妈妈好啊 苏茜打招呼呢 是不是啊宝贝
Hello, Mum! Susie says hello, don't you, sweetheart?
多好啊 来挥挥手
That's it. Give a little wave.
我要说什么来着
Oh, what was I gonna say?
苏恩叔叔来电♥话♥了 向你问好
Uncle Soon called in, he says hello.
他总是说"你肯定很想她"
He keeps saying, "You must be missing her."
我说"她已经走了两年多了
I said, "She's been gone for over two years now,
我都习惯了"
I'm getting used to it!"
糟了信♥号♥♥要断了 肯定是太阳耀斑闹的
Oh, no, it's breaking up. It must be the solar flares.
说快点啊
Talk faster.
关于房♥贷的事
About the deposit on the house...
我和银行谈了
I've spoken to the bank...
红色星球
The Red Planet!
10分钟后日落 尤里 日光就快没了
Sun sets in ten minutes, Yuri. You're gonna lose the light.
好了
That's it.
在十号♥外部摄像头上看到你了
Got you on External Ten.
就快好了
Almost there.
径向夹具安装好了
That's the radial clamp down.
还有一件事
One more thing.
赶紧回到里面来 你的电力和氧气都不够了
Get back inside, you're using power and oxygen.
稍等
Oh, hold on.
把这个拍进去
Get this on camera.
禁止闯入
-你觉得如何 -挺好的 不错啊尤里
- What do you think? - Hey, looks good! Nice one, Yuri.
你浪费了一整块太阳能板就为了做这个
You wasted an entire solar panel just to make that.
别这么严肃嘛 开个玩笑而已
Oh, lighten up. It's a joke.
我们走了这么远的路来到这个死寂的星球上
We come all this way, to an empty planet,
远离文明世界 然而我们做了什么呢
untouched by civilisation, and what do we do?
开这种无聊的玩笑
Put up cheap jokes.
这不好笑 这是污染
That's not funny, that's pollution.
-好玩吗 -我正说他呢
- Having fun? - I was just telling him.
这不像是你的水准 艾德
I expect better of you, Ed.
赶紧回去工作吧 所有人
Now get back to work, all of you.
真是漂亮
Ohh, beautiful.
转身
Rotate.
慢点
Slowly.
你被捕了
You are under arrest,
因为你擅自闯入 嘎吱嘎吱
for trespassing. Gadget-gadget.
神秘博士 2009特别集 第二集
火星之水
表明你的姓名 军衔及来意
State your name, rank, and intention.
叫博士
The Doctor.
是博士
Doctor.
来玩的
Fun.
什么情况
What the hell?!
是个活人
It's a man!
火星上的人
A man on Mars!
-怎么会 -他穿着这件东西
- How? - He was wearing this thing.
我从没见过这种样式的防护服
I have never seen anything like it.
任务控制中心怎么说
What did Mission Control say?
太阳耀斑导致他们失联十个小时了
They're out of range for ten hours with the solar flares.
大家不要闲聊了
If we could cut the chat, everyone.
其实我觉得闲聊倒在其次
Actually, chat's second on my list,
首先是枪 指着我脑袋的这把
the first being gun, pointed at my head.
这样的话我的脑袋就排第二 闲聊排第三了
Which then puts my head second and chat third,
我想想 枪 脑袋和闲聊
I think. Gun, head, chat, yeah.
我讨厌列单子
I hate lists.
但那个东西会伤到人的 放下枪吧
But you could hurt someone with that, just... put it down.
那你就开心了
Oh, you'd like that.
不被枪指着 有谁会不开心吗
Can you find me someone who wouldn't?
我凭什么信任你
Why should I trust you?
因为我向你保证了
Because I give you my word.
而且离家6500万公里 你只能信我了
And, 40 million miles away from home, my word is all you've got.
让嘎吱看着他
Keep Gadget covering him.
嘎吱嘎吱
Gadget-gadget!
所以说控制那东西的是你
Oh, right, so you control that thing?
-自动响应手套 -没错
- Auto-glove response? - You got it.
右转
To the right...
-嘎吱嘎吱 -左转
- Gadget-gadget! - And to the left.
感觉有点颤颤巍巍的
It's a bit flimsy.
嘎吱嘎吱
Gadget-gadget!
-它必须得重复这句话吗 -我觉得好玩
- Does it have to keep saying that? - I think it's funny.
-我讨厌好玩的机器人 -抱歉 老大
- I hate funny robots. - Excuse me, boss.
电脑日志说咱们站里多了个人
Computer log says we've got an extra person on site.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
让生态圆舱保持关闭
Keep the Bio-dome closed.
而且在公开通讯上 你要叫我船长
And when using open comms you call me Captain.
好 可是 他是谁啊
Yeah, but... who is it?
断了 她又挂我 你说说她怎么这样
Disconnected! She's cut me off. Can you believe her?
我们就好像园丁似的
It's like we're just... gardeners!
只要他们别来惹事 我就无所谓
As long as they leave us alone, that's fine with me.
瞧瞧这美人儿
Oh, you beauties!
你看看
Look at this!
最好多种一些
Better start planting some more,
又多了一张嘴要吃饭了
if there's an extra mouth to feed.
这可是地外第一片菜圃
The very first garden off Earth.
一切都是全新的
Everything brand-new.
伊甸园 我们该管这地方叫这个名字
Eden. That's what we should've called this place.
肯定是菲律宾 我敢打赌
It's the Philippines. I bet.
要是说火星上还有别的人 肯定是菲律宾人
If there's someone else on Mars, it's got to be the Philippines.
一直传说他们在造火箭
All those stories about them building a rocket.
阿德莱德肯定高兴坏了
Adelaide's gonna love that.
敢抢她的风头
Stealing her thunder.
真想看看她的表情
Mind you, worth it to see her face.
又或者是西班牙人
Or it could be the Spanish.
他们在搞一个秘密的太空链计划
They've kept that spacelink project under wraps.
你妹妹不是在他们那工作吗
Didn't your sister work for them?
你还好吗
Are you all right, mate?
拜托 别闹了
Come on, stop mucking about.
安迪
Andy?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
他肯定不是世界联邦的飞行员 我们会知道
He can't be a World State flight, we'd know about it.
因此他肯定是独♥立♥邦的人吧
Therefore, he's got to be one of the independents, yeah?
是布兰森遗产会的人吗
Was it the Branson inheritance lot?
他们筹划登陆火星好多年了
They've talked about a Mars shot for years.
好吧 没错 被你看穿了
Right, yes, OK, you got me.
-我是博士 你是 -得了吧
- So I'm the Doctor, and you are? - Oh, come on.
我们是史上第一批地外殖民者
We're the first off-world colonists in history.
地球上人人都知道我们的名字
Everyone on Planet Earth knows who we are.
你们是第一批
You're the first?
是火星上的第一批人类
The very first humans on Mars?
那 这就是
Then... this is...
猎刀一号♥基地
Bowie Base One.
第一号♥ 2058年7月1日正式落成
Number one? Founded July 1st, 2058.
猎刀一号♥基地位于古谢夫环形山
Established Bowie Base One in the Gusev Crater...
人类火星殖民地落成
举世欢庆
-你们来了多久了 -17个月
- You've been here how long? - 17 months.
2059年
2059.
现在是2059年
It's 2059, right now.
阿德莱德·布洛克船长
火星任务启动
我蠢透了 你就是阿德莱德·布洛克船长
My head is so stupid, you're Captain Adelaide Brooke!
讣告 阿德莱德·布洛克船长
1999年出生 2059年逝世
还有艾德 你是副船长艾德华·高德
And Ed! You're Deputy Edward Gold.
讣告 艾德华·高德副船长
2008年出生 2059年逝世
塔拉克·伊塔 医疗官
Tarak Ital, MD.
讣告 塔拉克·伊塔 医疗官
2026年出生 2059年逝世
尤里·克伦斯基护理师
Nurse Yuri Kerenski.
讣告 尤里·克伦斯基 护理师
2032年出生 2059年逝世
高级机师施特菲·埃利希
Senior Technician Steffi Ehrlich.
讣告 施特菲·埃利希 高级机师
2021年出生 1059年逝世
初级机师罗曼·格罗姆
Junior Technician Roman Groom.
讣告 罗曼·格罗姆 初级机师
2034年出生 2059年逝世
地理学家米娅·班内特
电影精选列表