Oh.
-我们把他弄下来
-快住手 过来!
-We can get him down.
-Oh, hey, wait. Come on!
飞起来吧!
And away we go!
跟你们玩得很开心
但我得去舞会了 回头见
Hey, you ladies have been great,
but I got a ball to catch. See you later.
我看着像是要下车吗?
Do I look ready?
小乖乖 你可来了 事情还顺利吗?
There you are, my pet. Any problems?
顺利 我♥干♥坏事特有天分
Nope. Turns out I'm good at evil.
好戏现在才要开始
Well, now comes the fun part.
我要下车了
I'm ready now.
但愿我这也算正装
Hope I'm not underdressed.
等等 这是什么东西?
Oh, wait a second. What is this?
Ooh. Ooh, yeah.
等等 我跟她一起的
Uh. Uh, hey! Wait a minute. I'm with her.
哥儿们 我要在这儿下车
Folks, this is my stop.
人呢?戴假发的
Hello? Mr. Wig.
你忘了…我跟她一起的 让我下车
Forgot abou-- I'm with her.
I gotta get out of here. Hey!
这什么情况?等一下
Hey! Hey, what's happening? Wait a minute.
你忘了还有我!
You forgot about me!
蒙洛雷夏
Hmm.
摩根 你去哪儿了?没事吧?
Morgan, where have you been? Are you okay?
有事 有很急很急的事
No. Actually I'm really, really not.
-你能捎上我吗?
-当然
-Can I get a lift?
-Of course.
去吧!我随后就到
Go! I'll be right behind you.
来吧
Now, let's see.
我希望变成蒙洛雷夏的女王
I wish to be Queen of Monrolasia.
Ah.
让一让!
Make way! Make way!
我们得到里面去
We have to get inside.
我想你坐了我的位子
I believe you are in my seat.
又是你
You again.
我想我们也是时候彻底做个了断了
And I believe it's time we end this
once and for all.
好极了 那来吧
Oh, yes. Please.
破椅子!
Stupid chair!
Why does this keep happening?
为什么每次都是这样?
这是我母亲惹的祸吗?
Is this my mother's doing?
不 是安德雷夏的魔力
No, it's Andalasia.
全都涌过来了
It's breaking through.
加油 深呼吸 吸肚子
Okay. Deep breath. Suck in.
顺我心意
I wish.
卫兵
Guards.
给我灭了她
Destroy her.
顺我心意
I wish.
Mmm.
不过几只蝴蝶而已!蠢货!
They're just butterflies! Idiots!
女王陛下!
-Your Majesty! Your Majesty!
-Oh.
露比要向您禀报魔杖的事
Ruby wants to tell you something
about the wand.
是吗?
-Oh, does she?
嗨!
-Hi!
都是露比的错 您应该把她变成蟾蜍
It was her fault.
She's the one that should be the toad.
是你把那只猫放进来的
And you're the one who let the cat in.
你们两个都是废物!
You two are the worst!
-Huh?
这倒提醒我了
Speaking of toads.
顺我心意
I wish.
-南希!
-罗伯特!
-Nancy!
-Robert!
你见过摩根吗?
Have you seen Morgan?
-摩根在这儿 她没事
-谢天谢地
-Yes. She's here. She's fine.
-Oh, thank goodness.
天啊 大家好像都疯了
My God, people are going crazy.
是啊 听着 是吉赛尔出事了 她中了魔咒
I know. I know. Listen, it's Giselle.
She's under a curse.
我们得帮她解开魔咒 让她阻止这场灾难
We have to save her so she can stop this.
魔咒?
A curse?
那赶紧!
Let's go!
摩根!
Morgan!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
你上哪儿去了?
How have you fared? Oh!
我一直在到处找你
I have searched both hither and yon.
我们得赶快进去 走吧
We need to get inside. Let's go.
我的女儿居然变得这么勇敢了
When did my daughter become so brave?
我们去救吉赛尔
Now we save Giselle.
英雄该出场了
Time to be heroes.
要帮忙吗?
-Need a hand?
-母亲 快住手!
-吉赛尔!
-Mother, stop this!
-Giselle!
摩根的回忆树
-Hmm.
不过是一张废纸而已
Useless garbage.
不!
No!
吉赛尔 不要!
Giselle, no!
这是个不错的地方
This is a very nice place.
-是啊
-这就是约会
-Yeah.
-This is a date.
-她很听话也很懂事
-的确
-She's very kind and very sweet.
-Yeah.
-吉赛尔!
-我在这儿 摩根
-Giselle!
-I'm right here, Morgan.
等等我!
Hey, wait for me!
妈妈 你要去哪儿?
Mom, where are you going?
我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
在我心里你永远都是公主
You'll always be a princess to me.
再高点儿 妈妈!
Higher! Higher, Mom!
这儿到底发生什么事了?
Uh-oh.
What the heck is going on around here?
吉赛尔!
Uh, Giselle!
Oh.
罗伯特
Robert.
我的好吉赛尔
My sweet Giselle.
你终于回到我身边了
You've come back to me.
真对不起 我不想要什么手下
I'm so sorry. I don't want minions.
南希 爱德华人呢?
Nancy, where's Edward?
他留在那边保护安德雷夏
He stayed behind to protect Andalasia.
天啊
Oh, no.
再不快点儿就来不及了
-Please, we have to hurry.
魔法就快消失了
The magic is disappearing.
再不阻止的话 安德雷夏的一切都会消亡
We have to stop this
or everything Andalasian will die.
意思是连你也…
And that means that you…
会吗?
will?
不会的
No.
我会…
No, I--
我会阻止的
I can fix this.
住手!
Stop!
我劝你别那么做
I wouldn't if I were you.
摩根
-Morgan.
摩根!
Morgan!
-母亲 你这是干什么?
-别紧张 亲爱的
-Mother, what are you doing?
-Oh, relax, darling.
她只是喝了睡眠药水
It's just a little sleeping potion.
本来是给吉赛尔准备的 不过换她也行
It was actually meant for Giselle,
but this'll do.
玛尔维娜 快让她醒过来
Malvina, you have to undo it.
我会的
Oh, and I shall.
你的卷轴都跟我说了
当午夜最后一记钟声敲响
Your helpful scroll explained
at the last stroke of midnight,
你的愿望就会永久生效
your wish is permanent.
我喜欢这个世界
And I like this world.
你乖乖把魔杖放下 等钟声敲响完
So you're going to drop that wand
and let the clock strike,
电影精选列表