伊迪丝
And Edith,
我敢说你肯定是个爱捣乱的小淘气鬼
I can tell that you are a little mischievous.
我们两个待会儿一起去捣个乱吧
We're going to have to make a little trouble later.
我已经做完了
I already have!
停下 拜托 你们干什么要踢我呀
Please, stop. Why are you doing that?
踢我
碰个拳头 你真的很会捣乱哟
Fist bump for mischievous behavior.
还有玛格 你看着真成熟呀
And Margo! Oh, you are so mature.
我来猜一下 你十五岁了
I'm guessing what, you're fifteen?
十五岁
Fifteen?
她才十二岁 看着是十二岁 以后也一直是十二岁
She's twelve! She looks twelve. And will always be twelve.
对了 德鲁 这里真的太棒了
So, Dru? this place is amazing.
我是说一进门就让人忍♥不住 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
I mean, you just walk through the doors and you're like: wooooowwwooowwooooo!!
是不错 大概吧 是的 我不是太在意物质
Eh. It's nice, I guess, sure. I'm not really into 'things.'
娃 真是太酷了
Wow! This is so cool!
我的天啊 他甚至还有一架直升机
Oh my gosh, he's even got a helicopter!
简直帅呆了
This is the best!
没错 帅呆了
Yes, the best.
- 好了 我们现在回家吧 - 回家 为什么
- All right, let's go home now. - Home? Why?
我不知道 这个家伙 住着豪♥宅♥ 开着豪车
I don't know, this guy, with the mansion and the cars
而且还顶着像丝绸一样光滑 奢侈的长发
and all the hair, silky-smooth, luxurious hair.
我现在比来之前感觉更糟了
I feel worse than I did before I came.
但是他是你的兄弟呀 格鲁 给他一个机会
Oh, but he's your brother, Gru. Give him a chance.
我正在想 我和格鲁单独交流兄弟感情的时候
Oh, I was thinking, while Gru and I catch up on some brother stuff,
女孩儿们就都跟着弗里茨玩吧 他给你们准备了惊喜
you girls should go with Fritz. He has a surprise for you.
- 好呀 好呀 - 太棒了
- Yay! - Yay! - Awesome.
我最喜欢惊喜了
I love surprises!
这太好了 母女们的亲子活动时间
Oh, this is perfect. Mother, daughter bonding time.
我们快走吧
Let's do it.
再见 你们好好玩
Bye! You boys have fun.
好呀
Whoopee!
现在购买♥♥坏蛋布拉特玩具 你就能
Now you can be as evil as Balthazar Bratt
成为他那样的坏小子
with the evil Bratt action figure,
玩偶安装着伴随音乐启动的霹雳舞模式
featuring music activated Break Dance mode.
而且配备了一对能够发射泡泡糖的垫肩
Also featuring bubble gum launching shoulder pads.
还有全新的超级钻石激光
And the all new Mega Diamond Laser.
数学滚开
No more math!
我可是个坏小子
I've been a bad boy!
超级钻石激光并不能烧掉数学书
Mega Diamond Laser does not actually incinerate books.
好莱坞怎么能停播这个节目儿呢 这些玩具多好玩啊 克里夫
How could Hollywood cancel a show that produced toys like this, Clive?
坏蛋布拉特是真正的杰作
Evil Bratt was a masterpiece.
就没有人懂得珍惜真正的艺术吗
Does no one value true art anymore?
先生 这真是一种是耻辱与嘲弄
It's a disgrace and a travesty, sir.
好了 现在我拿到钻石了 报仇的时候到了
Well, now that I've got the diamond, it's payback time.
格鲁那个家伙没跳出来阻止我 真的是太可惜了
Oh, it's too bad Gru won't be around to try and stop me.
慢着 不准说 我讨厌那个呆子
Oh, wait! No, it's not! I hate that tweeb!
至于你 好莱坞
And you, Hollywood!
这一次 该我来废掉你了
This time, I'm canceling you!
还有曾经拒绝我的失败者们
And all the losers who rejected me!
哦 猪猪 猪猪
Ooooo, piggy, piggy!
对了 你最近还顺利吗 我是说工作方面
So how are things going for you, career-wise?
啊哈哈 顺利
Ahhaaaaa, great.
特别 特别好 一级棒
So, so great. Crushing it.
我准备了一些东西 我想你会觉得很有趣的
Well, I've got something that I think you will find very interesting.
准备好 哥哥
Hold on to your face, Brother.
小香肠
Huh? Ah! Salami!
我抓到了小香肠
Hey, I got Salami.
是的是的是的
Ah, yes, yes.
是小香肠
It's Salami.
快来快来
Come on, come on.
这都是什么
What is all this?
养猪场只是真正的家族生意的幌子
The pig farm was just a cover for the real family business.
是有咪♥咪♥的格鲁
It's Gru with boobs!
请欣赏
Now, feast your eyes on
老爸的密室
Dad's lair! Ta-da!
等等等 等一下 所以我们老爸是一个坏蛋
Whoa whoa whoa, wait. So our dad was a villain?
不不不 不是随便一个坏蛋
No, no, no. Not just a villain.
是有史以来最棒的坏蛋之一
But one of the greatest of all time!
他被称作恐怖秃子
He was known as the Bald terror.
那是他 我们的老爸
That's him? Our dad?
他非常以你为傲 你当年是个多么棒的坏蛋
He was so proud of you. And what a great villain you were.
真的吗
He was?
但对我 就不是这样了
But me, not so much.
对老爸来说 我就是个失败者
To Dad, I was just a failure.
他一直都觉得我没有成为坏蛋的潜质
He never thought I had what it took to be a villain.
但是现在 你可以帮我证明他错了
But now you can help me prove him wrong.
哥哥 教我坏蛋的艺术吧
Brother, teach me the art of villainy!
不不不不 我不能这样做
No. No, no, no. I can't do that.
什么 但这是我们的家族传统 你不能拒绝这个
What? But it's our family tradition! You can't say no to that!
听着 我很抱歉 我放下那种生活了
Look, I'm sorry. I've left that life behind me.
- 就这么简单 - 哦
- End of story. - Oh.
好吧 我理解
Okay. I understand.
我想知道这是干什么用的
I wonder what this does?
救命 救命
Help. Help!
不不不
No no no...
我的老天
Holey moley!
老爸的坏蛋专车 很棒吧
Dad's villain wheels. Pretty slick, huh?
你想开出去兜兜风吗
Hey, you want to take her out for a spin?
就玩玩
Just for some fun?
小心
Look out!
今天天气真好啊
What a beautiful day!
从零加速到四百码只要三秒 能承受核爆冲击
Zero to 400 in 3 seconds. Able to withstand a nuclear blast,
全副武装
armed to the teeth!
这挺棒的
Oh yeah. That's pretty nice.
- 还是混合动力的 - 小心
- And it's a hybrid. - LOOK OUT!
救救我
Yeah! Help me!
我可一点也不喜欢这个
I am not enjoying this...!
哇 这里在干什么
Whoa. What is going on here?
欢迎来到一年一度的逍遥乡芝士节
Welcome to the annual Freedonian Cheese Festival!
走
Go!
看 看 看这些糖果
Ooh. Look. Look. Look at all the candies.
哇
Whoa!
露西 我们能吃点这个吗
Lucy, can we get these please?
可以 但是每人只能吃一块 我认真的
Okay, but only one each. I mean it.
- 啊 - 真是的
- Awww. - Oh, man.
我开玩笑的 想吃多少吃多少
No, I don't! Get as many as you want,
- 我才不管呢 - 耶
- I don't care! - Yay!
太棒了
Awesome!
- 呃 - 怎么了
- Um. - What?
有时候也可以和她们说不 你知道吗
It's okay to tell them no sometimes, too, you know.
妈妈也需要严厉一点
Moms need to be tough.
对 对 严厉 说得好
Right. Right, tough. Good one.
我肯定能做到 我还在搞清楚当妈的这些事
I can totally do that. You know, still figuring out this mom thing.
适应新工作 老哥
Getting my sea legs, matie!
独角兽
It's a unicorn!
我们能去那里吗 求求求求求你了
Can we go in there! Please please please please please?
嗯 行啊 行
Um, sure, Yeah.
不过 咱们先 看
But first, let's, um, ooh, look!
是逍遥乡传统舞蹈 多神奇啊
It's a traditional Freedonian dance! How amazing does that look?
芝士 我爱死这个了
Chee! I love this.
那些小姑娘们从那些小伙子们那里拿芝士
The little girls go and get the cheese from the little boys.
太可爱了
That's adorable.
看那个可怜的小孩子
Oh, look at that poor little guy.
穿着那个小靴子 没人选他
With his little boots. Nobody picked him.
玛戈 你过去一下呗
Margo, why don't you go up there?
- 不可能 - 好吧
- No way! - Okay.
等等 不行
Wait a minute. No.
你去尝尝他的芝士 小姑娘
Go take a bite of his cheese, young lady.
现在
Right now.
严厉一点啊 你说的
I'm being tougher. You know, like you said.
不是 我说对她们严厉点 不是我
电影精选列表