It sounds really great, but...
有点尴尬
This is awkward.
只是...我已经有工作了
It's just that... I already got a job.
什么? 你有工作了?
What? You got a job?
对 罗利让我去乡村俱乐部...
Yeah! Rowley invited me to the country club...
我看到了"招聘助手"的启示
and I saw a "Help Wanted" sign.
我找了经理他就招我了
I went to the manager and he hired me.
他说他欣赏我的勇气
He said he liked my pluck.
等等
Wait.
你真有工作了?
You actually got a job?
是 不过如果你想要我去你公♥司♥ 我可以给他打电♥话♥
Yeah. But I can call and tell him I can't if you want me
不 别 这样很不错 你相信吗 苏珊?
No, no! That's fantastic! Can you believe it, Susan?
咱儿子自己找到工作了
Our son got himself a job!
我听到了
I know.
这里确实有人有出息了
Somebody around here actually did something.
太棒了
It's great!
我觉得我们应该告诉她 咱们没玩过网球
I think we should tell her we've never played tennis.
我们在游戏机上玩过网球游戏 都一样啦
We played Ultimate Tennis on the Wii, it's the same thing.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
霍莉
Hi, Holly!
小心走霉运
Jinx!
哦 不 她在这干什么呢?
Oh, no. What is she doing here?
我们先对打几个球热身一下吧?
Should we start with a rally?
什么叫对打?
What's a rally?
哦 罗利 别开玩笑行吗?
Oh, Rowley. Can you ever be serious?
他们谁都让进啊
They'll let anyone in this place.
所以你才能进来的
That must be why you're here.
双打吧 帕蒂和我对你俩
Let's play doubles. Patty and me versus you two.
行啊
Okay.
我要灭了你
I'm gonna kill you!
抱歉
Sorry.
十五比零 宝贝
Fifteen, love.
她叫我什么?
What'd she call me?
好样的
Yes!
我是说 抱歉
I mean, oops.
三十比零
Thirty, love.
随你怎么说...宝贝
Whatever you say... love!
什么?
What?
他是个怪咖
He's a weirdo.
爽
Yes!
打到了 打到了
I got it! I got it!
你们两个真的打过网球吗?
Have either of you actually played tennis before?
打过...游戏机上的网球
Yeah... Ultimate Tennis on the Wii.
显然不是一回事
It's not exactly the same thing.
我可以给你指点指点
I could give you a few pointers.
你要跟上 像这样
You have to follow through. Like this.
我们得走了 紧急情况
We have to go. It's an emergency.
超紧急
A mega-emergency.
我十六岁生日的请柬被打印工印坏了
The printer messed up the invitations for my Sweet Sixteen.
跟我有什么关系?
What does that have to do with me?
大家对此期望很高 所有的细节都要完美
People have expectations. Everything has to be perfect!
你永远不懂美丽是什么感觉
You'll never understand what it's like to be pretty.
你待会能来送我回家吗?
Can you drive me home later?
回来接你? 不干 要十分钟呢
Come back for you? No. It's like ten minutes away!
现在走 要不就算了
Now move it or lose it.
我懂的 好吧?
I know, right?
一会见
I'll see you guys later!
拜拜
Bye!
我这个假工作的第一天还不错
Not bad for the first day of my fake job.
而且 现在我爸和我都是"有工作人士"了...
Plus, now Dad and I are both "working men "...
我们相处得很融洽
we get along great.
国♥庆♥节快乐
Happy Fourth of July!
"最可爱漫画妞将会在三个月内完结"
"Li'l Cutie cartoonist to retire in three months"!
我们再也不用看那条垃圾新闻了
We won't have to read that garbage anymore!
谢天谢地
Good riddance!
每次国♥庆♥日
Every Fourth of July,
邻居沃伦一家就会为整个街区开派对
our neighbors, the Warrens, throw a big party for the whole block.
爸妈让我们都去 这可不好...
Mom and Dad make us all go. Which is bad...
因为我最近一直躲着罗德里克这台人肉测谎仪
because I've been a voiding Rodrick's built-in lie detector.
小蜜蜂
Hey, worker bee.
你看 你的工作都过不了气味测试
You know, you having a job doesn't pass the smell test.
不 过了 绝对过了
Yes, it does. It totally does!
给你 宝贝
Here, sweetie.
谢谢
Thanks.
带着我的孩子们 去 快
With my boys, it's go, go, go!
我每晚都要跟他们搏斗
I have to wrestle them in every night.
我的儿子们也是
Same with my boys.
他们现在加入了我的野战侦察团 他们喜欢这样
They're in my Wilderness Explorers troop now. They love it!
我喜欢参加野战侦察团
I loved being in the Wilderness Explorers.
-是吗? -是 喜欢
-You did? -Yeah. Loved it.
我们小时候去露营那次 你一路都在哭
That one camping trip we took as kids, you cried the whole time.
那是因为我胳膊上摔伤了两处
Well, I broke my arm in two places.
哭了一路
Cried the whole time.
是 我...
Yeah, I...
很疼
It hurt.
知道吗? 你该加入野战侦察团
You know what? You should join the Wilderness Explorers.
我是个宅男
I'm more of an indoor person.
确实是 下次会议什么时间?
Exactly. When's the next meeting?
我们的队伍排队者多着呢
The waiting list for our troop is a mile long.
所有人都想加入佼佼者的队伍
Everybody wants to join the best of the best.
是你的狗吗? 我们也跟狗一起长大的
Is that your dog? We grew up with a dog.
叫果果 弗兰克给它起的名字
Nutty. Frank named him.
学习责任感 不嫌早嘛
You can never be too young to learn responsibility.
你该给孩子们养条狗
You should get your boys a dog.
对 是个好主意
Yeah. That's a great idea.
我觉得我该向爸爸报告我的疑虑
I think I'll speak to Dad about my suspicions.
随便你吧
Do whatever you want.
我会的
I will.
好了 好了
Okay! Okay!
我其实没工作
I don't really have a job.
霍莉·希尔思是个会员
Holly Hills is a member,
如果我在乡村俱乐部工作 就可以和她一起玩啊
if I'm at the country club, I can hang out with her.
我就知道
I knew it.
这么说希瑟·希尔思也在那 对吧?
So is Heather Hills there, too?
-哪个希瑟? -我也要去
-Heather who? -I want in.
我不能让你去 我是罗利请去的
I can't get you in there. I go as Rowley's guest.
你请我去吧
I'll go as your guest.
我不能请人 我就是客人
I can't bring the guest. I am the guest.
客人不能邀请别人
There's no guest for the guest.
事情变复杂了
Things are getting complicated.
不过至少烧烤之后还是有好消息的
But at least something good came out of the barbecue.
介绍一下...
Introducing...
赫夫利家族的新成员
the new member of the Heffley family!
弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
我希望这种事你该先问问我
I wish you'd checked with me first.
我觉得这应该是个家族的决定
I think this is more of a family decision.
哪条是好狗?
Who's a good puppy?
我们可以叫他斯莱德
We can call him Shredder!
不行
No.
叫快嘴?
Rip jaw?
我们可以叫他小甜甜
We can call him Sweetie.
小甜甜
Sweetie!
小甜甜 好名字
Sweetie, that's a great name!
是呀 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
如果妈妈想叫什么都可以
Dad was willing to go with any name Mom wanted
只要能让他养狗
if it meant he didn't have to take the dog back.
小甜甜
Sweetie!
小甜甜
Sweetie.
小甜甜 小甜甜
Sweetie! Sweetie!
我一直以为我想养狗 可是...
I always thought I wanted a dog, but...
我现在后悔了
电影精选列表