屁大点事 我不管
News flash. I don't care.
不好意思
Sorry.
但是你没有...
But you didn't...
那么...希瑟
So... Heather.
我和我的乐队准备来个世界巡演
I'm going on a world tour with my band.
如果你想来 我可以给你和你的姑娘们几张票
If you're around, I could comp you chicks some tickets.
我们走
Let's go.
等下 霍莉
Wait! Holly!
她想装酷 但我知道她心里有我
She was trying to act cool, but I know she was into me.
"罗利 你真的好可爱"
"Rowley, you are so cute."
可爱下面画了三条横线
Cute's underlined three times!
"别急 亲亲抱抱 霍莉" 她给你写了什么?
"Stay cool. XOXO, Holly." What did she write in yours?
"过个好暑假 你真的是个很好的...朋友"
"Have a great summer. You're such a good... friend."
"朋友"?
"Friend"?
哦 伙计
Oh, man!
这可是死亡之吻"朋友"太糟了
That's the kiss of death. "Friend". That sucks!
尽管罗德里克的态度很消极
Despite Rodrick's negative attitude,
我暑假还是有很明确的目标
I have very clear goals for the summer.
第一 玩电子游戏 第二 和霍莉一起玩
One, play video games. Two, get together with Holly.
或者第三 两件事同时进行
Or three, both at the same time.
格雷格 你简直是个不可思议的玩家
Greg, you're an amazing gamer.
我知道
I know.
我们的邻居沃伦家的孩子都是特别喜欢在外面玩的那种
Our neighbors, the Warrens, have kids that are the outdoorsy type.
这本来没什么问题 但是...
That's okay, but...
我老爹疯狂的认为
my dad has this crazy idea
运动是非常正常的事
that physical exercise is normal.
那些人实在是不良榜样
Those guys are setting a bad example.
我老爹老是盯着我 所以成功暑假的关键...
My dad has his eye on me, so the key to a successful summer...
就是永远先他一步
will be to stay one move ahead.
沃伦家的孩子早就醒来在外面玩了
Those Warren boys are already up, raring to go.
我们的孩子估计不到中午是不会醒来的
Our boys probably won't even get up till noon.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么了吗?
I'm sorry. Did you say something?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing up?
今天可是暑假的第一天
It's the first day of vacation.
你以为我会躺一整天吗?
Did you think I'd just lie around all day?
说实话 我的确是这么认为的
Actually, that's exactly what I thought.
我找不到曼尼的毯子了
I can't find Manny's Tingy.
要知道 他是时候...
You know, it's probably time...
该扔掉他那条破烂毯子了
for him to move on from that ratty old blanket anyway.
自从曼尼出生 老妈就把毯子给他了
Manny was given Tingy right after he was born.
那时候它是蓝色的 还很毛茸茸
Back then, Tingy was a fluffy blue blanket.
但是现在 它就是几节缠在一起的线
But now, it's a couple of pieces of yarn
里面还掺着葡萄干和鼻屎
held together with raisins and boogers.
你觉得他不在乎踢毯子了吗?
You don't think he cares anymore?
我相信会有这么一天的
I'm sure it'll turn up.
什么
What?
看看这垃圾
Look at this garbage.
我老爸和我在任何事上都没有相同的意见 除了...
My dad and I don't agree on anything, except for...
最可爱漫画妞
the comic Li'l Cutie.
我们都恨死那玩意了 但是我们还是忍♥不住去看它
We both hate it. But we can't stop reading it!
你是我的BFF...永远最好的爹地
You're my BFF... Best Father Forever!
-这压根不是个笑话 -我也觉得
-It's not even a joke! -I know.
我们能专心一点吗? 我们得找到曼尼的毯子
Can we please focus? We need to find Manny's Tingy.
呼
Ohh!
我上班要迟到了
I'm going to be late for work.
拜拜
See you!
假期正式开始
Vacation is on!
格雷格
Greg.
格雷格
Greg.
你真的打算在家里玩一整天电子游戏吗?
Are you really going to sit inside all day and play video games?
--哦
-Hey. -Oh.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
你是...出汗了吗?
Are you... sweating?
是的 我刚刚做完...运动
Yeah, I just finished up some sports... playing.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
糟透了 曼尼还没有从丢了毯子的阴影中走出来
Horrible! Manny still hasn't recovered from losing Tingy.
也许这是最好的办法 我觉得他真的应该走出那种生活
Well, maybe it's for the best. I think he should really move on.
毯子
Tingy!
毯子 哦 我的天呐 宝贝 你找到你的毯子了
Tingy! Oh, my gosh, honey, you found your blanket!
棒极了 但是它怎么会在...
This is great, but how did it end up in the...
垃圾桶里?
Garbage?
弗兰克?
Frank?
怎么了?
Yeah?
你真行
You didn't.
我...
I didn't...
不知道...
know...
那玩意对他那么重要
that it meant that much to him anymore.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
-早上好 -好
-Good morning. -Morning!
恭喜玩家 你所有的努力都会有回报
Congratulations, player, all your hard work has paid off.
现在你已经成为九级巫师
You're now a Level Nine Necromancer!
你玩了一整天电子游戏
You played video games all day.
我?
Me?
没有 我出去运动了
No. I've been playing sports.
这样吧 剩下的假期再也不会有电子游戏了
That's it! No more video games for the rest of the summer!
你不能这样
You can't do that!
哦 是的 我可以 我当然可以 我就是要这样
Oh, yeah, I can! I will! I am!
我要拔了电源
I'm unplugging it!
DVD的电线在不在...
Does the DVD or the cable box go into...
DVD游戏机的电线在...
Does the DVD player go into the cable...
你觉得很好玩?
You think this is funny?
太好玩了
It's amusing.
好吧 那剩下的暑假没有电子游戏...
Well, then how about no video games and...
也没有电视怎么样 你是不是还笑得出来?
no television for the rest of the summer? Does that make you laugh?
爸爸 不
Dad, no!
我不笑了
I stopped laughing!
猜猜现在谁还笑得出来? 我 是我
Guess who's the laugher now? Me! I'm the laugher!
是我笑到了最后
I'm the laugh ingest laugher that ever laughed!
太好玩了
Funny stuff!
我准备去做我的战术模型
I'm going to work on my battle diorama.
弗兰克
Frank!
你到底在干嘛?
What are you doing?
先是毯子的事 现在又是格雷格的电子游戏吗?
First Tingy, and now Greg's video games?
李将军自己搞不定的
General Lee isn't going to paint himself.
这事很严肃
This is important.
你不能带走他们所有喜欢的东西然后就跑到楼下去
You can't take away everything they love and disappear downstairs.
你得从格雷格的角度出发 和他好好相处
You need to get to Greg's level and really engage with him.
找一项你们两个都喜欢的活动
Find an activity you both enjoy.
那我们该做什么? 玩一整天邪恶巫师吗?
What are we going to do, play Twisted WarlockalL day?
我很不想这么说 但是我们真的没有一点合得来的地方
I hate to say it, but we have absolutely nothing in common.
格雷格需要的是一个榜样
What Greg needs is a role model.
一个他尊敬的人 坐下来好好跟他谈谈
Someone he can look up to. Sit down and talk with him.
我谈过 但是他根本不听我的
I do, but he doesn't listen to me.
相信我 一起出去玩对于我和他都不会有趣的
Trust me, hanging out together is no fun for either of us.
你总是抱怨你的父亲
You always complain that your father
在你小的时候
never spent enough time with you
从来都没有花足够的时间陪你
when you were young.
现在你又做相同的事情
Now you're doing the same thing.
做一个你曾经希望拥有的父亲吧
Be the father you wish your father had been.
你说的没错
You're right.
我的确应该花更多的时间
I should put in more time.
这个听起来可不太妙
That didn't sound good.
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦
Rise and shine!
今天星期天
It's Saturday!
我们可以整天在一起
We get to spend the whole day together!
要知道...
You know...
到这里可要花不少时间
it takes a while to get here
而且把船弄出来也要费不少劲儿...
and it's an effort to get the boat out...
但这些都是有必要的
but this is what it's all about.
电影精选列表