In the year 2026, archaeologists working in the Nevada desert...
西元2026年 考古学家在内华达州沙漠
discovered a portal to an ancient city on Mars.
发现一个通往火星古城的入口
They called this portal the Ark.
这个入口被称为"方舟"
Twenty years later, we're still struggling to understand...
二十年后 我们仍在试图解开
why it was built...
它的秘密
and what happened to the civilization that built it.
并了解制♥造♥它的文明
UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION OLDUVAI RESEARCH FACILITY, MARS
联合航太公♥司♥ 欧都瓦研究中心 火星
Dr. Carmack!
柯博士
Dr. Carmack!
柯博士
Dr. Carmack!
柯博士
Dr. Carmack!
柯博士
Dr. Carmack!
柯博士
Dr. Carmack!
柯博士
This is Dr. Carmack, Classified Research, Olduvai, ID 6627.
欧都瓦研究中心柯博士 识别证号♥6627
We've had a Level 5 breach.
发生第五级紧急状况
Implement quarantine procedures immediately.
立刻进行隔离程序
Implement quarantine procedures now.
立刻进行隔离
MARINE CORPS SPECIAL OPS RRTS HEADQUARTERS
海军陆战队 特种部队总部
TWENTYNINE PALMS, CALIFORNIA, USA
美国加州二十九棕榈市
Reading you loud and clear, General.
我听得很清楚 将军
Union Aerospace has requested assistance to contain...
联合航太要求我们帮忙
a Level 5 breach at their Olduvai facility.
处理火星研究中心紧急状况
How many personnel involved?
有多少人需要救援
Six scientists are under lockdown in a high-security lab...
六名科学家被困在
where the breach occurred.
机密实验室
Another 79 UAC employees are on site.
研究中心则有79名员工
Ark travel has been suspended. What's the objective?
目前禁止进行方舟传送 任务是什么
Code red. Assess level of threat. Assess level of threat.
最高机密 解除危险 收到
Protect and retrieve UAC property.
保护并取回联合航太财产
Maintain quarantine at both Ark portals by any means necessary.
不择手段保持方舟隔离
Use extreme prejudice? Extreme prejudice.
使用极端手段 极端手段
If necessary, search and destroy. Over.
有必要的话 格杀勿论
Search and destroy.
格杀勿论
Orders received and understood. Out.
收到命令 通话完毕
Oh, you're trying to get nasty now, huh?
你想来硬的吗
Now you dead. You dead, sucker. All right, all right.
你死定了 逊脚
You wanna bring your boys? You wanna bring your boys?
你要召唤兄弟 是吧
I don't believe this.
不是吧
I confess to God the father.
我向天父忏悔
I need help. The wall, man.
我要发飙了 小心墙壁
I don't believe this shit.
我不敢相信
Six months without a weekend...
好不容易休假
the goddamned transporters are five minutes late.
专机竟然迟到
And that's five minutes of R and R I ain't never gonna get back.
谁要赔我这五分钟宝贵时间
Hey, relax, baby. We're on vacation.
放轻松 咱们在度假
Yo. This game's layered, man.
这游戏超猛的
Where you going, Portman? I'm going down to El Honto...
色鬼 你要去哪里玩 我要去找乐子
and I'm gonna lock myself in a motel room...
带一瓶酒 住进饭店
with a bottle of tequila and three she-boys.
跟三个人妖玩妖精打架
You're sick, man.
你真是有够变♥态♥
I'm sick of your filth, Portman. He speaks.
我受够你了 色鬼 牧师要讲道了
What's it gonna be, Reaps? An armed conflict someplace quiet?
你呢 去战区度假吗
Yeah, a little relaxing jungle warfare?
是啊 来场丛林战
Or maybe you're just gonna stay right here.
或许你哪儿也去不了
Spending my time doing pushups.
利用时间做伏地挺身
Listen up, men.
弟兄们 听好
Leave is canceled.
休假取消
Oh, man. I just... I don't believe this shit.
拜托 这太扯了
Fuck! Got a problem with that, Duke?
混帐 公爵 你有意见吗
Me, Sarge? Hell, no, I love my job.
没有呀 我超爱工作
What's up, Sarge? We got us a game.
队长 怎么回事 有一项新任务
Kid!
菜鸟
Son, you're now in the Rapid Response Tactical Squad...
你正式加入雷霆战略反应小队
the RRTS.
简称雷霆小队
Fall in.
集♥合♥
All dressed up and nowhere to go, huh, Portman?
这下没搞头了 害你空欢喜一场 很扫兴吧
Kid, don't forget your rattle. Shut up, Portman.
菜鸟 别忘了带奶嘴 闭嘴
Not this time, John. What?
约翰 这次你不能去 什么
We can handle this one. You're bullshitting me.
我们应付得来 你在糊弄我吧
No, I'm not bullshitting. We're going to Olduvai.
不是 我们要去欧都瓦
Olduvai?
欧都瓦
Take the leave. Is that an order?
你去休假吧 这是命令吗
It's a recommendation.
这是建议
See you when I get back.
等我回来再见
Aircraft ready to load. Copy that.
可以出发了 收到
Great vacation. Damn, they go quick.
光阴如梭 假期一下就结束
Almost like we've never been away.
好像根本就没离开
We're a go.
雷霆小队准备好了
All systems are green. Prepare for takeoff.
一切OK 可以起飞
Okay, Sarge, roger.
收到 队长
RRTS Special Ops clearance verified.
雷霆小队身份确认
Handle ID: Destroyer.
代号♥:黑霸
Daddy's home. Handle ID: Mac.
老爹回来了 代号♥:迈克
Handle ID: Portman. Handle ID: Goat.
代号♥:色鬼 代号♥:牧师
Handle ID: The Kid.
代号♥:菜鸟
"The Kid"? Handle ID: Duke.
"菜鸟" 代号♥:公爵
Say my name, baby.
就是我
RRTS Special Ops clearance verified.
雷霆小队身份确认
Handle ID: Sarge.
代号♥:队长
I can't believe we're going through the Ark.
我不敢相信要通过方舟
Don't worry, Kid. You're gonna love it.
安啦 你一定会很爽
All set? Yes, sir.
准备好了吗 是 长官
RRTS Special Ops clearance verified. Handle ID: Reaper.
雷霆小队身份确认 代号♥:死神
Take us up! RRTS air 6, airborne and en route.
升空 空中六号♥升空
You know, Kid, it's funny.
菜鸟 你知道吗
A couple of days ago I asked Sarge for a little pussy.
我前几天才向队长要求来只弱鸡
The next day he brought you onto the team.
今天他就把你带进队里来
Don't give me an excuse, Portman.
色鬼 别找藉口
No one here will miss you.
没人会想你的
Men, look in.
大家看这里
This is what we got from Simcon.
这是我们得到的资料
We have a quarantine situation on Olduvai.
欧都瓦研究中心出了状况
They sent this message...
只要研究小组
when the research team stopped responding to all communications.
失去联♥系♥ 他们就发出这则讯息
Olduvai.
欧都瓦
This is Dr. Carmack, Classified Research, Olduvai, ID 6627.
欧度瓦研究中心柯博士 识别证号♥6627
We've had a Level 5 breach.
发生第五级紧急状况
Implement quarantine procedures immediately.
立刻进行隔离程序
I repeat.
重复
This is Dr. Carmack, Classified Research, Olduvai, ID 6627.
欧度瓦研究中心柯博士 识别证号♥6627
We've had a Level 5 breach.
发生第五级紧急状况
Implement quarantine procedures now.
立刻进行隔离程序
UAC have shut down the lab, men.
联合航太公♥司♥封锁了实验室
We need to go up there, locate the team...
我们要过去找他们
eliminate the threat and secure the facility.
解除危险并确保研究中心的安全
What threat?
什么危险
It goes like this, see: If it's trying to kill you, it's a threat.
如果有东西想杀你 那就是危险
Rescue mission heading 147 degrees. Location Lima, Zulu, Foxtrot 14.
救援小组出发
Roger, Q-06. Badger 39 out.
收到 通话完毕
Copy, Badger 39.
收到
How long has it been? Ten years.
有多久了 十年
Sure she's even still up there?
你确定她还在那儿
Yeah.
确定
I guess you gotta face your demons sometime.
人总有一天都要面对过去
Copy, Q-06, we've got a visual on Lima, Zulu.
收到 看到你了
ETA at 90 seconds. Stand by.
九十秒后抵达
Look alive, men. Game time.
打起精神 好戏上场
Halt.
停
Move in.
上吧
You hesitate, people die.
你一迟疑就会出人命
电影精选列表