If it isn't that fencing stable boy at the castle at last.
原来是爱击剑的马僮 终于进城♥堡♥了
Well, your tunic doesn't seem so great now, does it?
你的外袍也逊色了吧?
You only have that tunic because you're friends with the dragon.
你能穿上那件外袍 是因为你是那只龙的朋友
Without him, you are still a peasant.
没有他,你就只是个平民
Roland,
罗伦
Geoff's well on his way to becoming a knight.
乔夫即将成为骑士
Isn't that true, Roland?
对吧?罗伦
And what do you get if you don't tell the truth in our kingdom? Ten lashes.
在王国里不说实话会怎样? 打十鞭
One more word and I'll have to double that.
再胡说我就加倍处份
Come with me.
跟我来
You've handled swords before.
你以前用过剑
None like this.
没用过这种剑
Then, shall we? En garde.
我们来过几招吧 就位
As the time grew near for kwan and lian...
关师♥父♥和莉安考验龙之心
To test the purity of the dragon's heart,
纯洁与否的时刻愈接近
the gravity of what they might have to do...
他们所背负的使命
Weighed heavily upon them.
就愈重要
A shot through the heart with this poison...
用这支毒箭射穿他的心
Will kill him fast and clean.
就能迅速利落地杀死他
If he fails, he will feel no pain.
若考验失败,他也不会痛苦
Unlike all the dragon my great grandfather murdered.
和我曾祖父杀的那些龙不同
If you allow your misplaced guilt to affect you at the pivotal moment,
妳若误让愧疚感在紧要关头
you will doom us all, child.
影响妳就会害死我们大家
Would you prefer if I... No.
妳觉得让我来会不会… 不行
This is my burden. I will do what I must.
这是我的责任 我必须做到
I just pray that Drake passes this test.
希望德瑞克能通过这项考验
You have natural talent. You deserve special attention, my boy.
你有天份,理应受到重视
Perhaps you'd consider taking rooms here at the castle.
或许你该考虑进城♥堡♥任职
Me live here?
你意思是住在这里?
That way, I could tutor you personally.
这样我就能亲自指导你
Where can my guards collect Drake's belongings?
侍卫要去哪里 拿德瑞克的东西?
Drake's? I assumed you and him were a team.
德瑞克的? 你们俩应该是焦不离孟
Well, I think he'd be too scared to leave the monastery.
他太害怕,不敢离开修道院
Poor creature. We wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable.
可怜的家伙 不能让他觉得不舒服
I'm sure you can convince him to make regular visits.
你想必能说服他定期来访
I'm sure he'd like that a lot.
他一定会很想来
What do you think it would take for a stable boy to become a knight?
马僮想成为骑士 要付出什么代价?
Now come at me faster.
更迅速地攻击我
The most fundamental attribute of a knight is his commitment!
骑士最基本的属性就是奉献
He should want it more than anything else. More than wealth.
必须重视骑士身分胜过一切 胜过财富!
More than adventure!
胜过冒险!
More than friendship.
[ Exhales ] 胜过友谊!
Do you want it that bad? Yes, I do.
你这么想当吗? 是的
You'll make a positively heroic knight.
你一定能成为英勇的骑士
It's written... in the stars.
星象上有记载
This is what I wanted you to see.
这就是我想让你看的东西
It is a ritual mask based on the most famous dragon in the east.
这是仿东方最有名的龙 所制成的祭神面具
But it... looks so angry.
但这面孔看来很愤怒
This amulet...
这个驱邪符已注入
Has been imbued with all the wisdom of the ancient dragons.
古代诸龙的所有智慧
If you do as I say,
只要你照着我的话做
you will receive all that knowledge in an instant.
就会立即得到所有的知识
I've always dreamed of learning about dragons,
我一直梦到得知关于龙的事
but how can I possibly learn so much all at once?
但我怎么可能 在一时之间知道这么多?
You must open your most vulnerable spot, your heart,
你要打开身上最宝贵的部位
to the dragon's mouth,
开启你的心对准这只龙的嘴
then touch the amulet, and the wisdom will be yours.
然后触摸驱邪符 智慧就将完全属于你
Open up my heart?
打开我的心?
Oh, you mean...
你意思是…
Like...
像…
Like this?
像这样?
Just touch the amulet.
触摸驱邪符吧
Drake!
德瑞克!
Isn't there another way for me to learn?
没别的方法可得知吗?
I could teach you, but that would take years.
我可以教你,但需要好几年
I don't want to touch that thing. It's evil.
我不想摸那个东西,好邪恶
What are you doing to my dragon?
你对我的龙怎么了?
Nothing. Everything is all right now.
没什么,已经没事了
That is most inappropriate.
这样做不太好吧
Get your dragon portraits!
快来买♥♥龙的海报!
Drake! Kwan said you passed some kind of test,
德瑞克!关师♥父♥说你通过了考验
so he's gonna teach you all the old dragon secrets.
他要告诉你龙的所有秘密
And I've got osric practically begging me to learn how to be a knight.
欧斯里恳求我学习当一名骑士
Isn't it great?
很棒吧?
Look what I brought you from osric's library. What?
这是从欧斯里图书室拿来的 什么?
Books about dragons and knights.
关于龙与骑士的书
I do not trust him, nor do I trust this osric.
我不信任他 也不信任欧斯里
The danger is still great.
危险性仍然很高
We must stay close to the drag on until the comet has passed.
我们必须紧跟着那只龙 直到彗星通过为止
I've seen these stars before, through the grate in my room.
我曾透过房♥里的铁窗 看过这些星星
They always made me feel better somehow.
莫名其妙就能得到慰藉
Those are the stars of the constellation Draco,
那是天龙座的星星
the souls of your ancestors.
你祖先的灵魂
Tell me more. A long time ago,
多告诉我一些事
dragons ruled the earth.
很久以前龙是地球的主宰
When people appeared, dragons saw their potential for good...
人类出现时 龙看出人性本善
And shared their dragon wisdom,
于是把智慧与人类分享
pledging to watch over humans and help them grow.
发誓要保护人类成长茁壮
The souls of dragons...
完成了那些誓言的
Who fulfilled that pledge became stars.
龙的灵魂变成了星星
Their spirits are still up there...
他们的精神仍在天上
Comforting anyone who cares to look.
抚慰着有心望向天空的人
Like a dragon heaven. Exactly.
就像龙的天堂一样 没错
The last soul to join was a mighty dragon...
最后加入的灵魂是最强的龙
Who shared his heart with a prince...
将心分给
Who was wounded in battle.
因战受伤的王子
While the dragon lived, the prince was invincible,
龙还活着时,王子因分享龙的力量
sharing the dragon's strength... really?
而天下无敌 这样阿
And his every pain.
也分担龙的痛苦
Oh. A dragon must be very cautious...
龙在分享他的心之前
Before sharing his heart.
要谨慎
If the humans heart is a corrupt one,
若人类的心太邪恶
the dragon can lose his place in heaven...
龙就会永远的失去 他在天堂的地位
Forever. That's awful.
好可怕
Drake, look at this.
德瑞克,你看看这个
Why is that dragon chewing on a cow?
那只龙为何要吃牛?
Looks like dinner to me.
好像是晚餐
Dinner? Hmm.
晚餐?
Come along, girl.
快过来
Where'd you go?
到哪里去了?
My cow.
我的牛
Not bad for your first lesson.
第一次上课的表现还不错
Now attack me again.
再攻击我一次
When exactly do I get to throw you?
我几时才能把妳摔倒?
Geoff!
乔夫
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Excuse me. Oh. Cow breath.
不好意思 牛的味道
What are you gonna teach me first, master kwan? Teach him to blow fire now.
你要先教我什么,关师♥父♥? 快教他喷火吧
No, breathing fire is dangerous.
不行,喷火很危险
Stop being such a monk, mansel.
别再这么像修士了,曼梭
How does he breathe fire?
教喷火吧!
First, you must learn to open your fire lung.
你要先学会打开你的火肺
Inhale through your nose...
用鼻子吸气
And concentrate on passing the air deep in your throat.
让空气深入你的喉咙
Fill your lungs. It will sound like this.
充满你的肺,声音会像这样
You try.
你试试看
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
Get down. Turn that way so you don't hit the mill,
趴下! 转向那边,不然会击中磨坊
then let it all out!
全部释放出来!
You can call him protector of the realm, but he destroyed my mill!
你可以称他为王国的守护神 但他毁了我的磨坊
电影精选列表