正扭动肢体试图逃出生天一样
all trying to escape, with their wee, wiggly legs.
好吧 我们再过一遍内容
OK. Let's just go through this again.
医务室里有四个沉睡者
There are four sleepers inside the infirmary.
只要他们不醒来
You're fine,
-你就没事 -她进入探测范围内了
- so long as they don't wake up. - She's in range.
肖娜 我要打开医务室的门了
Shona, I'm unsealing the infirmary.
从这一刻起 你所想所感
From now on, everything you think and feel,
以及所见的一切 他们都能感受到
everything you see, will be available to them.
大部分的思绪都是安全的
Most of it's fine,
就像是你沉睡时外面交通的噪音
like traffic noise when you're sleeping.
只要你不去想他们
So long as you don't think about them.
不去看他们 所以 别去想他们
So long as you don't look at them. So don't think about them...
别去看他们
Don't look at them.
不是会给我播音乐吗
I thought there was going to be music.
你最爱的列表已经准备好了
We've got your playlist, ready to go.
把自己沉浸在歌♥词里 去想下一句是什么
Focus on the words of the song, try to remember what comes next.
-这样能干扰他们的感觉 -音乐开始播放
- That will work like interference. - Here comes your earworm.
眼睛盯着地板
Keep your eyes on the floor.
可能的话尽量闭眼前进
Shut them where possible.
注意力集中在音乐上 穿过医务室
Focus on the music and move forward through the infirmary.
天呐 她不会真的跳起来了吧
Oh, dear Lord, she's not actually...
如果跳舞管用的话 随她去好了
If dancing works, it works.
这太疯狂了
This is insane!
居然这都能管用
This is working!
警告
肖娜
Shona?
肖娜 发生什么事了
Shona, what's wrong?
-鬼来了 -鬼
- We've, we've got ghosts! - 'Ghosts?!'
是的 一个骨瘦如柴的男人
Yeah, yeah, it's a skeleton man
和一个身穿睡衣的女孩
and a girl in a nightie!
-博士 -不不 你们让我想起他们来了
- Doctor? - No, no, you're making me think about them,
别让我去想他们
don't make me think about them!
他们是什么
What are they?
别问了 好吗 也别看了
Look, just don't ask, yeah? And don't look.
别让我想他们的事
Don't make me think about them!
没听觉
Deaf.
没视觉
Blind.
他们怎么能看见
How can they see us?
他们怎么能感知我们的存在
How do they even know that we're here?
只有你看见他们 他们才能看见你
They can only see you, yeah, if you see them.
所以别去想他们 别去看他们
So just don't look, don't even think about them!
心灵感应
Oh, telepathic!
他们能在他人♥大♥脑里定位自己的映像
They can home in on their own image in someone else's brain.
第三方感知
Third-party perception.
脑部翻印
Mind piracy.
我们被入侵了
We're being hacked.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你视觉神经传递的图像信息
The visual input from your optic nerve
会传播到他们脑内
is being streamed to their brains.
别播了 闭上眼
Stop broadcasting. Close your eyes!
他们还在靠近 对吧
They're still coming, aren't they?
因为你还在想他们的事
It's because you're still thinking about them.
只要他们存在于你的主动记忆中
So long as you retain them as an active memory,
他们就能继续导向 想点别的
they can still home in. Think about something else.
怎么想
How?!
她为什么要唱歌♥
Why is she singing?!
这是自我♥干♥扰 她试图让自己分心
She's running interference. She's trying to distract herself.
304减去17
304 minus 17.
你说什么
Sorry, what?
-再加上20 快算 -507
- Plus 20... just do it! - 507.
-减去14再乘以4 -1972
- Minus 14, times four. - 1,972.
-别心算得那么快 -我控制不了
- Stop being so good at arithmetic! - I can't help it!
丹尼·平克 丹尼现在在干吗
Danny Pink! What's Danny Pink up to right now?
也许在跟你邻居搭讪调情
Probably flirting with your neighbour
或是给没品的女人发信息
or texting women of low moral character.
你竟敢这样说他
Don't you dare say that.
-我只是... -丹尼·平克死了
- I was only... - Danny Pink is dead.
-不 他没死 -他死了
- No, he's not. - He's dead.
快 快 快跑 马上
Go, run, now, now, now!
赶紧 快跑 快跑
Come on, quick, quick, come on!
他们来了
Here they come!
不
No!
好孩子
Good boy.
现在
Well, now.
出了什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
这是北极 我们可不想惹上麻烦
This is the North Pole. We don't want any trouble here.
鲁道夫
Rudolph?
好好等着 孩子
Easy, son.
瞌睡虫们
Oi! Sleepy heads!
今晚是平安夜 早点上♥床♥睡觉
It's Christmas Eve, early to bed.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
你猜呀 发挥想象力
Oh, take a guess, go on. Push the boat out!
是牙仙子吗
Tooth Fairy, maybe?
[英国童话 牙仙子会在掉了牙的孩子枕头下放钱币]
还是复活节的兔子
Easter Bunny?
[复活节传说 会下蛋的兔子 会给乖孩子们送彩蛋]
闭嘴 自作聪明的家伙 不然要你好看
Shut your mouth, wise guy, or you get yours!
那只是个气球做的小动物
It's a balloon animal.
还有一把玩具枪
That's a toy gun.
不过它不适合四岁以下的小朋友玩
Yeah, well, at least it's unsuitable for children under four!
那些小零件很可能会被孩子们误食 小心点
Parts small enough to swallow. So watch out.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
-我是在做梦吗 -很好
- Am I dreaming? - Oh, very good!
告诉我你究竟是谁 这里发生了什么
I need to know exactly who you are, and what's happening here.
你好 艾什莉 极地探险队的带队科学家
Hello, Ashley. Lead scientist on a polar expedition!
那个显微镜真的有用 对吗
That microscope really paid off, didn't it?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈想让我送给你一个玩具显微镜
Now, your mum and dad wanted me to get you a toy one,
-可有时候 我也会冒个险 -你是谁
- but sometimes, I take a chance. - Who are you?
你为什么要打扮成这个样子
Why are you dressed like... that?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
算了吧 这些都是假的
Come on, this is mental!
这些根本都不存在
This is totally not happening.
我有三个字要送给你 肖娜 别逼我
I got three words, Shona. Don't make me use 'em.
哪三个字
What three words?
小 马 驹
My. Little. Pony.
-你给我闭嘴 -这种词我还有很多呢
- Shut up, you! - Yeah? I've got lots more, babe.
我警告你 圣诞老人
I will mark you, Santa!
好吧 博士 你不打算解释一下吗
OK, Doctor, are you going to explain?
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
这是一场入侵 奥斯瓦尔德小姐
It's an invasion, Miss Oswald.
什么入侵 精灵入侵吗
An invasion of what, elves?
-你这是种族歧视 -精灵主义者
- That is racist. - Elfist!
以你的身高来说 你不觉得很讽刺吗
Which is a bit hypocritical, from someone of your height.
标本
你以前见过这个吗 博士
Huh? You seen them before, Doctor?
我只是听说过
I've heard of them.
坎特洛弗里
The Kantrofarri.
标本
它们通常被称为梦蟹
Colloquially known as the Dream Crabs.
没错 取决于它们有多少已经来了地球
Yeah. Depending on how many of those are already on Earth,
人类很可能就要灭亡了
the human race may well have seen its last day.
我们还要在这儿站着
So, are we going to stand about arguing
争论我是不是真的吗
about whether I'm real or not,
我们还是抓紧时间去拯救圣诞节吧
or are we going to get busy saving Christmas?
-圣诞老人就爱到处惹麻烦 -我也觉得是
- Oh-ho-ho! Santa goes badass! - He's giving me the feels.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这只是个口头上的警告 拜托 别说了
That's a... that's a verbal warning. Please, stop it.
这个是死的吗
Is it dead?
我不知道 应该是死的吧
I don't know. Possibly.
-我猜这是个外星人 -当然了
- I'm assuming extra-terrestrial. - Oh, definitely.
-那你怎么会听说过 -你猜
- Then how can you have heard of these things? - Guess.
-因为你也是外星人 对吗 -你相信吗
- Because you're extra-terrestrial, too? - Do you believe that?
如果你是圣诞老人 你来这儿做什么
电影精选列表