My story begins when I was but a lad of 16.
我的故事始于我十六岁时
It was the year I became a novice at brother Gilbert's monastery,
那年我刚进吉伯修士修道院
when I first heard the prophecy.
在那里听闻了预言
A dragon's heart could do mankind...
当双尾彗星照亮夜空时
When a two-tailed comet blazed across the night sky.
龙的心将毁灭人类
I paid this legend little heed,
我不太注意这个传说
for I had come for a quiet life of prayer and devotion.
因为我想每天祷告平静度日
Besides, everyone knew there were no more dragons.
况且众所周知龙已不复存在
The last, Draco, had been slain by sir Bowen,
仅存的天龙已被旧法典骑士
a knight of the old code.
波温爵士所杀死
I later learned that in the last year of his life,
我后来得知波温在生前
Bowen returned to Draco's cave.
最后一年曾返回天龙的巢穴
There he was granted a miracle,
他在那里获得了一个奇迹:
a dragon egg about to hatch.
即将孵化的龙蛋
The dying knight entrusted the hatchling to our monastery.
骑士临死前将小龙 托付给本修道院照顾
Fearful evil might dwell in this dragon's heart,
深恐这只龙的心中存着邪念
friar Peter and the Abbot pledged to hide him away...
彼特修士和修道院院长发誓
Until the comet had passed.
要把他藏到慧星通过为止
For 20 years, they carefully guarded...
二十年来他们谨慎地守护
The secret locked beneath us.
这个深锁在地底下的秘密
Dragonheart a new beginning
龙之心2:重生
Eight days before the comet's arrival,
彗星抵达之前八天
my quiet life was turned upside down.
我平静的生活起了剧变
Before the week was out, I'd be embroiled in deception,
当周结束前我被卷入
mystery and battle.
诈骗、神秘与战斗之中
And who could have known that Geoff,
谁料得到修道院的孤儿马僮
the orphan stable boy at our monastery,
乔夫会揭开龙之心的真♥相♥
would reveal the deepest secret...
会泄露最深的秘密
Of what is truly in a dragon's heart.
真正的龙之心
Make way for the king's noble knights.
给国王高贵的骑士让出一条路
Wishing to be one of them...
想成为他们的一份子
Won't get the stables cleaned any faster.
也不能更快把马厩打扫干净
Where do you think they're headed all dressed up like that?
他们穿成这样要去哪里?
They're off to the castle...
他们要去城♥堡♥
To honor lord osric being sworn in...
庆贺欧斯里勋爵
As the king's chief advisor.
宣示就任国王的首相
The castle.
城♥堡♥
I suggest you get back to the stable...
我劝你在被院长逮到之前
Before the Abbot catches you around.
赶快回马厩
I promise I will have the stables scrubbed cleaner than the Abbot's table by vespers.
我保证会把马厩打扫得 比院长晚祷的桌子更干净
And, friar Peter, I will even clean that old dungeon for you,
彼得修士,只要你肯开锁
if you just unlock it for me.
我甚至可以打扫旧地牢
I'll tell you a secret about that dungeon: There's nothing down there...
我告诉你那个地牢的秘密
That can transform you into a knight.
那里没有任何东西能把你变成骑士
You're a good boy at heart.
你是个好孩子
If you work hard and practice humility,
只要你努力工作、谦虚一点
you'll be a fine stable master some day.
你一定能成为马厩专家
I'll be outta here long before I'm any kind of stable master.
我在成为马厩专家之前 老早就会离开这里了
L, lord osric of crosley,
我,柯洛思利欧斯里勋爵
choose the old code as my oath.
选择以旧法典为我的誓约
I am hereby sworn to valor,
我发誓要勇敢
to speak only the truth,
只说实话
to use arms to defend the helpless,
用武器来保卫无助的人
to use might to uphold the weak.
用权力来扶持弱者
My heart knows only virtue.
我的愤怒
My wrath will undo the wicked.
将毁灭邪恶的人
My king.
国王陛下
As chief advisor, my goal is nothing less than ensuring that the old code...
身为首相,我的目标是确保
Lives on in the hearts and minds of all people.
人人心中都谨记着旧法典
Everyone should share in our kingdom's bounty.
大家都该同享王国的富裕
Tomorrow, I shall bestow a personal gift...
明天我要以私人名义
On all men, women and children in the land. A gift?
送国内所有男女老少一份礼物 礼物?
Is it my birthday? No, sire.
是我生日吗? 不是的,陛下
Everyone was pleased when lord osric...
欧斯里勋爵就任首相
Was nhamed chief advisor...
大家都很高兴
Since our beloved king's behavior had become so...
因为我们所爱戴的国王
Unusual of late.
最近的行为变得很不寻常
Everyone will receive two new tunics...
每个人都会收到两件新外袍
In the style and color suited to their inerited station.
样式和颜色均符合世袭身份
From now on, no one will wear anything else.
从现在起禁止穿别的衣服
There I was, so young,
我当时很年轻
a mere novice entrusted with the monastery's most important secret.
只是个背负修道院 最重要之秘密的新信徒
Silence was my solemn vow.
我发誓要保持缄默
Mansel, what are you doing? Geoff.
曼梭,你在干嘛? 乔夫
Looks like old friar Peter's cauldron. What would you be doing with that?
这好像是彼得修士的大锅子 你拿那个要干嘛?
Can you keep a secret? You know I can.
你能保密吗? 当然可以
Friar Peter gave me a new chore to do.
彼得修士派给我一份新工作
Ooh. Lucky you. What is it?
你真幸运,是什么工作?
I told you, it's a secret. Fine.
我说过那是秘密 好吧
A secret chore from friar Peter.
彼得修士指派的秘密工作
That's pretty special. Don't you think?
你不觉得很特别吗?
Maybe just a little special, yes.
或许有点特别吧
Don't say it like that. Take some pride in being special.
别这么说 受特别待遇要引以为傲
All right, I am special.
好吧,我很特别
It's not like pride's one of those seven deadly sins or anything.
骄傲又不是七大罪之一
Actually, it is.
其实就是
You're right, Geoff. Manual labor sure keeps the soul humble.
你说得对,乔夫 努力工作确实能使灵魂谦逊
Thank you for getting me to do this. Any time.
谢谢你让我做这件事
Don't forget the corners.
别客气,记得角落也要扫
Yes?
[ 敲门声 ] 什么事?
Two most unusual strangers are asking after brother Gilbert's writings.
有两位奇怪的陌生人 问起吉柏修士的著作
The Abbot has sent them to you. Very well.
院长都交给了你 好吧
This is master kwan and his son.
来者是关师♥父♥和他的儿子
I fear I don't have much hospitality to offer.
我恐怕无法款待两位
Oh. I spent my youth in a monastery much like this one,
我年轻时也在 这样的修道院里待过
but we do not seek comfort.
但我们不寻求慰藉
We have come from hebei province, where man and dragons lived in peace.
我们来自河北省 在那里人类和龙和平共处
Many years ago, a terrible evil set dragon against man,
多年前一股邪恶的力量 让龙和人类反♥目♥相向
and all our dragons were destroyed.
所有的龙都被杀死
A terrible tale. Though I have to say, I don't see...
好可怕的故事
What this has to do with me.
但这件事应该与我无关
I'm told that the founder of this monastery...
听说贵修道院的创办人
Wrote extensively about dragons,
写了不少关于龙的著作
and that you are the guardian of his scrolls.
那些卷轴都交由你保管
Brother Gilbert was a kind soul...
吉柏修士心地善良
With a fanciful imagination and a poor hand at poetry.
想象力丰富却文笔欠佳
It has been read in the stars...
从星象判断
That a new dragon was born.
刚诞生了一只龙
Surely you are aware that the prophesied comet will return in eight days.
你一定知道预言中的彗星 八天后将返回
We must prevent the evil from taking hold again. I am a man of god.
我们要避免邪恶力量再度统治人类 我是神职人员
I do not believe in such superstitious prattle.
不相信谣传
Then... the dragon Talon in your pocket...
那你口袋里的龙爪
Is a meaningless talisman?
是无意义的护身符?
It has meaning only to the monks of this order.
只对本修道会的修士有意义
It was passed on by brother Gilbert, who received it from sir Bowen.
那是吉柏修士承袭自 波温爵士再传承下来的
He claimed it belonged to Draco, the last dragon.
他说这是天龙的爪 就是最后一只龙
But we must test the drag on before the comet arrives.
但是我们必须在彗星抵达之前 考验那只龙
There are no dragons here.
这里没有龙
But lord osric knows about stars and comets.
但欧斯里勛爵精通星象
Perhaps he can help you.
或许他能帮你
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢你 晚安
What would mansel be doing down here?
曼梭来这里干嘛?
Ah. This was not a good idea.
早知道就不来了
Stay away from me!
离我远一点!
You know, you-you'd better... you'd better go. You're not supposed to be here.
快走吧,你不该来这里
How long have you been down here?
你住在这里多久了?
I've always been here.
我一直住在这里
I'm Geoff. I'm Drake.
我是乔夫 我是德瑞克
Here. Give me that.
交给我
Seven lashes to anyone caught without their tunic.
没穿规定外袍的人 被逮到就要鞭苔七下
电影精选列表