Shit.
可恶
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
We're in pursuit. Moving fast out of the dig.
看到目标 我们在追赶 对方动作很快
It's getting away.
向右
Pinky, what do you see?
你看到什么
It's big. Very big.
那怪物超大
Moving fast, back towards the lab complex.
动作超快 它回去实验室
Clear.
安全
It's back in the lab.
它回到实验室
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Damn, it's fast.
它超快的
All around defense, men.
全面防卫
Did you get it?
逮到它了吗
Pinky. Yes, Sarge?
小平 什么事
Anything gets through that door, use an ST grenade.
它想闯进去就用手榴弹
It cannot get back to Earth.
不能让它回到地球
He pops an ST in there, he's gonna blow the Ark.
这样会把方舟给炸掉
Reaper, Kid, pairs, cover formation.
死神和菜鸟
Sweep the corridors. Go.
展开搜索 快去
Destroyer, you and Portman stay here. Shut the airlock.
黑霸和色鬼留下来 关闭气压闸门
Maintain a perimeter.
严加戒备
He blows the Ark, how the hell are we supposed to get the fuck home?
方舟被炸掉我们怎么回去
Portman, shut the fucking door.
给我把门关起来
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going to the armory.
军♥火♥库
I think we're gonna need something with a little bit more kick.
我需要更猛的武器
Jesus.
天啊
You see anything like it before?
你看过这玩意吗
Heart.
心脏
Liver.
肝脏
Kidneys.
肾脏
Dogs got kidneys, right?
狗有肾脏
Pigs got kidneys.
猪也有肾脏
It's had its appendix removed.
它的盲肠被割除
It's human.
它是人类
What the fuck?
搞什么
Goat knew he was turning.
牧师知道自己变成怪物
This thing didn't butcher Willits.
这怪物没吃掉魏博士
It is Willits.
它就是魏博士
What?
什么
This is bullshit, man.
这太扯了
I enlisted to serve my country, not get greased protecting some...
我当兵是为国家打仗
corporation's goddamn science project.
不是替私人公♥司♥送掉小命
I gotta take a dump.
我要去撇条
What? Now?
现在吗
Unless you want me shitting my pants right here.
你要我拉在裤子里吗
Please provide DNA verification.
请提供DNA样本
Welcome, Patricia Tallman. Access granted.
泰碧翠 欢迎 准许进入
Big fucking gun.
好大的一把枪
Shit.
哇靠
Portman, I got floor and wall on your gun cam.
你的摄影机只拍到地板墙壁
I'm taking a shit, you fucking gimp.
我在撇条啦 臭跛脚
Fuck you, Portman, you piece of shit.
你这大烂人去死吧
Lost Portman on comm and all I've got on Destroyer is a wall.
色鬼失联 黑霸面对墙壁
Portman, come in.
色鬼 回答
Destroyer.
黑霸
Come in.
回答
This is Corporal Dean Portman...
这是雷霆小队队员
with RRTS 6 Special Ops on Olduvai, 0310 hours.
我在欧都瓦执行任务
We have encountered hostile activity.
我们遭到敌人攻击
I repeat, require immediate RRTS reinforcements.
重覆 请求立刻派出支援
Destroyer, Portman, where the hell are you?
黑霸 色鬼 你们在哪里
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, God! Jesus!
我的天啊
Pinky, you got Portman? No.
你看到色鬼吗 没有
Holy shit.
我的妈呀
He's gone.
他死了
Destroyer?
黑霸
And Portman.
色鬼也死了
What the fuck happened, man?
出了什么事
I got him, I got him.
我来扶他
I got you, man.
有我在 没事了
What's up, man?
你出了什么事
What the hell is this?
发生什么事
And whose goddamn blood is on that window?
玻璃上的血是谁的
Goat's.
牧师的
He killed himself.
他自杀了
What do you mean, he killed himself? He was already dead.
他死了怎么能自杀
It's true.
真的
It's Goat.
是牧师
He was changing into one of these motherfuckers and he killed himself.
他变成怪物 所以才自杀
We found two more scientists at the dig.
我们发现两名科学家
Thurman and a balding guy with glasses.
舒曼和戴眼镜的秃头佬
Dr. Clay.
克雷博士
Did you check their necks?
他们的脖子
Were there open wounds on their necks?
有没有伤口
We were conducting a firefight, not an autopsy.
我们在打仗 没时间验尸
We came up here to find six scientists. Four are known dead...
我们来找六名科学家 其中四名死了
and Dr. Willits is probably KIA somewhere down in that sewer.
魏博士一定也挂了
The only one missing is Dr. Carmack.
现在只缺柯博士
Has Dr. Carmack showed up yet?
他有没有出现
Oh, he's shown up all right.
他是有出现
Look at the left ear.
看看它的左耳
Son of a bitch.
我的天
I think this other one is Steve Willits.
另一个是史帝夫
I'm going to run the DNA, check it against his med records.
我要进行DNA比对
What are you people working on up here?
你们到底在做什么
We're analyzing bones, artifacts.
分♥析♥化石和古物
We're not doing anything like this.
并没有进行秘密实验
Then what the fuck is that?
那这是怎么回事
It must be a genetic mutation, something environmental or viral.
这一定是基因突变 环境或病毒造成的
I don't know.
我不知道
It may even be reversible.
也许可以治好
It's irreversible.
治不好的
Not necessarily.
不一定
Dr. Carmack's condition...
柯博士这样子
is irreversible...
绝对好不了
because Carmack's condition is that...
柯博士变成怪物
he's dead.
所以要死
Kid, you and Duke...
菜鸟 跟公爵
get back to the dig and you make sure those other dead scientists...
到考古遗址 确定其他的科学家
are really dead.
都死透了
I've lost...
我失去
four soldiers.
四名弟兄
What are you people experimenting with up here?
你们到底在做什么实验
I'm not gonna ask you again.
我不想再问一遍
I told you, it's an archeological research center.
我说过 这是考古研究中心
Do you think I'm lying to you? Is that what you're saying?
你认为我在骗你吗
You think I'm hiding something?
我在隐瞒什么吗
I'm telling the truth.
我说的是实话
What were you downloading?
你在下载什么
What were you sent to protect?
保护什么
The research data.
研究资料
Research into what?
什么研究资料
Subject was injected with study agent at 00:03.
实验对像被注射药剂
Vitals normal, elevated heart rate attributable to subject anxiety.
心率加快是焦虑造成的
C- 24 successfully grafted to subject's marker cells at 00:09.
成功注入实验对像体内
He reconstructed chromosome mutation on a human subject.
他在进行基因突变的实验
电影精选列表