Jeez. They leave shit like this lying around?
这些武器就这样随便乱放
I'd hate to see what they lock up.
被锁起来的一定更猛
"BFG."
生化能量枪
Hey, Sarge, what's the deal with the sister?
队长 他姊妹是怎样
Reaper's parents led the first team of archeologists to Olduvai.
死神的父母是第一批考古学家
They died in some accident when he was a kid.
他小时候他们就死于意外
She followed in their footsteps, and he didn't.
她继承父母的工作 他没有
No, what I meant was, is she single?
我是问她是不是单身啦
Please provide DNA verification.
请提供DNA样本
Access denied.
不准进入
All units report contact.
所有人员回报
God damn it, all units report contact.
该死 所有人员回报
It was moving.
它在动
Friendly fire, Sarge. Wasting ghosts.
队长 搞错了
Roger that. Funny, Duke.
收到
So, "Reaper?" As in "Grim?"
他们叫你死神
They're Marines, Sam, not poets.
他们是老粗 不是老师
Holy shit!
我的天
Oh, yeah, meet Lucy.
这是露西
Lucy, this is my brother, John...
这是我兄弟
another creature from the long lost past.
他也来自过去
You found human remains? Humanoid.
你们找到人类遗骸 类人动物
Lucy and her child were our first major find.
露西是第一个重大发现
We're bringing out more every day.
每天都挖掘更多遗骸
You reopened the dig? I know I should have told you.
你们重新开始挖掘 我应该告诉你
I didn't figure it was the sort of thing...
但生日卡片
I could jot down on a yearly birthday card.
写不了这么多
It's been stabilized. Bullshit.
挖掘工作很安全 屁啦
You wanna talk about safe? Like you took a desk job?
你怕危险就应该坐办公室
I'm a forensic archeologist, John. I'll go where the work is.
我是考古学家 哪儿都得去
Is that the only reason you're up here?
这是唯一的原因
You wanna know why I'm up here?
你想知道原因
I'll show you. Come here.
我给你看 跟我来
This is Lucy's chromosome profile. Notice anything?
这是露西的染色体图像
My molecular genetics is a little rusty.
我学的遗传学都还给老师了
What's the first thing Dad taught us to look for?
爸爸教我们要注意什么
She's got 24 pairs of chromosomes.
她有24对染色体
Humans only have 23. But what does the extra pair do?
人类只有23对 多出来那一对有什么作用
Makes her superhuman.
让她变成超人
The extra pair makes her super strong...
她变得超强壮
super fit, super intelligent.
超聪明
Her cells divide 50 times faster...
细胞分♥裂♥速度比人类快五十倍
meaning she heals almost instantly.
伤口几乎能立刻愈合
The fossil record indicates these people had conquered disease.
化石证明他们克服疾病
We found no genetic disorders, no viruses, no cancers.
没有遗传病 病毒或癌症
So what, they were just naturally superior?
他们天生就比较优越
No. Not naturally.
不 不是天生的
See, the earliest remains we found only had 23.
最早发现的只有23对染色体
We suspect this extra chromosome may be synthetic.
第24对应该是合成染色体
Bioengineered?
生物工程
That's a long word for a Marine.
你这大兵懂得还不少
Does it ever bother you...
你选择
you could've spent your life looking in a microscope...
看狙击镜不是显微镜
instead of a sniper scope?
不会良心不安吗
If they were so smart, how come they're so dead?
他们是超人怎么会死呢
We don't know.
我们不知道
Maybe they just went with time.
也许只是时间作祟
You don't shield a baby from time.
母亲不会怕小孩受时间伤害
We got movement up ahead.
前方有动静
You stay here, okay? Lock the door.
留在这里 把门锁好
Fucking door has been ripped open.
这道门被撞穿
There's something in Carmack's office.
柯博士办公室有东西
There!
那里
Contact!
发现目标
Moving east through Carmack's office! Fast!
快速向东移♥动♥
Confirmed contact. Moving fast, over south corridor.
确认目标 从南廊冲过来
Hold your fire!
停火
If you have a weapon, drop it.
马上放下武器
Don't move.
别乱来
Sam, I told you to stay... But he knows me, John.
珊 我叫你留在那里 约翰 他认识我
Dr. Carmack, it's me. Samantha.
柯博士 是我 珊曼莎
Where are the others? Where are they?
其他人呢
Steve, Hillary...
史帝夫和希拉蕊呢
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Oh, damn. Get a med kit.
该死 快拿医药包
Nice.
这下可好
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Duke, get him to the infirmary with Dr. Grimm.
陪葛博士到医疗室
Portman, Kid, go to the airlock and dig in.
你们两个守住门口
Anything trying to get away from us will get driven straight to you.
我们会把敌人赶过去
Now let's see if we can find the body that goes with that arm.
我要找到这只手的主人
It's messed up, huh?
超恶烂的
Guy like Carmack...
柯博士这种人
who's trained to put logic before emotion...
一向很理性
he's so freaked, huh...
现在却疯狂到
he tears off his own ear?
把自己耳朵扯掉
I tell you, man.
我告诉你
It's shit like that that gets under your skin.
这种鸟事会让你抓狂
Do you...
你有没有
Do you have any? Do I have any?
你有没有那玩意 有没有什么
What?
什么玩意
You know.
你知道嘛
I'm just a little shook up. I need something to get my focus, man.
我有点被吓到 得专心一点
My game face.
让我冷静下来
God damn it!
该死的上帝
I took His name in vain.
我不该诅咒上帝
Shit.
哇
There is a God.
上帝真的存在
Ma'am.
小姐
Excuse me, ma'am.
小姐 对不起
Sarge...
队长
I think we found the rest of that arm.
我想我找到那只手的主人了
No, no.
不
No, no, I don't do nanowalls. Yes, you do.
不 我才不♥穿♥过奈米墙 你一定要
You got him? Wait here.
扶住他 在这里等
Shit.
真是的
Two, three.
二 三
You okay?
你没事吧
Did they find the others? Not yet.
找到其他人吗 还没有
My husband is with them.
我先生跟他们一起
I'm sure Steve is fine.
史帝夫一定没事
Dr. Carmack, I'm going to take your blood pressure.
柯博士 我替你量血压
Hey... It's okay, it's okay.
嘿 没关系
I can feel it. What happened in there?
我感觉到它 发生什么事
Shut it down. Shut it down.
把它弄出去 把它弄出去
Shut it down.
把它弄出去
It's inside.
它在里面
We heard something in Genetics. We're re-entering.
基因工程部有动静 我们要回去
That's affirmative, Reaper.
收到了
Looks like we missed the party.
看来我们错过一场派对
We were just here.
刚刚才来过
What happened to all the animals?
那些动物怎么了
Sir, RRTS. We're here to help.
先生 我们是来救你的
Sir, are you okay?
你没事吧
Okay.
好吧
No, no, no. Sir, put it down.
不 放下来
Contact report.
快报告
Damn it.
该死
电影精选列表