These are my friends.
他们是我的朋友
These people are from far away.
他们来自遥远的地方
See how different they are?
和我们长相不一样
They do not follow the old code. Do not trust them.
他们不遵循旧法典 别相信他们
He is right. We should go home.
他说得对,我们应该回家去
Mansel.
曼梭
Oh, he's moving! Stand back.
哦,他要走了!退后
Well, if-if they're friends of Geoff's, they're friends of mine.
他们若是乔夫的朋友 就是我的朋友
He speaks!
他说话了!
Well, then, they're welcome, of course,
既然你希望他们留下来
for as long as you want them to stay.
那就欢迎他们吧
The dragon will be an enormous help in protecting our kingdom.
这只龙一定能保护王国
Nice of him to fly by when he did.
幸亏他适时飞越城♥堡♥
His arrival was fate, not courtesy, sire.
他的到来是宿命,不是恩赐
With his help, we can vanquish the teregoths once and for all.
有了他的帮忙 我们就能彻底击败敌人
I need you to give me command of the army.
请立即赐予我军队的指挥权
Immediately.
立即
I'll interpret that as your royal approval.
我就当你是答应了
You have no idea what you've done.
你不知道自己做了什么事
Of course I do. I got Drake out of that prison that you and friar Peter locked him in...
我知道,我带德瑞克离开了 你和彼得修士囚禁他的地牢
And I taught him to fly, and I got myself out of the stables.
我教他飞翔 我也不必再在马厩里工作
There's only four days left. I'm going to protect Derek
只剩下四天了 我要保护德瑞克到
Then he would have been free to live his life, but you...
她能自♥由♥生活,结果你…
Safe from what? What's gonna happen in four days?
为何要保护他? 四天后会发生什么事?
A prophecy that says an ancient evil...
预言说古代的邪恶力量
Will take hold of this land using a dragon's heart.
将利用龙的心统治这片土地
Ancient evil? Drake? You got the wrong dragon.
邪恶力量?德瑞克? 那只龙不是他
He doesn't have to be evil for evil to use him.
就算他不邪恶 邪恶力量也能利用他
Drake is an innocent. He's easily misled.
德瑞克很天真,容易被误导
Don't worry. I'll protect him. Who's going to protect him from you?
别担心,我会保护他 那谁来保护你不受伤害?
Excuse me, miss.
借过一下,小姐
Put those back. This is a monastery. We don't allow girls.
放回去,这里是修道院 女孩不能进来
Please, no one must know that. Hey, mansel!
求求你,不会有人知道的 嘿,曼梭!
You knew about her, didn't you?
你早就知道她是女的?
Shame on you, mansel.
你真可恶,曼梭
Don't you remember the Abbot's sermon about that old tradition, sanitary?
你忘了院长的教诲了吗? 古老传统?"皮肤"?
Sanctuary. Yeah.
是"庇护" 对
Well, we should show her some sanctuary.
我们应该庇护她
You're a monk, mansel. That's what monks do. All right.
你是修士,曼梭,修士就该行善 好吧
All right.
很好
Don't worry. He'll keep your secret. Thank you.
别担心,他会替妳保密的 谢谢你
I'm glad you're moving in.
真高兴妳搬进来住
The food is lousy, but the place more than makes up for that with its lack of excitement.
食物很难吃,但更缺乏刺♥激♥
You want help with those? I can handle them.
要我帮忙吗? 我自己来就好
I've never seen anyone fight like you. Don't touch the ram head!
我没见过比妳更会打架的人 别碰公羊头!
Bad luck. Oh.
会带来厄运 哦
I've never seen anyone fight like you. Where'd you learn to do that?
我没见过比妳更会打架的人 妳从哪儿学来的?
Master kwan taught me.
关师♥父♥教我的
Do all girls fight where you come from?
妳家乡的女孩都这么厉害?
Do you like wearing girl's clothes, or is that why you're dressed like a boy?
妳喜欢穿女装吗? 或者妳是因此才扮成男的?
Can you believe all this fuss?
你能相信这些小题大做吗?
That's the boy who found the dragon.
就是那个发现龙的男孩
Isn't he just a stable boy?
他不就是个马童吗?
Hey, mansel, have you seen Drake?
嘿,曼梭 你有看见德瑞克吗?
All right. I'll keep looking.
我继续找
Hey, you have fun,
你好好享受吧
'cause it's not like gluttony is on that seven deadly sin list too.
暴饮暴食也不是七大罪之一
电影精选列表