We found another one of the scientists.
找到另一名科学家
Some weird shit going on here, Sarge.
事情真的很诡异
Can you ID him? We got a Dr. Olsen.
他是谁 欧森博士
He rushed us. Crazy. Just like Carmack.
他像柯博士一样攻击我们
Is he dead? Yeah, very.
他死了吗 死透了
Should we bag him and tag him? Negative.
要把他装进尸袋吗 不要
Continue your search.
继续搜索
Sarge?
队长
What was that? A monkey.
那是什么 猴子
Some kind of monkey.
一只臭猴子
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
There's something in his blood.
他的血液里有怪东西
What's happening to him?
他发生什么事
Move, move, move. I got him.
快走 快走 看到他了
Clear! Go, go, go.
安全 快走
Reaper, what have you got? We're chasing something.
什么状况 我们在追一个东西
What do you mean, something? Something big, not human.
什么"东西" 很大的东西 不是人类
God damn it! Give me a confirmation on what you see.
该死 告诉我你看到什么
Reaper. It's in the sewer.
死神 它钻进下水道
All units, all units. Southeast corridor near the med lab.
全体队员赶到东南方走廊
And I thought "being in the shit" was a figure of speech.
这下真的要吃屎了
Get in the goddamn hole, Portman.
快给我下去
I can handle things here. You should go.
我来接手 你走吧
I want to stay. Steve is gonna be okay.
我不走 史帝夫不会有事
The guys looking for him are the best.
有最顶尖的军人在找他
Go on, go on. Be with your daughter.
快去陪你女儿吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
"No blood match." Can't be good, right?
"血型不符" 大事不妙 对吧
This is crazy.
不可思议
Oh, my God!
我的天
Tunnel ahead is the main junction.
前方的隧♥道♥
It leads back under the lab complex.
会回到实验室
Destroyer, cover the exit.
黑霸 守住出口
We got a Dr. Willits.
我们找到
Steve Willits.
史帝夫魏利博士
Move out.
走吧
"Be sober, be vigilant...
"保持清醒 保持警戒"
"because your adversary, the devil...
"你的敌人魔鬼"
"walketh about seeking whom he may devour."
"随时会吞噬你"
That's real comforting, Goat.
你好会安慰人
That ain't freaking me out at all.
我真放心
Portman! What the fuck?
色鬼 搞什么
Go, go.
快
Wait! Somebody's down there. Come on.
他被扯下去 快点
Grab an arm.
快抓住他的手
Goddamn son of a bitch is heavy! Hang on.
这家伙好重 撑住
Quick, he's slipping back.
他被扯下去了
He's slipping.
他被扯下去了
Shit.
该死
Portman, what the hell happened?
发生什么事
I fell in the damn hole.
我掉进一个坑
Shit.
不会吧
Everybody, on me. Watch your goddamn footing.
大家跟好 走路小心
Move.
快走
Shit.
真是的
Goat, straight ahead.
牧师 向前
Portman, you're with me.
色鬼 你跟我
John, take The Kid and go to the right.
约翰 带菜鸟往右
Shit!
该死
You lost your folks, right?
你♥爸♥妈都挂了 对吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
Small world. I mean, I lost my parents, too.
真巧 我也没有爹娘
Yeah, I mean, I woke up one morning and everything was gone.
有一天醒来他们就落跑了
I mean, the only thing left was me.
丢下我一个人
They wanted the TV more than they wanted me.
他们宁愿要电视机也不要我
Every time you open your mouth, you give away our position.
你一开口 就会暴露位置
Wait a minute.
等一下
Your pupils are dilated.
你的瞳孔放大
Are you high? What?
你嗑了药 什么
No, I got this condition... I don't give a damn.
没啦 我是生病才吃药 我才不管
You take one more shot of that shit and I'll blow holes in you.
你敢再嗑药我就轰掉你脑袋
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Okay.
明白了
Get down.
趴下来
I'm sorry, look, I just needed a little...
对不起 我只是
Get down!
趴下来
Goat, I think there's something coming up on you.
牧师 有东西朝你那儿去
This isn't happening.
可恶
My light is down.
我的灯灭了
I don't see anything.
什么都看不见
Don't move. I'm on my way.
别轻举妄动 我马上赶来
Pinky.
小平
Can you see anything?
你看到什么
No. Nothing.
什么也没看到
Dr. Willits?
魏博士
Report in.
回报
Goat!
牧师
Goat, what's your position?
说出你的位置
Goat, where are you?
你在哪里
Goat, speak to me.
快回报
God damn it, Reaper, report to me.
该死 报告状况
You're dead.
去死吧
Report contact.
快回报
Man down.
弟兄受伤
Man down!
弟兄受伤
Everyone, get to the Ark now!
大家回到方舟
Hunegs, report to the quarantine zone.
快到隔离区
Evacuate the entire facility. Get everyone to the Ark now.
带大家到方舟传送室
What's going on? Get to the goddamn Ark.
怎么回事 快带他们去
Let's go. Come on.
快走吧
We have an emergency. Come on.
紧急状况
Everybody to the Ark.
快到方舟传送室
What happened?
发生什么事
He was talking about devils.
他才刚提到魔鬼
Devils?
魔鬼
All his Bible shit. Angels. Good and evil.
什么正与邪
Devils among us. Let's get this vest off him.
天使和魔鬼 把他的防弹背心脱掉
Now he's clear.
气道通畅
Come on.
加油
Got a weak pulse. Portman, get me a line in here.
脉搏微弱 把点滴给我
Come on, man.
振作点
Kid, keep pressure on that wound.
菜鸟 按住伤口
How's the pulse? I'm losing him.
脉搏如何 快要没了
Sam, give me a shot of adrenaline.
给我一针肾上腺素
We lost the pulse. Okay, let's defib.
没有脉搏 我要进行电击
Come on, man.
加油
Clear!
让开
Where the hell's Carmack?
柯博士在哪里
He disappeared.
他不见了
What do you mean, he disappeared?
那是什么意思
He's gone. He disappeared.
他消失不见了
I've lost the pulse. Shit.
失去脉搏 该死
Okay.
好
Gonna defib. Clear!
我要电击 让开
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
No response. We're losing him.
没有反应 他就快死了
Sam, give me that adrenaline.
快给我肾上腺素
Come on, you son of a bitch.
加油 兄弟
Okay, going again. Clear!
再一次 让开
电影精选列表