In the dark.
一个人
Alone.
没什么 想点儿事儿
Oh nothing, just thinking.
你没事吧
You okay?
哦 没事 对 我没事 我好着呢
Oh yes, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
只是
It's just
我不知道 我觉得我就是个失败者
I don't know. I guess I just feel like a failure.
就好像找不到人生目标了
Like I don't have a purpose anymore.
嘿 亲爱的 你才不是失败者
Hey, mister, you are not a failure.
我要是能抓住布拉特就好了
If only I could've nailed Bratt.
那么多次我差点儿就抓住他了
So many times I almost had him!
但以后再也不会有机会了
But now I'll never get the chance.
因为我已经被联盟给开除了
'Cause I have been kicked to the curb.
格鲁 你要放下这件事 你该振作起来了
Gru, you've got to let this go. It's time to look forward.
事情总会好起来的 我保证
Things will get better, I promise.
跟我走 跟我走
Follow me. Follow me.
过一过了 让路了啊
Coming through, make way.
- 过一下了 - 哦 不好意思
- Coming through. - Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下 年轻 人
Pardon me, young... people.
我想问一下到这个地方怎么走
Would you tell me how to get to this address?
你是在小黄人儿吗
You are looking for Minions?
我要找的是格鲁先生
I'm looking for a Mr. Gru.
格鲁就是个糟糕的老板
Gru is a lousy boss!
- 就是 - 就是
- Yeah! - Yeah!
再会
Bye!
笨蛋
Idiots.
不 凯尔 停下
No. Kyle. Stop!
凯尔 住嘴
Kyle, let go.
布拉特偷了世界上最大的钻石
BRATT STEALS WORLD'S BIGGEST DIAMOND
不 不 开什么国际玩笑
No, no... you've got to be kidding me.
露西 你有没有
Lucy, did you see...
做了噩梦的话他能安慰你 而且抱着他真的感觉很好
He helps you if you have nightmares, and he's really good to snuggle with...
哦 不不 艾格尼丝 艾格尼丝
Oh no, no, no, Agnes! Agnes!
所以 请照顾好他
So, take good care of him.
谢谢你
Thank you!
艾格尼丝 你在干什么呀 你
Agnes, what are you doing? You...
玩具大甩卖♥♥
你卖♥♥了你的独角兽
You sold your unicorn?
是呀 我只想帮帮你 你现在都没有工作了
Well, I just wanted to help. Since you don't have a job.
我卖♥♥了整整两美元哦
I got two whole dollars for it!
额 打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思 我们不卖♥♥了
Sorry, buddy, the sale's over.
好的 但是我只耽误您一两
Yes, but this will only take a....
嘿 老家伙 快给我走开
Hey, Eyebrows. Get off the lawn.
好的 但是
Yeah, but...
- 嘿 能不能 - 哦 额 没问题
- Hey, could you... - Oh uh, of course.
现在 我要说了 我
Now, as I was saying. I...
- 额 哦 - 再见
- Uh... Oh. - Goodbye.
听着 艾格尼丝 你根本用不着担心
Listen, Agnes. You don't need to worry.
我们不会有事的
We're going to be fine.
- 真的吗 - 真的呀
- For real? - For real.
过来吧 我们把东西收拾一下
Now come on, let's pack this stuff up.
你不是吧 哥们 你是没弄白我的意思吧
Seriously? Buddy, you're not getting the hint.
不好意思 格鲁先生
Excuse me, Mr. Gru.
但是我真的有件事需要跟你谈一下
But I really must have a word with you.
你怎么知道我的名字
How did you know my name?
请允许我介绍一下我自己 我的名字叫弗里茨
Allow me to introduce myself... my name is Fritz!
好狗狗
Uh, good puppy.
而我今天过来见你 是因为你的孪生兄弟德鲁
And I am inquiring on behalf of your twin brother, Dru.
他需要您的帮助
He needs your help.
什么 孪生兄弟
What? Twin brother?
孪生兄弟
Twin brother?
孪生兄弟
Twin brother?
哦对
Oh Yeah.
他希望您能乘飞机去逍遥国见他一面
He would like to fly you to Freedonia to meet him.
你们兄弟两个的父亲最近过世了
Your father has recently passed away and...
好了 疯老头 不好意思 小的时候我爸爸
Okay, cuckoo. I'm sorry, but my dad died
就死掉了 而且我也没什么兄弟
when I was a baby, and I don't have any brother.
你肯定是找错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
是吗
Really?
那么 您又怎么解释 这个
Well, then how do you explain... this?
啊哈哈 太棒了
Ahhhhh! Bellissimo!
- 哦 你好 格鲁 - 你好 妈妈
- Oh, hello, Gru. - Hi, Mom.
现在风华正茂的时候 一定要保持足够的运动
It's important to keep active in one's golden years.
你在这里呀 我的小可爱
There you are, you cute cute.
这两个小伙子是我的潜水教练 文森佐和保罗
These are my diving instructors, Vincenzo and Paolo!
再见 帅哥
Ciao, boys!
好了 你找我有事吗
So what do you want?
妈妈 我是不是有个孪生兄弟
Mom, do I have a twin brother?
你是怎么知道的 是谁告诉的
How did you find out? Who told you?
慢着 什么 是真的
Wait, what? It's true?
你从来也没说过我还有个兄弟
You never told me I had a brother!
你还说我出生时我老爸失望透顶 所以死掉了
And you told me that Dad died of disappointment when I was born!
对 对 这是我和你♥爸♥爸的约定
Yeah, yeah, that was the agreement.
约定 你到底在说什么
Agreement? What are you talking about?
你们兄弟两个出生后还没多久 我和你♥爸♥爸就离婚了
Shortly after you and your brother were born, your father and I divorced.
我们俩说好了一个人带一个儿子抚养
We each took one son to raise on our own.
并且约定这辈子不要再见面了
And promised never to see each other again.
很显然 我只能要他选剩下的
Obviously, I got second pick.
我有一个兄弟
I have a brother.
姑娘们 坐在前排的的感觉怎么样呀
Hey girls, how are things in row B, huh?
我还特地安排了一些有趣的活动哦
I've put together some fun activities for the trip.
谁想跟我玩一把炸金花呀
Who is up for some Gin Rummy?
是吗 额 还是算了吧
Yeah. Umm... We're good.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
我就坐在后面玩接龙的吧
I'll just sit here and play solitaire.
希望我能赢
I hope I win.
不知道德鲁长什么样子
I wonder what Dru will be like!
我们两个不是双胞胎吗
Maybe we'll have that twin thing
没准我们我们会有心灵感应的 你知道吗
where we can read each other's minds, you know?
- 要是有就太酷了 - 哦 超级酷
- How cool would that be?! - Um, super cool.
逍遥国呀 逍遥国呀
Freedonia! Freedonia!
嘿 小猪 小猪
Hi, piggy, piggy!
娃 看那座房♥子
Whoa! Look at that house!
就像一座城♥堡♥
It's like a castle!
我等不及要见我的兄弟了
I can't wait to meet my brother!
这些猪是怎么回事儿呀
What's with all the pigs?
这个是你们的家族产业
This is the family business.
是整个逍遥国里最大规模的养猪场
The largest pig farm in the whole of Freedonia.
好吧 好猪猪
Okay, nice pig.
不 这可是我的隐私部位
No! That's my private part!
这头猪是个暴脾气
This pig has issues!
各位 请进
Please, come in.
哦 这真是太棒了
Oh, this is amazing!
就像是西斯廷教堂 但画的都是猪
Ah, it's like the Sistine Chapel. But with pigs.
我的兄弟
My brother!!
我的兄弟
My brother!
格鲁
Gru!
德鲁
Dru!
兄弟 我要用力拥抱你
Ahhhh! Brother! I am hugging you!
我好高兴
I'm so happy!
过了这么多年 我终于见到你了
After all these years, finally I'm meeting you!
- 对 可以了 好了 - 哦 看看这一位
- Yup, alright, good. - Oh, look at that!
你一定是漂亮的妻子
You must be the beautiful wife!
你说漂亮 真是的
Beautiful, oh. Stop it!
嘴巴真甜
Sweet talker.
我兄弟怎么会找到你这种美女呢 他还顶着个秃头
How is my brother finding a wife like you when he is so bald?
你们一定是我的侄女们
These must be my nieces!
你是艾格尼丝 人很小但是眼睛大
You're Agnes, you're small with big eyes!
真想把你放进我的口袋里面
And it makes me want to put you in my pocket!
根本不可能啦 我太大了
You can't do that. I'm too big.
电影精选列表