船长 好消息
Captain? Good news.
是玛吉 她醒了 恢复意识了
It's Maggie. She's awake, she's back with us.
你还好吗 大兵
Hey. How are you, Soldier?
你慢慢来
Just take it easy.
你还记得是怎么回事吗
Can you remember what happened?
我只是在
I was just...
工作
working.
然后就 在这里醒过来了
Then I woke... woke up here.
安迪呢 我们找不到他 他没事吧
What about Andy? We can't find him. Was he all right?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just...
如果你想起来什么 立即向我汇报
If you remember anything, let me know straightaway.
尤里 她知道她是怎么到通道里的吗
Yuri, does she know how she ended up in the tunnel?
不要干扰通讯
And keep the comms clear.
任何事都要通过我 明白了吗
Everything goes through me, got that?
让我出去吧 我没事 就是有点晕
Come on. Just let me out of here. I'm fine. Just groggy.
你知道规定的
You know the rules.
隔离24小时
24 hours.
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy!
安迪
Andy!
你在这呢
There you are.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
安迪
Andy...
安德鲁
Andrew.
看着我
Look at me.
可是大笔的银子早就花出去了【】
A tam uzhe sploshniye zatradi poshli.
【】
No ya yemu I govoryu. Ty shto opyat...
那是你兄弟吗
Is that your brother?
录像回放而已 太阳耀斑还没结束呢
It's only a repeat. The solar flares are still up.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
挺好 就是 你懂的
Yeah, just... y'know...
说了多少次了 根本不听...【】
Govoril yemu skolko raz uzhe. Nichego ne pomogaet...
他总是能把我逗乐
He makes me laugh, though.
是他丈夫 花起钱来都不过脑子的
It's his husband, he spends money like... an idiot!
去年为了给米哈伊尔过生日
Last year, for Mikhail's birthday,
他说 "不用给我买♥♥礼物"
he said, "Don't buy me anything."
"咱们省点钱"
"Let's save money."
乔治说 "行 那好"
Georg says, "Fine, OK."
然后等他生日到了
His birthday comes around,
结果乔治给他买♥♥了辆车
turns out Georg has bought him a car!
还是顶配
Top of the range.
而关键是 他用的是米哈伊尔的信用章
And the thing is, he's used Mikhail's credit stamp!
米哈就说了 我这是自己掏钱给自己买♥♥的啊
So Mik's saying, that means I bought it myself!
乔治说 "情意无价"
Georg says, "It's the thought that counts."
他住哪
Where does he live?
就在达吉斯坦
Oh, just outside Dagestan.
-那是哪 -就在里海边上 你看
- Where's that? - On the Caspian Sea. Here you go...
-在海边 -严格来讲那是个大湖
- By the sea. - Well, technically it's more of a lake.
地球有好多水
Earth is so much water.
是啊
Yeah...
瞧瞧她 6500万公里开外
Just look at her. 40 million miles away.
真是太美了
It has so much beauty.
我们会喜欢那个世界的
We should like that world.
这里是医疗舱 出事了 玛吉她...
This is sickbay, we have a situation. Maggie's condition has...
我不知道 我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't know, I don't know what it is.
有水 涌出来了
It's water, just... pouring out.
尤里 冷静点
Yuri, calm down.
告诉我她到底怎么了
Just tell me what's happened to her.
她嘴边的皮肤 开裂了
The skin is... sort of broken around the mouth.
而她在向外流水 就好像她溺水了
And she's exuding water. Like she's drowning.
塔拉克 这个区域不安全 我们撤退
Tarak, this area's unsafe, we're going back.
塔拉克
Tarak?
-塔拉克 -他刚才在哪
- Tarak! - Where was he?
尤里 继续关着她
Yuri, keep her contained.
最大强度封锁舱门 我这就过去
Seal the door at maximum. I'm on my way!
安迪 快放了他
Andy... just leave him alone.
-离他远点 -我来帮你 我保证
- Step away from him. - I can help, I promise.
我能帮你 你放开他
I can help, just leave that man alone!
安迪求你了 把你的手放开他 听我说
Andy, I'm asking you, please, take your hand away from him and listen to me.
好了
There now...
这样好多了 是不是
that's better. Hmm?
那么 你就是安迪了
So... you must be Andy.
你好
Hello.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
把门锁设定为最大强度
Set the seals at maximum!
什么鬼
What the hell?
那不是玛吉了 她到底怎么了
That's not Maggie. What's happened to her?
尤里 她到底是什么
Yuri. What IS she?
船长 我们需要你立即赶回来
Captain, we need you back here.
告诉我玛吉已被控制住 能确认吗 艾德
Just tell me that Maggie is contained. Can you confirm, Ed?
确认
Confirmed.
她被锁住了
She's locked in.
在我回来之前继续监视
Keep surveillance till I get back.
切断一切水源供应
And close down all water supplies.
全部管道和出水口 一点都不要喝
All pipes and outlets, don't consume anything.
大家都听到了吗
Have you got that, everyone?
这是命令 不准喝水
That's an order. Don't drink the water.
碰都不能碰 一滴都不行
Don't even touch it. Not one drop.
你能说话吗
Can you talk?
人体60%都是水 所以就成了完美宿主
Human beings are 60% water, which makes them the perfect host.
有什么目的
What for?
我不知道 也不会知道了
I don't know. I never will...
因为我得走了
Because I've got to go.
不管发生了什么 我都不能查到底了
Whatever's started here, I can't see it to the end.
我不能
I can't.
-这是气密门吧 -所以也能隔水
- This thing's airtight, yeah? - And therefore watertight.
这得看水有多聪明了
Depends how clever the water is.
他们在短路系统
They're fusing the system.
弃船
Abandon ship!
博士 我们没时间了
Doctor, we haven't got time!
他们比我们跑得快 我们需要代步工具
They can run faster than us, we need a lift!
嘎吱嘎吱
Hey! Gadget-gadget.
-站到我身后 -这东西时速只有3公里
- Get on behind me! - That thing goes at two miles an hour!
人跑步速度一般为
5-10公里/小时
现在不是了
Not any more!
相信我
Trust me.
-嘎吱嘎吱 -继续嘎吱吧
- Gadget-gadget! - Keep gadget!
中♥央♥圆舱的气闸安装有哈丁格锁
The Central Dome airlocks have got Hardinger seals.
他们绝对不可能进来
There's no way they can get in.
-快点 快点 -嘎吱嘎吱
- Come on, come on! - Gadget-gadget.
你不是讨厌机器人吗
I thought you hated robots!
没错
I do!
安全了 这里完全密封 他们进不来
We're safe. It's hermetically sealed. They can't get in.
水有的是耐心 阿德莱德
Water is patient, Adelaide.
水会静静等待
Water just waits.
水能磨平悬崖
It wears down the clifftops,
夷平山峦 甚至整个世界
the mountains, the whole of the world.
水总是会赢 快来
Water always wins. Come on!
生态圆舱通道已失去联♥系♥
Bio-dome Tunnel is out of bounds.
安迪和塔拉克被感染 重复 被感染
Andy and Tarak are infected, repeat, infected.
不得进行任何接触
Make no contact.
他们只要动一动就告诉我 我这就去医疗舱
And if they make a slightest move, tell me. I'm going to the Medical Dome.
我的天 这么远 都可以骑自行车了
Blimey, it's a distance. You could do with bikes in this place.
一磅载重就要消耗三吨♥燃油
Every pound in weight equals three tons of fuel.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
可是 自行车啊
But... bikes!
这扇门有哈丁格锁吗
Has that door got a Hardinger seal?
没有 就是普通锁
No, just basic.
那她一扑到门上我们就撤 明白了吗
Then the moment she heads for the door, we evacuate. Got that?
脉搏很低
Pulse is low.
电影精选列表