Ben!
我必须和希瑟建立爱的纽带
I need to make a love connection with Heather.
第一首歌♥我来唱
I want to sing lead vocals.
但是我不会打鼓
But I don't know how to play drums.
老兄 送你两字真言 快和响
Dude, two words, fast and loud.
尤其要响
Especially loud.
等我信♥号♥♥ 就按红色按钮 懂了吗?
Oh my signal, press that red button, okay?
去 快走 快走
Shoo! Move, move!
这首歌♥要献给一位非常特殊的姑娘
This song goes out to a very special little lady.
希瑟·希尔思...
Heather Hills...
这首歌♥为你而唱
this one's for you.
他们怎么没穿燕尾服? 他们应该穿燕尾服的
Why aren't they in tuxes? They were supposed to wear tuxes!
这首歌♥是她的最爱
It's her favorite song.
我得让她心醉神迷 马力全开
I need to dazzle her. Crank it up Full Diper!
按下按钮
Hit that button!
不 不
No. No!
我要灭了你
I'm going to kill you!
所以 希瑟...你是个挺酷的漂亮妞
So, Heather... you're a pretty cool chick.
我下周可以打电♥话♥约你出来吗?
Maybe I could call you next week and we could hang?
动手吧
Go for it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不用抱歉 这太酷了
Don't be. This is awesome!
她要人们牢记她的十六岁生日会
She wanted people to remember her Sweet Sixteen.
这场面绝对刻骨铭心
People will definitely remember this.
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
这个夏天并没有全然按照计划那样进行
the summer didn't go exactly as planned,
不过到最后 结果还算不错
but in the end, it all worked out okay.
我邀请霍莉和罗利和我一起去公共泳池
Rowley and Holly came to the municipal pool as my guests.
有谁饿了?
Hey! Who's hungry?
总的说来 这也许是最好的一个夏天
All in all, this might go down as the best summer ever.
至于我老爸 也许不是所有事情我们都能达成一致
As for my dad, we may not see eye to eye on everything
但我们现在却能合作了
but we work as a team.
宝贝 别再去咬烤肉啊
Sweetie, not the roast again!
-松口 -坏狗
-Drop it! -Bad dog!
-好狗 -小甜甜乖
-Good dog! -Good Sweetie!
电影精选列表