so you can just go on... - Maybe you should just kiss some...
不会这么废了
more ass, orjust not suck so bad.
爸 他开玩笑 简直是白♥痴♥
Dad, he was just kidding. Okay, he was just being an idiot.
不准骂他白♥痴♥
Don't call him an idiot.
路克 你有个忠诚又疼你的哥哥
Lucas, you have a loyal and loving brother.
说得对
I agree.
忠诚又疼我的狗
A loyal and loving kiss-ass.
大家能不能文明一点?
Look, should we just all please be civilized for once
不然我要杀人了
before I kill somebody?
我无所谓啦 卑鄙小人
Whatever, weasel.
最好啦 卑鄙小人
Duh, whatever, weasel.
路克 …
Luke.
碟
Plate.
衰人 给我过来
Come here, little punk.
放手!
Get off me.
知道不回家会错过什么了吧?
See what you miss when you don't come home.
对 至少他们没互扔食物
Yeah, well, at least they're not throwing food.
打得好啊 我以你为傲
Play a heck of a game, kid. I'm proud of you.
打得好啊
Heck of a game.
谢谢 …
Thank you...
我喜欢你拿球杆的架势
Love the way you're handling the puck.
很帅气
It's great.
我们队上有人在考虑
So some of the guys have been talking about
要去加拿大念大学
maybe going to college in Canada.
加拿大?
Canada, huh?
加拿大很远呢
Canada is far.
你们还有路克嘛
You'll still have Lukey.
还真欣慰啊
Now there's a comfort.
不是啦 我开玩笑的
Oh, no, come on, I'm kidding.
不跟小孩闹着玩就老得快
You get to kid about your kids or you lose your mind.
你以后就会懂
You'll see.
你这场球打得漂亮
Look, you had a great game.
好几场都打得好
You've had several great games...
但职业曲棍球 … 这是你要的吗?
but professional hockey, is that what we're talking about here, Bren?
或许吧 我不知道
I mean maybe, I don't know.
这可是有风险的
That's a risky business.
这是你当职业球员的经验谈?
And this is coming from your extensive professional sports background
还是 … 不是 是我的 …
- or... - No, my extensive...
高风险职业经验谈 多谢你了
risk assessment background, thank you very much.
风险、责任、人生的残酷面
Risk, liabilities, the stuff of life, son.
不对 那是你的人生
No, it's the stuff of your life, dad,
你充满刺♥激♥的人生
your thrilling life.
别开你老爸的玩笑
Hey, don't make fun of your father, you bum.
你只有我一个爸爸
I'm the only one you get.
再找华教练谈谈吧
I guess we can talk to Coach Waldren...
你可以多研究加拿大的学校
and you can research schools in Canada...
找个人来教我们打曲棍球
and find somebody who could educate us on hockey
哪里比学法律好 爸!
- versus law school. - Dad...
干嘛?
What?
教我们?
Educate us?
我只是想打曲棍球
Look, I just want to play some hockey.
开大灯
Hey, lights.
爸 你觉得呢?
Dad, so what do you say?
我们再详细研究 …
I said we could look into it,
看看吧 好吧
- all right? - Okay.
请别跟你妈说
Please don't tell your mother.
我不会的
I would never.
高速公路在哪里?
Where the heck is the darn expressway?
汽油量:低
这下可好了
Oh, great.
故障
你要去哪儿?
Hey, where do you think you're going?
我想喝东西
I need my fluids, dad.
好吧 又要喝冰沙了
Oh, yeah, the obligatory Slushee stop.
应该有卖♥♥吧?
They have them in there, right?
不然就喝更垃圾的饮料啰
That, or something worse for you.
你有钱吗?有
- Do you have money? - Yeah.
好吧 快去快回 要回家了
Okay, quick in and out, because we got to get home.
好
All right.
老婆 是我 我只是想告诉你
Hey, honey, it's me. I just wanted to let you know...
我们儿子要去加拿大打曲棍球了
that our son is going to Canada to play hockey...
我们不想十八相送
and we didn't want any kind of long drawn-out goodbye,
就直接载他去机场了
so I dropped him off at the airport.
他说会打电♥话♥回来
He says he'll call,
但我们可能再也见不到儿子了
but of course we may never see our son again.
但只要他快乐就好了
But as long as he's happy, right?
先这样
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
马上就回家 再见
And we'll be home soon. Bye.
小心啦
Watch your ass, bitch.
让开 死鬼
Back up off me, all right. Whatever, man.
趴下!
Get the fuck down
不然我打爆你个头!
or I will blow your fucking head off.
给我趴下!
Get the fuck down.
就是他!
Hey, yo, this is your man.
就是他!
This is your man.
他要来找死了 快啊 比利
- He's going for his gat, dog. - Come on, Billy.
杀了他!
Get this fucker.
就是他了
That's your guy.
快动手 否则不能入帮!快!
Do this or you're not one of us. Do it.
你做得到的
Hey, you can do this.
乔!
Joey.
快杀了他
Kill that motherfucker, Joey.
这才对嘛
That's my boy.
快闪!快闪!
Let's go. Let's go.
把枪给我!我们走!
Give me the gun. Let's go.
那乔怎么样 快上车!
- What about Joey. - Get the fuck in the car.
妈的!
What the fuck!
他妈的!
Goddamn it.
干!
Fuck you.
操♥你♥娘♥的 …
Motherfucker.
布兰登!
Brendan.
布兰登!
Brendan.
天哪
Oh, God.
救命啊!
Help.
帮我!
Help me.
快来帮我!
Somebody help me.
救命啊!
Help.
乔呢?
Where's Joe?
他现在是男子汉
He's a man now.
可以搭地铁了
He can take the subway.
快找人帮忙
Can you get some help?
谁能救救我们?快来人啊!
Can somebody help us, please? Please.
医生!
Doctor.
把床推过来!
I need a gurney.
他被割喉了 有人割他 …
He was cut. Somebody cut him in...
打开呼吸道 帮助他呼吸
Get an airway open. Create an airway.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
那是我儿子 梅姬!
- That's my son. - Maggie.
好了 带他去旁边 布兰登
- Okay, get him. - Brendan,
我们到医院了
we're in the hospital now, okay?
他们会替你治疗
They're going to take care of you now.
把你治好
Get your fixed up.
先生 抱歉
Sir, I'm sorry.
你不能进去 什么?
You need to stay back here. - What?
让医生去处理吧 我知道
- No, the doctors need to do theirjob, sir. - I know,
但我不能进去?
but I can't go in there?
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 他会没事的
Okay, he'll be okay, right?
他是我儿子
It's my son.
他叫布兰登
His name's Brendan.
5号♥
电影精选列表