and is drinking you.
你本应该因痛苦而尖叫 但被麻醉了
You should be screaming with agony, but there's anaesthetic.
现在你周围一切 甚至丹尼 尤其是丹尼
Everything around you right now - even Danny, especially Danny,
就是用来麻醉你的
that's the anaesthetic.
你为什么要这么做 为什么要说这些话
Why are you doing this? Why are you saying all that?
因为这是真♥相♥ 你以为你在这里待了多久了
Because it's true! How long do you think you've been here?
-一整天 -不对 不对
- All day. - No, no, no, no.
才五分钟
Barely five minutes.
因为梦中时间过得更快 由于它不是真的
Because dream time goes faster. Because this isn't real.
丹尼不是真实的
Danny isn't real.
丹尼·平克拯救世界而死
Danny Pink died saving the world.
我真的没有
I really didn't.
我很抱歉 我以为有办法使他回来
I'm sorry. I thought there was a way back for him,
但我错了 我无法改变这件事 他死了
but I was wrong, I can't change that, he's dead.
我不是拯救世界而死 博士
I didn't die saving the world, Doctor,
我是拯救克拉拉而死 顺便救了你们而已
I died saving Clara. The rest of you just got lucky.
她还有多久
How long has she got?
到彻底无法挽回之前还有几分钟
Minutes, till it's irreversible.
那你让一让
Well, then, get out the way.
我是个梦境 你知道吧
I'm a dream and you know I am, right?
我只告诉你一件事
Right, one thing.
但它很重要 非常重要
But it's important. It's a very important thing.
你完全猜到了我所有的礼物
That is totally how you guessed all my presents.
我想你
I miss you.
-五分钟 -什么
- Five minutes. - What?
你每天可以想我五分钟
You can miss me for five minutes a day.
你要好好地想
And you'd better do it properly.
我希望你在悲痛中度过这属于我的五分钟
You'd better be sad. I expect my five.
但其它时间 克拉拉 其它所有时间
But all the rest of the time, Clara, all the rest of the time,
每一秒 你都要忘记这件事
every single second, you just get the hell on with it.
明白吗
Clear?
你竟敢命令我
Don't you soldier me!
按我说的做
Do as you're told.
勇敢一点
Brave.
我已经死了
Dead already.
-她该如何苏醒 -我不知道
- How does she wake up? - I don't know.
试试
Just try.
接受这一切都是假的 试试
Accept this isn't real, and try.
为了我 试试
Do it. For me.
我醒来时 你就不在了
When I wake up, you won't be there.
你知道为什么人们要在圣诞节聚在一起吗
Do you know why people get together at Christmas?
因为每次的相聚都可能是最后一次
Because every time they do, it might be the last time.
每个圣诞都是最后一个圣诞 而这是我们的
Every Christmas is last Christmas. And this is ours.
这是福利 是附加的惊喜
This was a bonus. This is extra.
但现在该醒了
But now it's time to wake up.
克拉拉 看着我 克拉拉
Clara? Clara, look at me, Clara! Clara!
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
所以这些生物
So these creatures -
它们的食物反抗时它们会死去
when their feeding goes wrong, they die?
肉食动物也有风险 食物也会有爪牙
The carnivore's hazard. Food has teeth too.
你还好吗
You ok?
不好
No.
很好
Good.
有些事不能"还好"
There are some things we should never be ok about.
一个伤口都没有
There doesn't seem to be a wound.
对 但痛感还在 对不对
No. And the pain's still there, isn't it?
那种吃冰时的头痛 就在这里吗 我也有
Is it the ice cream pain? Just here? Cos I've got that.
我想是因为冷 某种应激反应
It's the cold, I think. Some sort of reaction.
但只在一侧 就那一处
But only on one side, just that spot there.
不是只会偶尔疼吗
Doesn't that strike you as odd?
我们每人都有
Well, we've all got it.
-那么为什么我们都有呢 -尝试分♥析♥
- Ok. So why do we all have that pain? - Theorise.
别把我当菜鸟
Don't treat me like a beginner!
我做了个梦 然后醒来 我都知道
I was dreaming, then I woke up, I know that.
是吗 但你有没有过从梦中醒来
Do you? And have you ever woken up from a dream
发现仍在另一个梦中的经历呢
and discovered you're still dreaming?
梦中梦 梦中嵌入梦的状态
Dreams within dreams - dream states nested inside each other.
这都非常有可能
All perfectly possible.
尤其当我们与用梦境作为武器
Especially when we are dealing with creatures
攻击我们的生物打交道时
who have weaponised our dreams against us.
我不知道别人是怎样的
I don't know about anybody else,
但我非常确定我现在很清醒
but I'm pretty certain I'm awake right now.
这就很奇怪的 你想想
Which is odd, when you think about it.
奇怪
Odd?
事实上是不可能的
Impossible, in fact.
我们怎么可能醒着
How can any of us be awake?
我不明白
I don't understand.
记得我们一开始见面时吗
Remember how we all first met?
在医务室里
In the infirmary?
-快 快 快 -快跑
- Come on, quick, quick, come on. - Go! Run, now!
那些生物从天花板上下来攻击我们
Those creatures coming down from the ceiling, attacking us.
它们来了
Here they come!
我们一点幸存的可能性都没有
We never stood a chance.
我们是如何活下来的
How did we survive that?
有人救了我们
Well, w-we were rescued.
对 有人救了我们
Yeah, we were rescued.
是谁救了我们
And who was it that rescued us?
不 我要你现在就去东海岸
No, no, no, I need you to do the East Coast right now.
否则岛上的礼物就得
Well, otherwise you'll be delivering to the Islands
大白天去送了
in broad daylight.
听着 记住了
Yeah, listen... Please try and remember
圣诞贺卡上都要有我们的照片
that our mugshots are on every Christmas card.
对 完成工作 然后去北极光那
Yeah, just get it done, head towards the northern lights.
对 我记得把它们打开了
Yes, I remembered to switch them on!
赫尔曼-齐格勒测试
The Helman-Ziegler test
据我所知唯一可靠的睡梦测试
the only reliable dream test that I know.
这是你们的基本指南
Your base manual.
我想你们没一个人记得住它
I take it none of you have memorised this.
我还 我还没有看过
I haven't, I haven't read it.
在现实世界里这些书应该是相同的
These books should be identical in the real world.
但既然它们并不存在于你们的记忆中
But as they don't exist in your memory,
在梦中 就不可能相同了 同意吗
in a dream, they can't be. Agreed?
克拉拉
Clara.
随便说一个两位数
Give me any two-digit number.
57.
好 你们所有人
All right, all of you,
把书翻到57页 看第一个词
turn to page 57 and look at the very first word.
好 指你就念出来
Right, when I point at you.
同位素
Isotope.
你呢
Well?
非常地
Extremely.
内部
Inside.
巧克力 为什么我的是巧克力
Chocolate. Why did I get chocolate,
究竟怎么回事
what's that about?
这不可能 我们一定是弄错了
This can't be right. We must have got it wrong, that's all.
好吧 我们再来一次 克拉拉
Well, we'll do it again. Clara?
-24 -24
- 24. - 24.
我们
We.
是
Are.
全都
All.
肖娜
Shona?
死了
Dead.
从医务室的袭击开始 一切都不是真的
Since the attack in the infirmary, nothing has been real?
袭击还在继续 就是这样
The attack is still going on. This is it!
从那时起我们就一直在做梦
We've been dreaming since then?
看在复活节的份上
Oh, for Easter's sake!
你们当然在做梦
Of course you've been dreaming!
你们没有注意到吗
Haven't you been paying attention?
鲁道夫 你注意鼻子了吗
Rudolph - did you see the nose?
北极是根杆
The North Pole?
上面居然有条纹
Come on, with stripes?!
电影精选列表