引爆
Detonation.
最后选项
The final option.
核装置就安装在中♥央♥圆舱的核心
The nuclear device at the heart of the Central Dome.
今天 2059年11月21日
Today, on the 21st November 2059,
布洛克船长引爆了核装置
Captain Brooke activates that device,
将基地和包括她在内的所有船员全部摧毁
taking the base and all her crew members with her.
没人知道原因
No-one ever knows why.
但你们拯救了地球
But you were saving Earth.
所以你的外孙女才会备受鼓舞
That's what inspires your granddaughter.
她带领着你们人类深入银河系
She takes your people out into the galaxy,
就因为你
because you die,
死在了火星
on Mars.
今天 你会死
You die, today.
而她飞进深空
She flies out there...
就好像她想要去找你
Like she's trying to meet you.
我不会死
I won't die.
绝对不会
I will not.
但你的死 开创了未来
But your death creates the future.
帮帮我
Help me.
你为什么不肯帮我 博士
Why won't you help, Doctor?
既然你知道这一切 为什么不出手改变呢
If you know all of this, why can't you change it?
-我不能 -你就不能想想办法吗
- I can't. - Why can't you find a way?
-你可以告诉我 -我很抱歉 但是不行
- You could tell me, I don't know... - I'm sorry, but I can't.
有时我可以 我也会做
Sometimes I can, sometimes I do,
大多数时候我都可以救一些人
most times I can save someone,
或某一个人
or anyone.
但你不行
But not you.
你这一生都在想
You wondered all your life
为什么那个戴立克饶了你 我认为它知道
why that Dalek spared you. I think it knew.
你的死 是时间里永恒的定点
Your death is fixed, in time, for ever.
必须这样
And that's right.
你也会死在这里
You'll die here too.
不会
No.
谁会救你
What's gonna save you?
阿德莱德·布洛克船长
Captain Adelaide Brooke.
已锁定
未锁定
你该死
Damn you.
水 进水了
Water! We've got water!
船长 快退后
Captain! Get back!
退后 船长
Get back! Captain!
别碰 罗曼 快退后
Don't touch it, Roman. Get back!
全体放弃这个区域 快上飞船
Everyone, we're abandoning this section, get to the shuttle!
尤里带路 B区走廊 快去
Yuri, lead the way, Section B Corridor, now.
拿上那个 还有那个
Get that! And that!
快关上
Close it!
-尤里你被水碰到了吗 -我安全
- Yuri, did that water touch you? - I'm safe...
它碰到你了吗
Did it touch you?
-尤里你碰到水了吗 -我安全 没沾水
- Yuri, did that water touch you? - I'm clean... I'm dry.
大家 B区无法通过 听我说
Everyone, Section B is out. Listen to me!!
能带多少包就带多少 我们绕路
Take every pack that you can, we'll go round,
我们从F区过去
we'll make our way out through Section F.
授权向F区转移 米娅你拿上紧急储存
Transferring authorization, Section F. Mia you take the redline stock!
大家赶快
And hurry up!
施特菲 退后
Steffi, get back!
施特菲 往后退
Steffi, keep back.
-退后 -施特菲 快退后
- Get back!! - Steffi!! Get back, Steffi!!
-屏蔽门 -退到门里 关上门
- Screen! - Get back to the door! Close the door!
施特菲我们会来救你的 一定会救你的
Steffi, we'll come get you, OK? We'll come get you!
-施特菲 -船长
- Steffi! - Captain!
我们把检修口给你打开 让你从后面出来
We'll open the access panel, we'll get you out through the back.
快点出去 快走
Get out of here, move it!
船长 水进来了
Captain, it's inside!
-施特菲 -施特菲 退后
- Steffi! - Steffi, get back!
我们就来 施特菲 坚持住
We're coming! Steffi, hold on!
检修口被焊死了 船长
The access panel's fused, Captain.
我们打不开
We can't open it.
我们过不去
We can't get through!
我们无能为力了
There's nothing we can do.
我动不了了
I can't move!
你好啊妈妈 你好火星
Hallo, Mutti. Hallo, Mars!
来打招呼啊
Sag hallo.
施特菲 能听见我吗
Steffi! Can you hear me?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
出去 快出去
Out! Get out!
艾德 我们要绕远了 你那边怎样
Ed, we're going round the long way, how are we doing?
所有系统上线100% 一点问题都没有
All systems online, 100%. Not a single delay!
别担心 船长 我们就要飞走了
Don't you worry, Captain, we are gonna fly!
我需要空气 立即往F区注入空气
I need air in Section F right now.
所有人
All of you...
三号♥舱锁定 四号♥舱锁定
Locking chamber three, locking chamber four...
继续找
Keep looking!
五号♥门开了
Gate five is open!
六号♥门开了
Gate six is open!
快点 快去
Quickly, come on!
罗曼 快点 跟我来
Roman, come on, with me!
你们最好先走
You'd better go.
别在那干站着了 快走
Don't just stand there, move!
你们最好不要管我了
You'd really better go without me.
我很抱歉 船长
I'm sorry, Captain.
就一滴
One drop.
罗曼
Roman!
罗曼
Roman!
别管他了 来吧
Leave him, come on.
-不能丢下他不管啊 -来吧
- We can't just leave him! - Come on.
放开我 罗曼
Let me go! Roman!
-船长 飞船不行了 -你什么意思
- Captain. The shuttle is down. - What the hell d'you mean?
被破坏了
Compromised.
-是玛吉 -快出来
- It was Maggie. - Get out of there!
太晚了
Too late.
他们想用这艘船入侵地球
They want this ship to get to Earth.
自毁程序启动
我没得选择
Got no choice.
我真不喜欢 阿德莱德
Hated it, Adelaide.
这个该死的工作
This bloody job.
你一直没有给我机会
You never gave me a chance.
你一直不肯原谅我
You never could forgive me.
再见了
See you later.
我们失去氧气了
We're losing oxygen!
舱壁破了
The hull is broken!!
我不只是个普通的时间领主
I'm not just a Time Lord,
我是最后的时间领主
I'm the Last of the Time Lords.
他们再也回不来了 永远不会
They'll never come back, not now.
我还有塔迪斯 老样子 最后的时间领主
I've got a TARDIS. Same old life, last of the Time Lords.
他们死了 一切也随他们而去
And they died, took it all with them.
世界之墙关闭了 每个世界都独♥立♥开来
The walls of reality closed. The worlds were sealed.
永远消失了
'gone for ever.
时间领主监控着一切 都不在了
The Time Lords kept their eye on everything. It's gone now.
但时间领主都死了
But they died, the Time Lords!
他们全都死了
All of them, they died.
我是最后的时间领主
I'm the last of the Time Lords.
米娅 拿上密封剂 把破口补好
Mia, take this sealant, fix that rig!
尤里 打开紧急氧气
Yuri, open emergency oxygen.
阿德莱德 别光在那坐着
Adelaide, don't just sit there!
这下好多了 穹顶还是完整的
That's better! The Dome's still got integrity!
3米厚的复合钢板
Ten feet of steel-combination,
利物浦制♥造♥ 工艺精良
made in Liverpool, magnificent workmanship!
-阻止不了了 不要拿自己陪葬 -不
- It can't be stopped. Don't die with us. - No.
因为有人最近才告诉我 他们说我要死了
Cos someone told me just recently, they said I was gonna die,
他们说 他会敲四下
they said, he will knock four times,
我想我知道是什么意思了
and I think know what that means,
肯定指的不是这里 不是现在
电影精选列表