Your boy.
你是个好爸爸
You are a good father.
这是什么也改变不了的事实
And nothing that's happened changes that.
我爱你
And I love you.
永远爱你
And I always will.
幸好你快要摆脱了
It's good that you're getting rid of it anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
不!
No.
妈!
Mom.
滚出去!
Fucking get out.
妈!
Mom.
过来!
Get over here.
过来!
Get over here.
比利 怎样?
Sup, Billy.
不!
No.
不!
No.
不!
No.
我今晚连动的力气也没有
Tonight I lack the strengthen to even move.
你走过去看着我死
And you walked and watched me die.
但我知道你心里更难受
But I know this is harder for you.
因为爱把你击垮了
Because love has beat you down.
对 承认吧
Yeah, come on.
你知道你不孤单
You know you're not alone.
医生!
Doctor.
医生!
Doctor.
压住他的腿!
Hold the legs.
镇定剂!
Sedate him.
压住他!
Hold him down.
能不能关掉?
Can you turn that off?
关掉机器?还是你的心脏?
The monitor or your heart?
我去问医生
I'll ask the doctor.
这件事到此为止
This thing stops. Right now.
天晓得你怎么还活着
God knows why you're still alive,
但你可重头再来
but you're being given a second chance.
你以为那位警官是在保护你?
You think that officer's out there protecting you?
他是不让你害死自己
He's protecting you from yourself?
我一声令下 他就可送你入册
He'll haul your ass right tojail if I say so.
你要报仇
You want your retribution,
杀了几个混混 结果呢?
and you killed a couple of punks, and it bought you what?
战争中的每个人都自以为是对的
Everybody thinks they're right in a war.
最后还不是死光
Everybody still dies in the end.
你永远赢不了的 休姆先生
You were never going to win this, Mr. Hume.
谁也赢不了
Nobody is.
我害死了他们
I killed them.
我害死了我的家人
I killed my family.
你儿子还活着
Well, your son's still alive.
什么?
What?
昏迷不醒
Barely.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
在这家医院?人呢?
Is he here? Where is he?
别激动 等一下
Hey, come on. Wait a second now.
路克!
Luke.
路克!
Luke.
路克?
Luke?
他没事 让他去吧 路克?
- He's alright. Let him go. - Lucas?
先生 回床上躺好 我儿子呢?
- Sir, you need to get back to bed. - Where is my son?
快说我儿子在哪儿!
Tell me where my son is.
他在206病房♥
He's in room 206.
路克?
Lukey?
路克?
Luke?
我们会照顾令郎的
We're taking care of your son.
医生 让他去吧 路克?
- Doctor... It's ok. Just let him through. - Luke?
他会清醒吗?
Is he going to wake up?
现在不能确定
I can't say right now.
以暴制暴是没完没了的
It was never going to balance.
你说什么?
What did you say?
以暴制暴
The equation.
有时候只是混乱
Sometimes it's just chaos.
世界就是这么乱
That's all there is.
让我和他独处一下
I'd like a minute with him.
拜托你
Please.
我去外面等
I'll be waiting.
路克 你听得见吗?
Hey, Luke, can you hear me?
能不能动动手指?
Can you move your fingers?
儿子 听得见就动动手指
Son, just move your fingers if you can hear me.
路克 我知道 …
Luke, I know that
你觉得 …
you think that...
我对你的关爱不如对你哥哥
I didn't care about you as much as your brother.
天哪 我 …
God, I...
我不知道 或许最初是这样
I don't know, maybe I didn't at first.
你也知道的
You know...
我和你妈 …
when you mom and I
刚有了布兰登的时候
first had Brendan...
他实在是 …
he was just...
我觉得他很了不起
he was so amazing to me, you know.
他简直是个奇迹
He was like this miracle kid.
但我一直都很了解他
But I always knew exactly what to expect with him.
后来又有了你
And then when you came along...
不知道 我本来以为 …
I don't know, I kind of expected to
你会是布兰登的翻版
have another Brendan, you know.
我期望你像他一样
I expected you to be just like him,
结果你不是
but you weren't.
你们截然不同
I mean you were so different,
和他不一样 和我不一样
just different than him, different than me.
你真的是很像 …
You were just so much more...
太像你妈了
so much more like your mom, you know...
顽固又 …
stubborn and...
太过于热情
Too much passion.
你妈就是这样
Your mother.
她是我这辈子最重要的人
Oh, she meant the world to me.
你也是
And so do you.
我只是想跟你说我爱你
I just want you to know that I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你哥 也爱你妈
I love your brother and I love your mother...
我爱我们全家人
I love our family
我 …
and I...
对不起
I'm so sorry
我以前未能当个好爸爸
that I wasn't a better father.
对不起
I'm so sorry
我没能保护你们
that I couldn't protect you guys.
可恶
Shit.
你快去叫医生来 … 医生!
Hey you, get a doctor, right now.
奥云
Hey, Owen.
帮我查一个电♥话♥号♥码
I need you to check a number for me.
对 5550128
Yeah, 5550128.
去查别的数据库 想办法查到
Well, check somewhere else. Just get it for me.
存款也要领出来?
And the savings too, huh?
对 全部都要
Yeah, everything.
所有的钱
All of it.
连孩子的教育基金也要?
Pulling out the kids' college fund, huh?
喂?
Hello?
尼克 我是奥云
Hey, Nick, it's Owen.
电♥话♥号♥码查到了
Yeah, I got that number run.
是酒吧 叫四朵玫瑰
It's a bar. 'The Four Roses.'
尼克 出了什么事?
Nick, what's going on?
要不要我打电♥话♥求助?
Do you need me to call anyone?
谢了 再见 奥云
Thanks. Goodbye. Owen.
尼克?
Nick?
我要找比利达利或他的朋友
I'm looking for Billy Darley or any of his friends.
西班牙语
"IN SPANISH"
我说我不会讲英文啦 你聋子哦
电影精选列表