懂了吗 老兄?
西班牙语
"IN SPANISH"
我把你的猪脑袋砍下来
寄给你妈
说不定她会认得出你
但我很怀疑 老兄
操♥你♥娘♥的!
Fuck you.
干!
Fuck you.
干!放开!
Fuck you. Back it up.
放开我 …
Let me go...
告诉我比利达利在哪里
You tell me where Billy Darley is.
现在就说
Tell me right now.
快说!
Right now.
你不会想找到比利达利的
You don't want Billy Darley, buddy.
我有事要找他
I got business with him.
好 放开我
Okay, let me go.
放开我!
Let me go.
西班牙语
"IN SPANISH"
他的同伙海可住在附近113号♥
His boy Heco is crashing at 113, up the block.
他通常晚餐时间会哈药
He's usually hooking up around dinner time, you know?
可以了吧?
Okay?
西班牙语
"IN SPANISH"
还有一件事
One more thing.
我要买♥♥枪
I need to buy some guns.
有事吗?
Help you?
我要买♥♥枪
I need guns.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我是从四朵玫瑰来的
I came from the 'Four Roses.'
据我猜测 …
I'm going to guess
你应该不属于这地头吧
you're a little bit far from home.
别让我闻到你有恐惧的味道
Well, don't let me smell fear on you.
敌人才要恐惧
Fear is for the enemy.
恐惧
Fear
和子弹
and bullets.
超多子弹
Lots of fucking bullets.
这是最凶悍的一把枪
You got the bastard of bastards.
点357口径
.357...
保证头也打爆
for guaranteed head removal.
这把枪不错
That's a sweetie.
这是标准的点45口径
You got your standard size.45,
火力超强
super size.
这是血海深仇才要用
That's a fucking 'Hungry Man' right there.
这把枪的火力是天王级的
And you got the king of mayhem.
既是大炮 也是正义之剑
Half cannon, sword ofjustice.
带这把枪去圣地
Take this fucker to the Holy Land,
就可以展开圣♥战♥了
start your own crusade.
不管是哪一把枪
Any one of these...
都保证能让你把烦恼
is bound to make you feel better
抛到九霄云外
about what's bothering you.
那一把呢?
What about that one?
这把?
This one?
好 我要这把和这几把
All right, I'll take this and these.
买♥♥这些枪要花你3千大洋
That's three fucking grand worth of killing.
你有很多深仇旧恨吗?
You got three grand worth of killing to do?
这是5千美元
There's five.
那你就是我的VIP了
Well, that makes you a preferred customer.
再送你一些配件
I'm going to give you some accessories.
因为我直觉你很需要
Just because you got a thing about you.
你身上散发出一股杀气
You have got a killing thing about you...
真的
you surely do.
你是想杀我儿子比利的那家伙?
You the motherfucker after my son Billy?
他是你儿子?
He's your son?
所以乔也是你杀的啰?
That'd make you the motherfucker killed Joe, that right?
你杀了我的小儿子
You killed my youngest?
现在又要追杀比利
Now you're after Billy, yeah?
对 我要杀他
Yeah, I'm after him.
比利不是什么好东西
Well, Billy is no damn doing of mine.
他做的事都与我无关
Anything he did is no damn doing of mine.
有人想要某人付出代价
So somebody needs to make somebody pay for something
以消胸口的一股怨气
to make themselves feel better...
那找比利就对了
Billy'd be the one to pay.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill the little piss-pants.
看看会不会影响我心情
See if it makes a damn day's difference to me.
咱们当爸爸的私下讲
Dad to dad,
我也是知道的啦
don't tell me about it.
去找他吧
Just go do it.
我忍♥他够久了
Lord knows I've been patient.
你又是个付现款的好顾客
And you're a cash fucking customer.
但别以为我会跟你说比利在哪里
But you think about asking me where Billy is.
敢问我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
去忙你的吧
Go your way, now.
愿上帝与你同在
Go with God...
一整袋的枪也与你同在
and a bag full of guns.
布兰登的东西
我要专心想着痛
Going to focus on the pain.
那个 …
The...
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?你是谁?
What the fuck? Who the fuck?
你?
You?
不是被我们干掉了吗?
We fucking killed you.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
给我滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here.
比利人呢?
Where is Billy?
去你的
Fuck you.
我的牙呀!王八蛋!
That's my tooth, you asshole.
快说他在哪里
Tell me where the fuck he is.
办公室
The office.
办公室?
The office.
是什么鬼地方?
What the fuck is that?
废置的精神病院
It's the abandoned mental hospital.
我们在那里做毒品
It's where we cook our shit, dude.
在冥府街的桥边
It's by the bridge on Stygian Street.
听见没?冥府街!
All right, man? Stygian Street.
打给他
Call him.
幸好你♥爸♥有赞助你车子
Good thing your daddy got you some training wheels...
你就不用溜冰来这里买♥♥毒给你妹
so you don't have to Rollerblade over here for your fucking sister's habit, huh?
她光顾了我好一阵子
She's been a good customer of mine for a while.
我也经常去光顾她
I been a pretty great customer of hers too.
干♥他♥妈的
Fucking prick.
海可 你这个没用的家伙
Heco, you sandbagging son of a bitch...
我这礼拜第2次
it is the second time this week...
帮你收烂摊 … 比利!
- I had to cover for your ass. - Billy.
那个王八蛋没死 比利
That fucker didn't die, Billy.
那个王八蛋没死 比利!
That fucker didn't die, Billy.
你在胡说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
他说你死定了
He says you're sentenced.
那又怎样?
So what?
就这样啊 操♥你♥妈♥的
So this, motherfucker.
今晚要惹什么事?
What are we fucking up tonight, son?
你又想干嘛?
What the fuck do you want now?
好像赶着去投胎
You look like you're in a fucking hurry.
你知道帮你擦屁♥股♥有多累吗?
You know how much I got to wipe your fucking nose?
我还得安抚那个送钱上门的阔佬
I got to get some Fortune Five Hundred faggot off my back...
叫他杀了你 你以为我爽吗?
by telling him he can fucking have you, you think I enjoyed that?
你根本就不懂
What you don't get is...
我很关心你的事
I care about what happens to you
因为会拖累我
because it can fucking hurt me.
你还需要什么指示吗?
Now do you need any more fucking instructions?
不用了 谢谢你死老头
No. Thanks, dad.
我去拿车了
I'm taking the car.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
妈的!
Shit.
阿狗!
Dog.
电影精选列表