Morgan wouldn't just disappear like this.
除非是遇到什么事了
Unless something's happened.
不好的事 我得去找她
Something's wrong.
I'm going to go find her.
好吧 又要去做无用功了
Oh, well, another fruitless quest,
祝你好运
-but… …good luck with that.
上路!
Drive!
-Hyah!
好吧 我没想到你说的树屋
真就是一棵树做的屋
Okay, I knew it was a tree house,
but that's a "tree house."
我们的奇思妙想多着呢
-We do whimsy really well.
-Huh.
你们的树应该在那儿
I think the tree is over here.
就是它 就是这棵树!
That's it. That's the tree!
不
Oh, no.
树死了
It's dead.
别担心 我们一定会在最后一刻
想出一个最绝妙的办法
Never fear. We will come up with something
very smart at the very last minute
把所有麻烦都解决
that solves all our problems.
爱德华
Edward.
干嘛?这儿不一直是这样吗?
What? That's how it works here.
一定还有我们能做的事
There has to be something we can do.
对于一个从小没了妈妈的女孩来说
You know, for a little girl with no mom,
见到广♥告♥牌上挂着一个公主
感觉像在做梦
seeing a princess hanging from a billboard
was magic.
可以前我想都不用想就会相信那是真的
I-I knew it was real.
I didn't even have to think about it.
那时候一切都那么简单
Things were so much easier back then.
我永远不会忘记你
-I'll never forget you.
-Whoa.
怎么回事?
What was that?
那朵花被你复活了
You brought the flower back to life.
被我?
I did?
怎么会?我又没有魔力
But how? I'm not magic.
你没有 可这些回忆有
No, but these memories are.
而这些回忆也存在于你的心中
And they live inside you as well.
那回忆里的魔力自然也一样
Which means their magic does too.
摩根 你就是救星
Morgan, you're the key.
所以吉赛尔才会让你来救我们
That's what Giselle meant
by telling you to save us.
所以只要我让这棵树活过来
So, maybe if I can bring
some of this tree back,
树里面的魔力就能让吉赛尔
想起她善良的本性
the magic in it will get her to remember
that who she really is, is good.
她就能救大家了
Then she'll fix this.
我们的时间怕是不多了
I think we're running out of time.
万一没成功呢?
But what if it doesn't work?
摩根 会成功的
Morgan, it will.
你只需要回想那些美好的时光
You just have to remember
all the good in these moments
那是属于你的回忆
because you're a part of them.
用心去感受 它们会回应你的
Feel them, and they'll do the rest.
回忆藏着魔法 摩根
♪ Memories are magic, Morgan ♪
你真的是位公主吗?
Are you really a princess?
哪怕你早已经将它们忘记
♪ Doesn't matter
How unmemorable they seem ♪
不经意的眼神 一个平凡的笑容
♪ Ordinary moments
Like a look or laugh you shared ♪
在最深的夜里
♪ Can bring a gleam of light ♪
它就像是那一道光
♪ In your bleakest, darkest hour ♪
回忆一直保护着我们
♪ Memories can save us, Morgan ♪
一点点收藏 拼出爱的模样
♪ When you add them up
They paint a picture of ♪
回忆里的时光把未来的路照亮
♪ All the love you've given
And the love you have received ♪
这就是爱的力量
♪ And in that love, there's power ♪
爱 力量
♪ Love power ♪
我们要相信自己一定可以
♪ We can always choose to use it
If we dare ♪
爱的力量
♪ Love power ♪
爱的力量
♪ Love power ♪
在我们的回忆里无处不在
♪ And we find it
In the memories we share ♪
需要空气
♪ And we need it ♪
和阳光 也需要爱
♪ Like the sun and light and air ♪
每当我们需要魔法 就像这样做
♪ When we need real magic, Morgan
This is where to go ♪
回忆里的线索 找到你最爱的歌♥
♪ Find the song inside you
That your memories seem to know ♪
去成长 去发光
♪ Let it grow
Let it glow ♪
爱德华
Edward.
你去吧
You go.
得有人留下保护我们的世界
Someone needs to stay behind
to protect our world.
岩石里盛开出花朵
♪ Out of rock, there grows a flower ♪
像一道光融化所有的冰雪
♪ As a ray of sunshine melts
A cave of ice ♪
相信全世界 我们的未来更闪亮
♪ So we'll sing it out
Until the world will sing along ♪
更有力量
♪ What makes us strong? ♪
这是爱
♪ Love power ♪
爱的力量
♪ Love, love power ♪
好像骑着魔法扫把飞过一整片天空
♪ It's like soaring on a magic broomstick
To the sky above ♪
我要飞翔
♪ We fly on love ♪
这是爱
♪ Love power ♪
爱的力量
♪ Love, love power ♪
带着最美好的回忆
♪ Just remember the memories ♪
去证明这永恒
♪ That show us the power ♪
的爱
♪ Of love ♪
我知道该怎么做了
I-- I think I know what to do.
那是什么?
What is that?
是我的回忆树
It-- It's my memory tree.
我能让吉赛尔变回来
I can bring her back.
蒙洛雷夏庆典
我稍微出去透透气
I think I'm just gonna go get some air.
去吧 亲爱的 午夜12点前回来就行
Whatever, dear. Back by midnight.
我本来该去参加舞会的
I should be at that party.
现在却只能在这儿
Instead, I'm here,
看着你 还有这根魔杖
-babysitting you babysitting this wand.
因为陛下她信不过你
-And all because she doesn't trust you.
没准她是信不过你呢
Or maybe she doesn't trust you.
她刚才可没想把我变成蟾蜍
I'm not the one
she tried to turn into a toad.
没准她就喜欢蟾蜍呢
-Well, maybe she likes toads.
不管她把你变成什么蛇虫鼠蚁
我都是她最得力的助手
No matter what reptile she turns you into,
I am her right-hand lady.
而你就只能当个小丑
Which means that
you should be doing the dumb stuff.
我则会在庆典上光彩夺目
And I should be looking fabulous
at the festival.
好啊 那你去吧
Okay, then go.
我会告诉玛尔维娜 说你丢下魔杖不管
And I'll tell Malvina that
you abandoned the wand,
到时候看谁会变成蟾蜍
and we'll see who ends up a warty toad.
谁变成蟾蜍 都不可能是我
I would never be the warty toad.
去照照镜子吧 诚实的那种
-Look in a mirror lately? An honest one?
-Ooh.
-你跟我对着干是吧?
-对
-Oh, it's gonna be like that?
-Uh-huh.
那我们就都留在这儿 一起看着这魔杖
Well, I guess
we will both just babysit the wand.
一起就一起
I guess we will.
提个建议 清醒点儿吧
-Little advice. Get a life.
你们俩她都很嫌弃
She hates you both.
小心!她们来了!
-Whoo-hoo!
-Look out! Incoming!
魔法卷轴!快走!
-Hey, Scroll! Scram!
小心!
Watch it!
要是没别的问题 那我告辞了
If there are no more questions, goodbye.
放开我的尾巴!
Let go of my tail!
女士们 长点记性吧 下次记得快点儿
Okay. Ladies, have you learned nothing?
Gotta be quicker than that.
他怎么能跑这么快?
-How is he so fast?
-Oh.
电影精选列表