白♥痴♥
Moron!
榆木脑袋
Numbskull!
-傻精灵 -你种族歧视
- Elf! - That's racist!
种族歧视个鬼 你就是精灵
Of course it's not racist, you ARE an elf!
-认得烟囱吗 -我很抱歉
- Chimneys? - I'm sorry!
我只是确认一下你看得见这些巨大的烟囱
I'm just checking that you can see these massive chimneys.
我 这些烟囱很难绕开啊
I... er... they're hard to miss.
你生动形象地证明了这一点 伊安
As you've clearly demonstrated, Ian!
那是雷霆 雷霆和闪电[驯鹿名]
Donner! Donner and Blitzen!
快下来乖孩子
Come on down, down here, boys.
好孩子 快下来
Good boys, good boys.
鲁道夫
Rudolph?
赶紧 把这些橘子都收起来
Just, just clear all the tangerines up.
全都给我捡起来 伊安
Pick 'em up - all of them, Ian.
你知道根本没人喜欢橘子 对吧
You know no-one really likes the tangerines, don't you?
你好大胆子
How dare you!
那是我标志性的礼物
That's my signature gift!
然后还有胡桃
That and the walnut.
快下来 快点 鲁道夫
Down here, boys, come on. Rudolph?!
先生 我们被发现了
Er, sir? We've been seen.
你好
Hello...
-你好 -你也好啊
- Hello. - Hello!
你好 人类
Hello, human.
你怎么能叫她人类
You can't call her human!
这又不算种族歧视 他们不在乎的
It's not racist. They don't mind.
你俩 全都闭嘴
Hush up, both of you.
抱歉打扰你了 姑娘
Oh, sorry about this... girl!
我们 只是三个正巧路过的
W-We... are just three passing,
绝对普通的
perfectly ordinary...
跑房♥顶的人 正在紧急地 跑房♥顶
roof people, doing some emergency... roof things.
您继续 圣诞快乐
Carry on. Merry Christmas.
如果今天是圣诞节的话
If-if it is Christmas, I mean...!
我自己才不在乎什么圣诞不圣诞
I don't much care for things like that, myself.
你想想 还圣诞节 逗死了
I mean, Christmas, ha-ha-ha!
你是不是
Are you...
圣诞老人
Santa Claus?
我
Me?!
不是 才不是
No! Oh, no!
别开玩笑了 我怎么会是
It's ridiculous. Ha-ha. No, no, no.
鲁道夫 鲁道夫 快下来
Rudolph! Rudolph! Down here!
好吧 我承认 就是我
All right, fine, yes. Yes, it's me.
正是本人
Guilty.
你怎么认出来是我的
How did you recognise me?
你蓄胡子本来不是为了伪装自己吗
You know how you grew that beard as a bit of a disguise?
现在已经变成你的标志了
People have picked up on it.
不 等等 慢着 别说话
OK, no. Hang on, stop, shut up.
什么 不是吧 你
What? Seriously, you...
你就是圣诞老人 你真的存在
you're Father Christmas? You're real?
-我当然真的存在 -他怎么可能不是真的
- Of course I'm real! - How could he not be real?
你以为每年树下那些礼物怎么来的
How do you think those presents got under the tree every year?
变出来的不成
By magic?
我还以为是我的
Well, I thought it was my mum and...
妈妈和爸爸
Mum and Dad?!
是啊 怎么不是呢
Well, of course it was
想法十分合理
I mean, it makes perfect sense!
你♥爸♥妈 每年都有一天
Your mum and dad, one day a year,
毫无来由 莫名其妙地
for no particular reason, just out of the blue,
突然决定给你一大堆礼物
suddenly decide to give you a great, big pile of presents.
不不不 是因为 他们很爱你
No, no, no. Because... "They love you so much!"
故事很美好 亲爱的
It's a lovely story, dear.
不过你该回归现实了
Yeah, but it's time to start living in the real world, yeah?
好的 在这呢
OK, right.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald.
最喜欢游记和科学实验包
Mostly favours travel books, science kits.
坚决不用护发产品
Strict ban on hair products.
93年最淘气名单榜上有名
Marginal for the naughty list, '93.
九岁为止都相信我的存在
Believer until the age of nine.
后来怎么不信了
Why did you stop?
因为你就是个童话
Because you're a fairy tale.
我已经过了相信童话的年纪了
I grew out of fairy tales.
真的吗 克拉拉
Did you, Clara?
你真的过了吗
Did you really?
克拉拉 立即进到塔迪斯里去
Clara, I want you to step inside the TARDIS.
你不要说话 按我说的做 拜托
I don't want you to talk, I want you to do as I ask. Please.
好一手大变盒子的戏法
That was good, with the box.
很少有人能在屋顶上抢我们的风头
Not often we get upstaged on a rooftop.
没错 我真的来了 我回来了
Yes, I'm really here. I'm back.
快进塔迪斯里去
Now get inside the TARDIS.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this is.
我知道发生了什么 我知道什么危在旦夕
I know what's happening, and I know what's at stake.
我看未必 博士
I don't think you do, Doctor.
但我保证 圣诞节过去之前
But I promise, before this Christmas Day is done,
你会庆幸有我相助的
you'll be glad of my help.
复活节快乐
Happy Easter!
哎呀 真伤人
Ooh, brutal!
不过退场效果爆棚
Cool exit line, though.
记得留点地方放橘子 博士
Be sure to save some room for a tangerine, Doctor.
没人喜欢橘子
Nobody likes tangerines.
我真的回来了 这 这是真的吧
I'm really back here. This is... this is real, yeah?
博士
Doctor?
说话啊
Talk to me.
我还以为我再也见不到你了呢
I never thought I was going to see you again.
刚才是怎么回事 发生什么了
What is going on out there? What's happening?
这个声音
Oh, that noise.
想不到我还挺喜欢这声音
Never knew how much I loved it.
你要问你自己一个很重要的问题
There's something you have to ask yourself, and it's important.
你的命 大家的命都取决于此了
Your life may depend on it, everybody's life.
你真的相信圣诞老人存在吗
Do you really believe in Santa Claus?
你猜怎么着
Do you know what?
我信
Yeah.
现在 我还真信
Right now, yeah. I think I do.
你现在距离医务室六米远
You are now 20 feet from the infirmary.
稍后等你准备好
In a moment, as soon as you're ready,
我会解除安全装置
I'll disable the security protocols.
你的神经链状态良好
Your neural link is good and holding.
若有任何异常
We stand ready to abort
我们已做好即刻终止及撤退的准备
and extract at the first sign of an anomaly.
我们会一直陪着你的 肖娜
We're going to be with you 'every step of the way, Shona.
我们都对你寄予厚望
We're all depending on you
相信你肯定不会让我们失望
and we know you won't let us down.
肖娜 我要把门打开了
Shona, I'm opening the door.
自动门锁系统
肃 清
我想去厕所
I need the toilet!
不 你不需要
No, you don't.
我们正在监控你的一切身体机能
We're monitoring your bodily functions.
你们居然连这都监控 太失礼了
And how are you monitoring THAT? Cos that's rude!
简直太变♥态♥了
That is... perverted.
还记得我给你做的简报了吗 肖娜
Do you remember my briefing, Shona?
当然
Yeah...
老实说 不全记得
Well, no.
我记得一部分
I remember some of it.
-一部分 -记得多少
- Some of it? - How much?
直到他把手放在我膝盖上
Till he put his hand on my knee.
然后我就恶心地听不下去了
And then I was just grossing.
我本想以此作为安慰让她更舒适
It was intended as a comfort!
舒适的是谁
For whom?
我只能看到他的鼻子
All I could see was his nose,
露了好多鼻毛出来
with all the little hairs coming out of it.
你们看见过吗
Have you seen those?
就跟他鼻子里困住了一堆昆虫
It's like he's got insects trapped up there,
电影精选列表