被人杀了
Somebody killed him.
怎么了?
Well, what was that?
帮派仇恨吗?
Some kind of a gang thing or...?
大概是吧
We think so.
真是老天有眼
Man, I guess there is justice, huh?
可以这么说啦
Yeah, I suppose there is.
我想你也许会想知道
I thought you'd like to know.
说不定凶手真的就是他
If he was the guy, I mean.
谢谢你来告诉我
Yes, well, thanks for letting me know.
不打扰你了
All right, I'll leave you to it then.
我也不必说什么了
I guess I don't need to say anything, Nick...
但需要的话公♥司♥会支付咨♥询♥费用
but you know the company would pay for counseling if you guys want it.
我们应付得来
We'll manage.
谢了 奥云
Thanks, Owen.
不客气
Okay.
他不是死得活该 不能让他白死
He didn't deserve that. No way he deserved that.
他是个真斗士
He was a true fucking soldier.
为乔干一杯
To Joe.
他是个好孩子
He was a good fucking boy.
真♥他♥妈♥的好孩子!
A good fucking boy.
我们就这样做?
So that's what we're going to do?
怎么不给点尊重?
Why don't you show a little fucking respect at least?
难怪你们一事无成
See, that's why you guys are nothing.
难怪你们都是贱精
That's why you're bunch of fucking punks...
因为你们宁可喝酒
because you would rather drink up
吸大♥麻♥把自己搞成弱智
and toke yourself fucking witless.
智障又孬到极点
Witless and scared shitless.
是我不好
My bad.
我们 … 干杯吧
Let's... here, cheers.
杯子给我举起来!
Get your fucking glasses up.
每个人都要!
All of you.
乔只是不适合混帮派啦
Joe just wasn't made for this shit. That's all.
他跟我们不一样
He wasn't like us.
对 跟你们不一样
No, wasn't like you, you mean.
他跟你们不一样
He was not like you.
他比你们好!
He was better than you.
我们从小就像兄弟一样
We as good as brothers since we was kids,
你却讲这种话?
and you fucking go this way?
现在我配不上你了?
What. I am not as good as you now?
乔也像我的亲兄弟啊
Joe was like blood to me, dog.
他像我的亲兄弟 你也是
As good as fucking blood. You, too.
好吧
Well.
我要抓到杀他的王八蛋
I would like to catch the motherfucker that did this.
非抓到不可
Oh, we will.
没问题
Ain't no motherfucking doubt.
去帮乔报仇
Do the right fucking thing for Joe, yeah?
是谁干的?
So who fucking did it?
不是14K 不然我一定知道
It wasn't the Cutty Macks, man. I would know about it.
除非你啪了药
Unless you were high.
我没啪药
I'm not high.
不是新安 比利
Well, it wasn't B-street, Billy.
不是和胜 不是帮派干的
Wasn't the Hall. Wasn't any of those assholes.
我妹说她看到穿西装的人
Yo, my sister said she saw some fucker in a suit down there.
在那里流连
Just chilling.
这种鸟地方有多少穿西装的人?
How many 'fuckers in a suit' you ever see at Stokely fucking Hall?
这就好笑了
See, here's a comical thing.
我们帮派的被杀就不会上头条
When one of us gets killed, we don't make the paper.
但海星企业资深副总裁的儿子 …
But the son of a senior VP of Starfish Capital...
白领父子遇袭 子惨遭杀害
去问问你妹
Go talk to your sister.
艾美 你好啊
Hey, Amy, what's up?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
没事吧?需要什么吗?
You okay? You need anything?
没有 我很好
No, I'm fine.
完成这份风险分♥析♥报告就要 …
I'm just going to finish this risk analysis and then...
麻烦你出去的时候
Actually, could you drop this off with Owen, please
顺便把这个拿给奥云
on your way out?
好 谢谢你 晚安
- Sure. - Thank you. Good night.
主大楼1801号♥
阿司匹林
等一下!
Wait, dude.
抓住他!快!
Get his ass. Come on.
快点!
Come on.
抓住他 …
Get him...
他在哪里?
Where's he at?
快 …
Go...
快 …
Go...
快 …
Go...
快 …
Go...
快点!
Come on.
1801号♥怎么走?
Hey, which way is 1801?
主大楼1801号♥ 往哪边?
1801 Main, which way?
从锅炉室过去 那边
Through the boiler room, there.
他跑哪儿去了?
Where the fuck did he go?
海可、阿狗、史宾 去拦截他
Heco, Dog, Spink, go cut him off.
杀了他!
Kill him.
快!
Go.
快!
Go.
快!
Go.
快!
Go.
他人呢?
Where is he at?
天哪 好了
Oh, God. Okay.
可恶
Oh, shit.
你有找莎莉谈吗?
Did you talk to Sally?
有
Yeah.
让开!快走!
Move your ass, let's go.
汤美 快!
Tommy, go.
杰米 你这只蜗牛给我死过来
Jamie, get your Willie Nelson ass up there.
你唬不了我的啦
You ain't going to make a fool out of me, motherfucker.
干!
Fuck.
比利 我们快走吧
Billy, we got to go, man.
比利 快离开这里 快点
Billy, we got to get the fuck out of here. Come on.
走!快点!
Go. Come on.
妈的 天哪
Oh, fuck. Oh, Jesus.
老婆 抱歉我迟到了
Hi honey, I'm sorry I'm late.
什么?
What?
等一下 怎么会找不到他?
Wait, what do you mean? You can't find him?
他人呢?
Where the hell is he?
有没有打去问他朋友?
Well, did you call his friends?
天哪
Oh, Jesus. Honey.
我再覆你电♥话♥
Look, I got to call you back.
我应该知道他在哪里
I think I know where he is.
好了
All right.
收集指纹 比对出来再告诉我
Get whatever prints you can from this stuff. Let me know.
快去彻底搜索调查
Look, I need you to start a canvas, all right?
有必要就去街头找人
Pull people from the street if you have to.
一定有人看到什么
Someone had to see something.
路克!
Luke.
路克 你在干嘛?
Luke, what the hell are you doing?
你妈担心死了 快上车
Your mother's worried sick. Now get in the car.
不要
No.
我叫你上车
I said, get in the car.
不要 我不想上车
No, I don't want to get in the car.
快给我过来
I said get in the car.
去你的!
Fuck you.
路克!
Lucas.
这里不安全
This is not a safe place.
对 难道我会不知道?
Yeah, I know that much, don't I?
死的是我会比较好吧?
Would it have been better if it was me?
是这样吗?
Is that what it is?
总比失去争气的宝贝儿子布兰登
You guys could have handled that a lot easier
更容易接受吧?
电影精选列表