我再也没见到他
I never saw him again.
还有我的母亲
Nor my mother.
谁都没能找到他们
They were never found.
但是在街上
But out on the streets,
到处都是慌乱
there was panic
和烈焰
and burning.
我走到窗户旁
I went to the window.
然后 在空中
And there in the sky...
我看到了 博士
I saw it, Doctor.
它也看到了我
And it saw me.
它盯着我看
It stared at me.
直直看到了我的心里
It looked right into me.
然后
And then...
它就这么飞走了
It simply went away.
就在那晚 我知道了
I knew, that night,
我知道我会跟着它
I knew I would follow it.
但不是为了复仇
But not for revenge.
那有什么意义呢
What would be the point of that?
所以你才这么了不起
That's what makes you remarkable.
所以你才能创造历史
And that's how you create history.
什么意思
What do you mean?
想象一下吧 阿德莱德
Imagine it, Adelaide.
你的旅程
If you began a journey
拉开了人类挺进群星的大幕
that takes the human race all the way out to the stars.
起点就是你
It begins with you.
而你的外孙女 是你启发了她
And then your granddaughter, you inspire her.
所以30年后 苏茜·方塔纳·布洛克
So that in 30 years Susie Fontana Brooke
才会成为驾驶第一艘光速飞船抵达比邻星的人
is the pilot of the first lightspeed ship to Proxima Centauri.
苏茜·方塔纳·布洛克
第一艘光速飞船 光荣的传承
然后你们无往不至
And then everywhere.
她的孩子 还有她孩子的孩子继续探索着
With her children, and her children's children forging the way,
远达龙星和冬女王星系的天廓
to the Dragon Star, the Celestial Belt of the Winter Queen,
还有水蛇虫洞的地图
the Map of the Water Snake Wormholes...
还有一天
One day,
布洛克家的后代甚至会爱上坦多尼亚王子
a Brooke will fall in love with a Tandonian prince,
而他们开启了一个全新的种族
that's the start of a whole new species.
但一切都源起于你 阿德莱德
But everything starts with you, Adelaide.
从50年前 到今天 到这里
From 50 years ago, to right here, today.
想象一下吧
Imagine.
你是谁
Who are you?
为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
博士
Doctor?
为什么告诉我
Why tell me?
为了安慰你
As consolation.
安迪·斯通
Andy Stone.
他昨天登录了
He logged on yesterday.
维护日志21.20 2059年11月
Maintenance log, 21.20, November 2059.
三号♥水过滤器炸锅了
Number three water filter's bust.
你猜怎么着 他们送来的替换件不兼容
Guess what, the spares they sent don't fit.
多意外啊
What a surprise.
记录完毕
Over and out.
过滤器
A filter.
一台小过滤器坏掉 "洪魔"就涌进来了
One tiny little filter and then the Flood.
但那就意味着感染是今天才渗透进来的
But that means the infection arrived today!
而生态圆舱的水要一周才能循环出去
And the water's only cycled out of the biodome after a week.
我们其余的人不可能被感染 我们可以走
The rest of us can't be infected. We can leave!
艾德 我们是安全的
Ed, we're clean!
进行的怎么样了
How are we doing?
飞船已启动 第一阶段
Shuttle's active, stage one!
我没时间装载蛋白质包了
I haven't got time to convey the protein packs.
如果你们想要食物
If you want food you're
就只能用手拿着了 开始装吧
gonna have to carry it by hand. Start loading!
马上
Right now!
-你说得对 博士 -什么
- You were right, Doctor. - What about?
自行车
Bikes!
回你的飞船吧 我救我的人 你救你自己
Now get to your ship. I'm saving my people, you save yourself.
我知道这是什么时候
I know what this moment is.
是我们逃走的时候 快走吧你
It's the moment we escape, now get out.
所有人 快一点
Everyone, stay...
我来替换它们 罗曼 你呢
I'll swap them round. Roman, what about you?
蛋白质包30-36号♥
Protein-packs 30 to 36.
施特菲把中♥央♥保存箱扔了 我们用不着
Steffi, ditch the central containers. We don't need them.
-41 42和43号♥ -41号♥在这
- Units 41, 42 and 43. - Unit 41 is here.
罗曼去调高氧气膜的密度
Roman try to condense the oxygen membranes,
可以减少10磅体重 快点 快去
we can lose ten pounds. Faster, come on!!
艾德 燃料喷射器怎样了
Ed, how's the fuel jets?
30秒后冷却
Cooling down in about 30 seconds.
那是什么动静
What the hell's that noise?
米娅 你们都闭嘴
Mia, you lot, shut up.
是模块探测器
It's the module sensors.
外部12号♥ 摄像头失效
Exterior 12. The cameras are down,
但模块上方检测到压力
but there's pressure on top of the module.
有两个信♥号♥♥在我们上方
Two signals right above us.
这就意味着
That means...
他们在屋顶上
They're on the roof?!
他们是怎么进入圆舱的
How did they get inside the Dome?
他们利用维修竖井
They used the maintenance shafts.
维修井是开放的 他们没穿太空服
The shaft's open, they haven't got spacesuits.
他们靠水呼吸
They breathe water.
-但它们会冻住的 -它们有内部裂变系统
- But they'd freeze. - They've got that internal fission.
但我们是安全的 他们进不来 对吧
But we're safe, they can't get through, can they?
对不对
Can they?
这是个气密舱室
This place is airtight!
它们能穿过来吗
Can it get through?
-艾德 能穿过来吗 -我不知道
- Ed? Can it get through? - I don't know!
水自身不会动 但却有一定的持久性
Water itself isn't motile, but it has some sort of persistence.
大家都听好
Everyone, listen to me!
上面是3米厚的复合钢板
That's ten feet of steel-combination up there.
我们需要全部蛋白质包 不然就会饿死
We need all the protein-packs or we're gonna starve,
所以快点干活
now keep working!
罗曼 看着点天花板
Roman! Watch the ceiling!
艾德 去飞船 点火吧
Ed, get to the shuttle, fire it up.
我能比他们搬得更多 船长
I can carry more than this lot, Captain.
-这是命令 -是 船长
- That's an order! - Captain.
火星灾难 猎刀一号♥基地毁灭
已锁定
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
告诉我发生什么了
Tell me what happens.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你当然知道
Yes, you do.
告诉我
Now tell me.
-你应该去帮其他人 -告诉我
- You should be with the others. - Tell me!
我可以增加那个气闸里的气压 把你压死
I could ramp up the pressure in that airlock and crush you.
但你不会
Except you won't.
你本可以朝安迪·斯通开枪 但你没有
You could have shot Andy Stone, but you didn't.
我喜欢你这一点
I loved you for that.
想象一下
Imagine...
想象你知道些什么
Imagine you knew something...
想象你在某个地方 比如说庞贝
Imagine you found yourself somewhere, I don't know, Pompeii.
想象你身处庞贝
Imagine you were in Pompeii.
那跟眼下的事情有什么关系
What the hell's that got to do with it?
你想救他们
You tried to save them.
但你的干预反而推动了事情的发生
But in doing so you make it happen.
不管我做什么
Anything I do...
也只会让事情发生
... just makes it happen.
船长 这边需要你
Captain, we need you right now!
我还在
I'm still here.
你要执行一号♥程序
You're taking Action One.
还有另外四个标准行动程序
There are four more standard action procedures.
而五号♥程序是
And Action Five is...?
电影精选列表