你想要什么? 汤姆: 没什么。
What do you want? Tom: Nothin'.
我只是喜欢见大人物。
I just like to meet big shots.
你对宝拉的事很生气。
You're burned about Paula.
- 你拿我出气-闭嘴!
- You're taking it out on me. - Shut up!
- 你是个笨蛋-我说了闭嘴!
- You're a chump. - I said shut up!
你为什么不把她也关起来?
Why don't you throw her in the clink, too?
这是留住她的一种方式。
That's one way of holding on to her.
我不需要太多的借口。
I don't need too much of an excuse.
你最好动作快点,
Well, you better do it quick,
因为我正要去她家。
because I'm on my way over to her house.
- 我要带她离开这里-是吗?
- I'm taking her outta here. - Yeah?
- 今晚-她会和你一起去吗?
- Tonight. - And she'll go with you?
- 你确定?-我确定。
- You're sure of that? - I'm sure.
是的,我想她会的。
Yes, I guess she will.
本迪克斯,听我说,好好听着。
Bendix, listen to me and listen good.
这一个不会像另一个那样结束。
This one is not going to wind up like the other one.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
那晚我看到了你的脸,
I saw your face that night,
我也记得很清楚。
and I remember good, too.
你逃脱了惩罚,
You got away with that one,
因为没人能证明什么。
because nobody could prove anything.
你可以解决问题但这次,
And you could fix things, but this time out,
这不是你修理的问题
it won't be a matter of your fixin'
因为无论你在哪里,
because no matter where you are,
我会知道的,我会抓到你的。
I'll know and I'll get you.
- 说教完了吗,警♥察♥?-没有。
- Lecture over, copper? - No.
这样你就会记得。
So you'll remember.
我会记住的。
I'll remember.
所以你还是出去了。
So you went out there anyway.
- 尽管我告诉过你-是的。
- In spite of what I told you. - Yes.
进去吧。
Go inside.
你不该这么做,宝拉,开走了我的车。
You shouldn't have done that, Paula. Taken my car.
坐下。
Sit down.
你一直都在外面吗?
Were you out there all this time?
没有,我一小时前就走了。
No, I left about an hour ago.
那时你在哪里?
Where were you then?
只是开车兜兜风。
Just driving around.
我想你知道这意味着什么。
I suppose you know what this means.
我不会再见他了,如果你愿意,我保证。
I won't see him again. I'll promise if you like.
他也逃不掉的。
He won't get away with it, either.
帕特明早会去接他。
Pat's gonna pick him up in the morning.
放开他,你叫我做什么我就做什么。
Leave him alone. I'll do whatever you tell me.
那是谁?
Who's that?
是本迪克斯。
It's Bendix.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
- 你有个副警长叫 Hanson?-是的。
- You got a deputy named Hanson? - Yeah.
如果他够聪明,他就不会再当副警长了。
If he were smart, he wouldn't be a deputy no more.
- 如果你犯了法...-你贪得无厌。
- If you broke the law... - You're slow on the take.
把他赶走! 我准备好的时候要他不带警徽。
Get rid of him! I want him without a badge when I'm ready.
我要你滚出我的房♥子。
And I want you to get out of my house.
当然,快点。
Sure. Quick.
拿上你的外套,我们要结婚了。
Get your coat. We're gonna get married.
- 埃迪-通过还是不通过?
- Eddie. - Yes or no?
我去拿外套。
I'll get my coat.
逮捕他,帕特,现在就逮捕他。
Arrest him, Pat. Arrest him now.
- 我得有搜查令-法律就是法律。
I gotta have a warrant. Uh, law is the law.
那就把他定为嫌疑犯。
Well, book him on suspicion.
你说过你可以重新调查这个案子
You told me you could reopen the case
他妻子的死有关。
on the death of his wife.
- 新证据-我从没说过这种话。
- New evidence. - I never said no such thing.
难道你不知道什么时候该放弃吗?
Don't you know when to give up?
- 没有-他不是傻瓜。
- No. - The man's no chump.
- 他知道 Eddie Bendix 是谁-我不能 Fritzi。
- He knows who Eddie Bendix is. - I can't, Fritzi.
你已经做了很多你不能做的事情。
You've done a lot of things you can't.
现在你要再做一次。
You'll do one more now.
- 我准备好了-宝拉。
- I'm ready. - Paula.
- 没用的 Fritzi-Paula 宝贝。
- It's no use, Fritzi. - Paula, baby.
我不再是个孩子了,我知道我想要什么。
I'm not a child anymore. I know what I want.
听我说,他不适合你。
Listen to me. He's not for you.
- 他只是个卑鄙的骗子-别这样孩子。
- He's just a cheap crook. - Come on, kid.
一个卑鄙的骗子。
A cheap crook.
听着,我只是想表现得友好一点,我是这个家的一份子。
Look, I'm trying to be nice. I'm in the family.
- 好吧,选你自己的同类-谁,你吗?
- Well, pick your own kind. - Who, you?
- Eddie!-她自找的。
- Eddie! - She asked for it.
是我自找的。
I asked for it.
但这是真的 Fritzi 你是他的同类。
But it's true, Fritzi. You are his kind.
Soaml,因为我是你的女儿。
Soaml, because I'm your daughter.
我不再是一个单纯的小女学生了。
I'm not a simple little schoolgirl anymore.
宝拉,宝贝,你不知道那会是什么样子。
Paula, baby, you don't know what it will be like.
你怎么知道那是什么感觉
How could you know what it's like
我和他在一起时的感觉?
the way I feel when I'm with him?
我知道的比你想象的要多。
I know more about it than you think.
好吧,现在我会友好地问。
Alright, now I'll ask nice.
- 放开她-我不能。
- Leave her alone. - I can't.
- 任何你想要的-她就是我想要的。
- Anything you want. - She's what I want.
听着 Fritzi 我看看能不能让你明白。
Look, Fritzi, I'll see if I can make you understand.
一个人是孤独的,他的一生都是孤独的。
A guy is alone. All his life he's alone.
他一生都在寻找不再孤独的机会。
All his life he keeps looking not to be alone.
- 我们走-艾迪!
- Let's go. - Eddie!
埃迪,我... 我... 我想和你单独谈谈。
Eddie, I... I... I wanna talk to you alone.
不管你要说什么,当着我的面说。
Whatever you've got to say, say in front of me.
听着,宝拉,他刚出道时我就认识他了。
Listen, Paula, I knew him when he just started out.
他和我..。
He and I...
是的 Fritzi。
Yes, Fritzi...
他曾经为你父亲工作。
He used to work for your father.
那是他第一次开始欺骗世界。
That was when he first started out to double-cross the world.
你有多了解他 Fritzi?
How well did you know him, Fritzi?
你认为他是个大人物,是吗?
You think he's big-timer, don't you?
- 他不是-你有多了解他?
- Fritzi: Well, he's not. - How well did you know him?
知道他配不上你。
Well enough to know that he's not good enough for you.
说吧 Fritzi 告诉她。
Go ahead, Fritzi, tell her.
你认为我没有足够的勇气,是吗?
You don't think I have nerve enough to, do you?
我不认为这有什么区别,来吧,宝拉。
I don't think it'll make any difference. Come on, Paula.
不,等一下。
No, wait a minute.
我想听听你和 Eddie 的事。
I want to hear about you and Eddie.
好吧。
Alright.
他现在想要的就是我。
He wanted me the way he wants you now.
是的,他也答应嫁给我。
Yes, he promised to marry me, too.
现在你知道了,应该够了。
Well, now you know. That oughta be enough.
不,不,还不够,对我来说还不够。
No, no, it's not enough. Not for me, it isn't.
告诉她剩下的事告诉她我是怎么离开你的。
Tell her the rest. Tell her how I walked out on you.
当然,我会告诉她的。
Sure, I'll tell her.
他发现我不得不来这里。
He found out I had to come out here.
去沙漠。
To the desert.
这意味着钱和医生。
That meant money and doctors.
也许很多年了。
A lot of years maybe.
所以他抛弃了我。
So he ran out on me.
就像他会抛弃你一样
Just the way he'll run out on you
等他不再需要你的时候。
the minute he doesn't need you anymore.
这就是她的故事。
That's her story.
他把生活中的一切都抛诸脑后。
The way he's run out on everything in his life.
出于同样的原因。
For the same reason.
你不相信我,是吗?
You don't believe me, do you?
我说的话你一个字都不信。
You don't believe a word I've said.
不我不知道。
No, I don't.
我不相信你会为任何事而停下来
I don't believe you'd stop at anything
阻止我和他一起离开。
to keep me from going away with him.
你要我告诉你为什么吗 Fritzi?
You want me to tell you why, Fritzi?
没有。
No.
现在,离开这里,你们两个。
Now, get out of here. Both of you.
电影精选列表