再过几分钟,我们就要爆♥炸♥了
Couple of more minutes, we'll be blowing the suds
一些很好的长可乐。
off some nice, long Colas.
沙漠,我会亲自把它还给印第安人。
The desert. I'd personally give it back to the Indians.
当你到达桥的时候,停下。
When you get to the bridge, stop.
Halverson 说他会在城里和我们碰面,可能会想念他。
Halverson said he'd meet us in town. Might miss him.
当你到达桥的时候,停下。
When you get to the bridge, stop.
我们不该回来的,
We shouldn't have come back here,
管好你自己的事。
Mind your own business.
他们没有修好它。
They didn't fix it.
你为什么不给它拍张照呢?
Why don't you take a picture of it?
闭嘴。
Shut up.
我脑子里有一张它的照片。
I've got a picture of it... in my head.
求你了,我赶时间。
Please, I'm in a hurry.
退后,让她过去。
Back up and let her through.
- 你注意到了吗 Johnny?-是的我注意到了。
- Did you notice, Johnny? - Yeah. I noticed.
- Paula 你应该...-Fritzi 在哪?
- Paula, you're supposed to... - Where's Fritzi?
在家今天下午没来。
At home. Didn't come down this afternoon.
- 她知道...-不知道。
- Does she know that... - No.
别打电♥话♥告诉她。
And don't you call her and tell her.
嗨!-
Hi!-
浏览橱窗?
Window shopping?
是的,但是我们不喜欢我们看到的。
Yes, but we don't like what we see.
太便宜了。
It's too cheap.
我应该给你开张罚单。
I ought to give you a ticket for that.
他们跳下去的样子,值得一试。
It'd be worth it. The way they jumped.
就像两只母鸡。
Like two hens.
你可能杀了“ em”
You might've killed "em."
那是自卫,他们朝我扔刀子。
It was self defense, they're throwing knives at me.
还有一根刺在你的背上。
There's still one stickin' in your back.
来,我帮你拿出来。
Here, I'll pull it out for you.
- 见到我高兴吗?-不太高兴。
- Glad to see me? - Not particularly.
我也很高兴见到你。
I'm glad to see you, too.
我们喝一杯吧。
Let's have a drink.
Chuckawalla 有什么新鲜事?
What's new in Chuckawalla?
- 犯罪还是流言蜚语?-有区别吗?
- Crime or gossip? - Any difference?
那要看你坐在哪里了。
Depends on where you're sittin'.
一直都是。
Always has.
你为什么要回来?
Why'd you come back?
大城市让我害怕,我是个小镇女孩。
The big city scares me. I'm a small-town girl.
这次你要去多久,宝拉?
How long you gonna be this time, Paula?
- 好久不见了-你妈妈怎么想?
- Long time, I think. - What does your mother think?
给我一支烟。
Give me a cigarette.
我现在是个大姑娘了,可以玩火柴了。
I'm a big girl now, I'm allowed to play with matches.
你好,本迪克斯先生。
Hello, Mr. Bendix.
汉森... 汤姆汉森。
Hanson... Tom Hanson.
- 你记得很清楚-有些事我记得很清楚。
- You remember good. - Some things I remember good.
我想我不会忘记你的。
I don't suppose I'll forget you.
在这附近吗?
Sta yin' around here?
- Halverson 牧场-出差?
- Halverson Ranch. - Business?
警♥察♥! 都一样,大嘴巴。
Coppers! All the same. Big mouths.
- 总是问问题-我在和他说话。
- Always asking questions. - I was talkin' to him.
- 我会回答你的-去查查 Halverson。
- I'm answerin' ya. - Go find out about Halverson.
警♥察♥都一样。
Coppers. All the same.
你是不是喝醉了?
You were ea yin'?
我问你是不是来出差的。
I was askin' if you were here on business.
不,不是那样的。
No, nothing like that.
我只是来到了沙漠。
I just came out to be on the desert.
哦。
Oh.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我的名字是宝拉... 宝拉 · 哈尔特。
My name is Paula... Paula Halter.
我会把它变成正式的。保拉,这是本迪克斯先生。
I'll make it formal. Paula, meet Mr. Bendix.
我们见过面。
We've met.
在桥上,进城。
On the bridge, coming into town.
- 很高兴认识你-Halverson 等不及了。
- Glad to know you. - Halverson couldn't wait.
他留下了钥匙。
He left the keys.
好了,我们走吧。
Alright, let's go.
男名男子名。
Halter.
保拉 · 哈尔特。
Paula Halter.
- 他是谁?-一个非常重要的人。
- Who is he? - A very important man.
一个赌徒。
A gambler.
你怎么认识他的?
How come you know him?
我在同一座桥上遇见了他
I met him on the same bridge
几年前。
a couple years ago.
他很帅。
He's very handsome.
那要看你坐在哪里了。
Depends on where you're sittin'.
一直都是。
Always has.
我想我最好去见见 Fritzi。
I guess I better go see Fritzi.
- 再见 Tom-再见。
- So long, Tom. - So long.
- 我要打掉你的牙齿!-放松点,帕特!
- I'll knock your teeth in! - Take it easy, Pat!
你好,汤姆。
Hello, Tom.
- 绝望的罪犯?-一个铁路工人。
- Desperate criminal? - One of them railroad workers.
吹他的面团,并投掷了一块石头在窗口。
Blew his dough and threw a rock in a window.
那就更严重了。
Mm, that's even more serious.
破坏公共财产。
Destruction of public property.
在 Chuckawalla 一切都是公开的伙计。
Everything's public in Chuckawalla, bud.
每个人都拥有一切。
Everybody owns everything.
哦,算了吧,汤姆,这家伙太顽固了。
Oh, lay off, Tom, this one's stubborn.
- 不肯告诉我他的名字-嘘!
- Won't tell me his name. - Shh!
别告诉他。
Don't you tell him.
我们是一条船上的,在我找到律师之前我们不会说话。
We're in this together, we won't talk till I get us a lawyer.
帕特: 我不知道我为什么要忍♥受你,汤姆。
Pat: I don't know why I put up with you, Tom.
我也不知道。
I don't know either.
对付这些流浪汉的唯一办法就是
The only way to handle these tramps is to
把他们踢来踢去,直到他们知道谁是老大。
kick 'em around till they find out who's boss.
当然,帕特,我会把他关进冷藏室。
Sure, Pat, I'll put him in the cooler.
好吧,听说你明天要驯服一匹小马。
Alright. Hear you're gonna break a pony tomorrow.
- 我会试试的-你疯了。
- Gonna try. - You're crazy.
那就是我,哦,是的。
That's me. Oh, yes.
我知道我是来告诉你一些事情的。
I knew I came in to tell you something.
- Eddie Bendix 来了-是吗?
- Eddie Bendix's in town. - Yeah?
他在 Halverson 农场。
He's eta yin' at the Halverson Ranch.
- 为什么?-没说。
- Why? - Didn't say.
我只是想告诉你。
Just thought I'd tell you.
别担心,帕特。
Don't you worry about it, Pat.
你没有他想要的东西。
You've got nothin' he wants.
或者你有吗?
Or have you?
- 哦,你好,保拉小姐-你好,罗莎,你好吗?
- Oh, hello, Miss Paula. - Hello, Rosa. How are you?
你妈妈想见你。
Your mother wants to see you.
- 告诉她我马上下来-她知道你在这儿。
- Tell her I'll be right down. - She knows you're here.
迈克从紫色圣贤那里给她打电♥话♥。
Mike called her from the Purple Sage.
弗里茨: 宝拉? 宝拉,进来。
Fritzi: Paula? Paula, come in here.
她让我一进来就告诉你。
She told me to tell you the minute you came in.
弗里茨: 宝拉!
Fritzi: Paula!
宝拉,亲爱的,你上楼去了
Paula, darling, you were going upstairs
连招呼都不打一声。
without even saying hello.
你好 Fritzi 你好法官。
Hello, Fritzi. Hello, judge.
我有一个长途旅行,我累了。
I had a long trip, I was tired.
我想我得梳洗一下。
I thought I'd freshen up.
你看起来不错,宝贝。
You look good to me, baby.
即使你累了。
Even when you're tired.
是不是,法官? 她看起来不错吧?
Doesn't she, judge? Doesn't she look good?
她看起来很漂亮。
She looks beautiful.
坐下宝贝。
Sit down, baby.
亲爱的,给我一个吻。
Give me a kiss, honey.
如果你们允许的话,女士们,我要走了。
With your permission, ladies, I'll leave.
不,法官,我希望你留下。
No, judge, I want you to stay.
为什么? 为了通过判决?
What for? To pass sentence?
她是不是很敏捷,法官? 急躁的脾气,敏捷的决定。
Quick isn't she, judge? Quick temper, quick decisions.
家族特征。
Family trait.
现在,法官,你比我更了解我。
Now, judge, you know me better than that.
电影精选列表