照
ILLUMINA...
照民
ILLUMINATIO...
照名
ILLUMINATIA...
干嘛
What?
照明电影
ILLUMINATION!
在1985年
The year was 1985,
电视上首屈一指的节目是
and the number-one show on television was...
布拉特小恶魔
Evil Bratt.
本节目由巴尔萨泽·布拉特领衔出演少年天才
The show starred young Balthazar Bratt as a child prodigy
也是犯罪天才 决心称霸世界
and criminal mastermind.. bent on world domination.
他在那 抓住他
There he is! Get him!
我可是个坏小子
I've been a bad boy!
布拉特是80年代最出名的童星
Bratt was the biggest child actor of the 1980s,
打动了全球观众的心
striking a chord with audiences all over the world.
他在那 抓住他
There he is! Get him!
但一切都在第三季结束了
But it all came to an end in season three,
因为
When...
我有没有很坏坏啊
I've been a bad boy!
这位年轻的明星经历了意想不到的青春发育期
The young star experienced an unexpected growth spurt.
节目被取消了 好莱坞将他拒之门外
The show was canceled. Hollywood rejected him
布拉特的生活迅速直线下滑
and Bratt quickly plunged into a downward spiral.
他开始相信自己就是电视里的那个角色
Starting to actually believed he was the character he played on TV.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
让我们不禁好奇
Leading us all to wonder...
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
克莱夫
You know what, Clive?
在电视上扮演恶人很有趣
Playing a villain on TV was fun,
但现实生活中作恶会更爽
but being one in real life is even better.
盗窃音乐响起
Heist music!
来了
Here it comes.
干嘛 克莱夫
What? Clive!
你要干嘛 这怎么是盗窃音乐呢
What are you doing? How is that heist music?
抱歉 我的锅
Sorry, my bad.
妈妈呀
Mommy!
给我停
Stop right...
长官 船上混入了某个 怪物
Sir, the ship has been boarded by some kind of... monster.
等下 那不是怪物
Wait, that's not a monster.
那只是个穿了垫肩的男人
That's a man wearing shoulder pads.
只有一位超级大坏蛋的衣品会那么老气
There's only one supervillain whose fashion sense is quite that dated,
巴尔萨泽·布拉特
Balthazar Bratt.
糟糕 杜邦钻石还在那船上
Blast it! The Dupont Diamond is on that ship!
派所有附近的特工立刻出发去现场
I want every agent in the area on the scene immediately.
我们已经到了 格鲁西特工马上就到
We're already here! Agents Grucy are closing in fast.
没错 什么 你叫我们什么
Yes... wait, wha? What did you call us?
格鲁西 格鲁加露西变成格鲁西
Grucy. You know, Gru and Lucy mushed together.
你叫叫看
Try it.
我喜欢 但不太喜欢
Haha! I like it, but not a lot,
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
停下
Stop!
趴下
On the ground!
保护钻石 快行动
The jewel! Move!
快 快
Go, go, go!
不许动
Don't move!
你又来晚了 格鲁
Too late again, Gru. Ha, ha, ha... !
怎么回事
WHAAA... ?
他要逃走了
He's getting away!!
他想得美
That's what he thinks.
出发
Go, go!
快行动
Ugh! Go, go.
快走啊
Go, go, go!
我们应该抓不到了 格鲁
I don't think we can make it, Gru.
我们可以的
We can make it!
可以的
We can make it... !
不行了
No, we can't!
准备好
Get ready!
准备好迎接 什么
Get ready for whaaa... !
你还好吗
Hey. How're you doing?
没事吧
Are you okay?
你们好
Hello.
你们真可爱
You guys are so cute.
去抓他 小鲁鲁
Go get him, Gru Gru!
你好啊 格鲁
Hello, Gru.
你适应得如何呀
How's your transition coming?
从世界级大恶棍变成世界最烂特工
You know, from world's worst villain to world's worst agent?
太搞笑了 你应该上电视
Oh, that's hilarious! You should be on TV!
哦对了 你之前有节目
Oh, that's right, you were...
结果节目被取消了
but then you got canceled.
怎么样
What about that?
什么 姑娘们干的
Whaaa... Oh! Girls?!
不如跳舞
Dance fight!
A队 钻石很安全
Alpha team, the diamond is secure.
快来带走它
Come and pick up the package.
收到 A队已经出发
Copy that, Alpha team on approach.
格鲁
Gru.
你真以为我失去意识了吗
Did you actually think I was unconscious?
那是我的演技 哥们
It's called acting, hoser!
显然我技艺还未生疏
And clearly I've still got it!
我可是个坏小子
I've been a baaaad boy! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
不许动
Freeze! Don't move!
真是见了录像带的鬼了
Son of a Betamax!
快行动 抓住他 快
Go! Go! Get him! Get him!
他要跑了
He's getting away!
这事没完 听到了吗 格鲁
This isn't over, Gru! You hear me?
我跟你没完
This is not over!
那又如何 钻石在我手上
Yeah? Well, I still have the diamond!
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to...
祝丹生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Daaaan.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
- 准备好了吗 - 是的
- Hey, you ready? - Yeah!
派对开始了 大家
Party! Party, everyone!
小心
Hey! Watch it!
不敢相信又一次放跑了布拉特
I can't believe Bratt got away, again.
这怎么可能 怎么
How is this possible? How...?
不仅仅是他跑了让我生气 还有他那股自以为是的劲
And it's not just that he got away! It's that he's so smug about it!
真恶心 我可是个坏小子
Ewww. I've been a baaaad boy!
你好啊 埃德娜
Edna, hey!
今天挺 美的
Looking hot... today.
身上爬了 那么多只猫
Got the... cats on you.
而且今天真羞耻
And it was just so humiliating.
穿着泡泡糖做的泳衣被吊在那
Dangling there in the bubble-gum Speedo.
我这周都没时间去健身房♥
And I didn't have time to go to the gym this week!
早饭还吃了好多
And I had a big breakfast!
我感觉有点水肿了
I was feeling a little bloated!
他都不值得费心讨论
You know what? He's not even worth talking about.
我都不想为他再浪费一点口舌
I don't even want to waste another breath about the guy.
还有
And another thing!
下次再见到布拉特 我要在他脸上月球漫步
Next time I see Bratt, I will moonwalk all over his stupid face!
感谢你们临时过来
Thank you all for coming in such short notice.
很遗憾通知你今天
It is with great sadness that I inform you that as of today
我要退休不再担任反恶盟的领导
I am retiring as head of the AVL.
别啊
Oh no..
你们的新上司是从总部直接派来的 立即生效
Your new leader is coming directly from head office, effective immediately.
她就是很有天赋 野心的瓦莱丽·达芬奇小姐
She is the very gifted, very ambitious Miss Valerie Da Vinci.
扫过你们一个个的面孔 无数回忆涌上心头
As I look out over all of your faces, I am flooded with so many memories.
- 见鬼 今天真适合打瞌睡 - 我 打扰一下
- Oh boy, this is a snoozeday. - I... Excuse me.
我们明白了 你又老又肥 说完了吧
Blah blah blah. We understand. You're old, you're fat, you're done.
让我喘口气
Let me breathe in.
出了点汗
Woo. Broke a little sweat there.
新官上任三把火
First order of business.
你们哪个废柴是格鲁
Which one of you losers is Agent Gru?!
电影精选列表