I'm riding a sleigh.
太棒了
Yippee yah-yay!
-也许你还是 -好的 好的
- Oh. Maybe you could... - Yeah, yeah.
我在商店工作
I work in a shop.
-你说什么 -我以为我是科学家
- I'm sorry? - I thought I was a scientist.
-科学家糟透了 -总算有件说得通的事了
- That's rubbish. - Finally, something that makes sense.
你太损了你
You're horrible, you.
-香水 -什么
- Perfume. - What?
我是一名香水客户经理
I'm an account manager for perfume.
这是说我们要醒过来了吗
Does this mean we're waking up?
很可能
Possibly.
希望我们都在正确的时间和地点醒过来
With any luck, we'll all wake up in our proper times and places.
正确的时间
Proper times?
我们也许来自不同时区
Well, we could all be from different time zones.
时间旅行总是可能的 只要是在梦中
Time travel is always possible in dreams.
我们会不会彼此不认识 一个都不认识
We might not know each other? Not any of us?
是啊 也许真不认识
No, possibly not.
知道我们应该做什么吗
Well, you know what we should do?
我们应该交换号♥码
We should swap numbers.
有机会再聚一次
We should have a reunion.
贝洛斯
Bellows!
奶奶 晚饭好了
Gran! Dinner's ready.
不好意思 我肯定是打了个瞌睡
Yeah, sorry, I must have dozed off.
我很肯定我能记得住我的号♥码
Um, now I'm pretty sure I can remember my number so...
如果你记起来了就发信息给我
if you memorise it then you text me,
我们能一起去吃咖喱
we can go for a curry...
你能记起这些东西的几率非常渺茫
The chances of you remembering any of this are very slim.
别这么说
Well, don't say that.
我们记得起来的 对吗 艾什莉
We'll remember, won't we, Ashley?
艾什莉
Ashley?
-我是下一个吗 轮到我了吗 -肖娜
- Am I next? Is it me now? - Shona,
你要回家了 你活下来了
you're going home. You're surviving.
你想什么时候再出来一起玩吗
Do you want to hang out sometime?
-我们能一起玩 -可以啊
- We can just hang out. - Sure.
圣诞老人 我能待久点吗
Santa, can I stay a bit longer?
真恶心
Gross!
我们还是得醒来 其实挺可惜的
It's a pity we have to wake up, really.
这可不是我们平时就能体验的事 对吗
It's not really something we do every day, is it?
是啊 严格来说是一年一次
No, no, strictly once a year.
我们要是留下来
We stay...
我们就死了 克拉拉
we die, Clara.
你总是这么煞风景 博士
You're always such a downer, Doctor.
克拉拉
Clara!
你也应该醒过来了 克拉拉
You really should be waking up, too, Clara.
-再待一会 -为什么
- Just a little longer. - Why?
每个圣诞节都是最后的圣诞节
Every Christmas is last Christmas.
克拉拉
Oh, Clara.
就猜到你会睡过头
Might have known that you would be the one to sleep in.
我跟着精神信♥号♥♥追踪到这里
OK. I tracked the psychic signal here.
我确定我现在知道怎么办了
I'm pretty sure that I know how to do this now.
这是清醒的一大好处
One of the advantages of actually being awake.
你乖乖别动
So, you just hold still.
我只要把上面的神经中枢毁掉
I've just got to zap the neural centres.
好 拿下来了
OK. There you go.
那些梦蟹肯定是先找上我的
The Dream Crabs must have got to me first
然后在我的记忆中找到了你
then found you in my memory.
其他人只是不小心被卷进来了而已
The others were collateral damage.
很高兴你最后平安归来
Good to see you properly at last.
过了多久了 克拉拉
How long has it been? Clara...
你知道吗
Oh, you know...
大概62年
about 62 years.
博士
Doctor...
我很想你
I have missed you very much...
你这个蠢老头
you stupid old man.
我也很想你
I've missed you... too.
这些是圣诞帽 我见别人用过
These are Christmas hats, I've seen people use them.
戴上它们 一切都会变得很有趣
You put them on and absolutely anything seems funny.
可能对你没什么用
Oh, probably won't work on you.
可能没用 你想试试吗
Probably not. You want to try?
那来吧
Go on, then.
你真的没看出我有什么变化吗
Can you really see no difference in me?
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald,
在我眼里你永远不会变
you will never look any different to me.
-感觉怎么样 -什么怎么样
- So, how was it then? - How was what?
我错过的那62年
The 62 years that I missed.
你是问我过得怎么样吗
Oh, how was my life, you mean?
-结婚了吗 -没有
- Is there a Mr. Clara? - No.
不过有很多人向我求婚
But there were plenty of proposals.
他们后来都不要你了吗
They all turned you down though?
是我不要他们
I turned them down!
我到处旅游
I travelled.
在欧洲各个国家教书
I taught in every country in Europe.
我学会开飞机了
I learned to fly a plane.
-有遗憾吗 -多了去了
- Regrets? - Oh! Hundreds.
真希望时间能过得慢些 能多体验一些
I just wish there were time for a few more.
是啊 这样最好不过了
Yeah, they're always the best part.
圣诞爆竹 我们应该开一个
Christmas cracker? We should do one.
没人比得上丹尼 对吗
No-one ever matched up to Danny, eh?
还有另一个男人
There was one other man.
不过我跟他不可能的
But that would never have worked out.
为什么
Why not?
他太不可思议了
He was impossible.
[在2013年圣诞特辑中
克拉拉也曾如此帮助老年十一任博士开爆竹]
我们每个圣诞节都该这么做
We should do this every Christmas.
因为每个圣诞节都是最后一个圣诞节
Because every Christmas is last Christmas.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我太笨了 我该早点回来的
I was stupid. I should have come back earlier.
我真希望能早点回来
I wish that I had.
是吗 博士
Do you, Doctor?
你有多希望呢
How much do you wish that?
-难道我还... -快醒来吧
- I'm not still...? - Wakey, wakey!
克拉拉
Clara!
博士
Doctor.
-我还年轻吗 -我不知道
- Am I young? - No idea.
都还好吗
Is that any good?
挺好的
Oh, that's good.
塔迪斯就在外面
The TARDIS is outside.
-所以呢 -所以还有无尽的时间和空间
- So? - So, all of time and all of space...
都在外面等着我们
is sitting out there.
一个巨大的蓝盒子
A big blue box.
拜托 不要有异议
Please..... don't even argue.
圣诞快乐 博士
Merry Christmas, Doctor.
圣诞快乐 克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Merry Christmas, Clara Oswald.
看看你 真开心 真是少见
Well, look at you, all happy. That's rare.
你知道还有什么是更少见的吗 第二次机会
Do you know what's rarer? Second chances.
我从来没有第二次机会 所以这次怎么回事
I never get a second chance, so what happened this time?
都不知道应该谢谁
Don't even know who to thank.
博士与克拉拉将于明年
《魔法师学徒》中回归
电影精选列表