弗兰肯斯坦和吉普赛·萝丝远远领先于
Frankenstein and Gipsy Rose taken up a big lead
约翰尼·条子 和 康纳·吉布森
on Johnny Law and Connor Gibson.
那么 我们该怎么做呢 鲍勃?
So, how do we do this, Bob?
你必须以每小时220英里的时速冲过那条沟
You gotta hit the gap at 220 miles an hour.
那儿有一个斜坡
There is a ramp there.
这已经不是第一次有人尝试这么做了
Not the first time this has been tried.
不行 我们只能最高达到每小时200英里
No, we are only calibrated to 200 miles an hour.
别担心 应该能达到220的
Don't worry, should get you up to 220.
以前有人成功冲过去么?
Anyone ever made this jump before?
理论上来说 是可以的
On paper, the math works.
下落的时候情况如何?
What about the landing?
跟你实话实说 那不会容易的
I ain't gonna lie to you, it's gonna be a hard one.
如果你的角度正确 你可能会活下来
If you get your angle right, you might live.
好吧 他妈的真是谢谢你了
Yeah, fuck you very much.
那个操蛋的内奸追上来了
That rat fuck is back.
你这朋克婊♥子♥!
Punk ass bitch!
这招挺有效的
That worked well.
好!
Yeah!
好吧! 我们来搞定这事
Okay! Let's get this done already.
下个路口左转 这座桥离你五英里远
To your next left, the bridge is five miles out.
这是你唯一的机会
This is your only chance.
你喜欢这场表演吗 鲍勃?
You like this play, Bob?
这是你唯一的表演了
It's your only play.
我会在另一边见你
I'll see you on the other side.
你应该下车的 Bexie
You should get out, Bexie.
我们无路可走了
We are at end of the road.
没他妈的门儿
Not fucking happening.
上这辆车的时候 我就把一切都赌进去了
The minute I got in this car with you, I was all in.
所以我们开干吧
So let's do this.
这只是重力的问题
It's just gravity.
我们最高时速是209
We maxed it out at 209.
我在把后挡板卸下来
I'm dropping the tombstone.
加油 冲!
Come on! Come on!
好!
Yes!
好!好!好!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我说了 理论上是可以的
I told you the math worked.
我现在就想给你口了
I could suck you off right now.
刚才看到的 简直难以置信
I can't believe what I just saw.
康纳·吉布森跃过了桥从右后方跟了上来
Connor Gibson jumped the bridge cutting in right back in
这混♥蛋♥真有一套
Motherfucker got game.
来吧 别让我失望 你必须赢得这场比赛
Come on, don't let me down. You have got to win this race.
你男朋友来了
Here comes your boyfriend.
贝克丝 给我接通弗兰克
Bex, patch me through to Frank.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey Frankie.
嘿 康纳 很高兴你能来赴你的命运之约
Hey, Connor, glad you show up for your date with destiny.
我就知道这事会发生在我们俩身上
I knew it would come down to us.
我也没有别的办法了
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我们可以开枪对射 或者赛车
We can start shooting at each other, or we can drive.
你想选哪个?
What do you prefer?
我们赛车吧
Let's drive.
第四关 肉类包装区
Stage four, meat packing district.
拜托! 我们快没时间了 快解决掉他
C'mon! We are running out of time, take him out already.
怎么了?
What's going on?
燃油刻度
FUEL LEVEL
系统指示
SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS
他的燃料电池耗尽了
His fuel cell is empty.
搞什么啊?开快点啊 康纳!
What the fuck? Drive, Connor!
我们没油了
We are out of gas.
燃油管断裂了
The fuel line is ruptured.
不要这样做 你
Don't do it. Just...
掉头走人 赢下比赛就好
Turn around and win your race.
这是死亡飞车比赛 他必须死
This is Death Race. He has to die.
他明白的
He knows it.
这是他的选择
He chose it.
太好了!
Alright!
那是我们的人 派直升机过去
That's our queue, send in the chopper.
已经在路上了
It's already on route.
滚远点
Get the fuck outta here.
我来救你了 简
I got you, I got you, Jane.
终止我们在暗网的直播
Jam the broadcast to the dark web.
但是 现在正是精彩的时候
But, this is good stuff...
按我说的做!切断5分钟
Just do it! Cut it for five minutes.
糟了
Oh shit.
这才是监狱长想要的
This is what the warden wants.
他想让弗兰克死在公众面前
He wants Frank's death on display.
要是让他得逞 我们就会输
We give it to him, we'll lose.
去他妈的
Fuck him.
搞定了 我们走吧!
The job's done, let's go!
慢着
Hold on.
他们派我们两个一起来的?
They send two of us?
为了保险
Insurance.
干的很好 是吧?
Pretty well, huh?
谢谢你的帮忙
And thanks for the assist.
每个人都太关注你了 我才有机会赶过来
Everyone was so focused on you, I flew under the radar.
我们赶紧离开这该死的鬼地方吧
Let's get the fuck out of this shit hole.
弗兰肯斯坦死了 干的漂亮
Frankenstein is dead, job well done.
哦 顺便说一下
Oh and by the way...
我们现在两清了
We are all square now.
20秒钟后我就离开
20 seconds and I'm gone.
康纳 听好了
Connor, listen up.
戴上面具 你现在是弗兰肯斯坦
Put on the mask, become Frankenstein.
混乱王国 永远不会追随康纳·吉布森
The sprawl, will never follow Connor Gibson.
他们追随的是弗兰肯斯坦
They follow Frankenstein.
没有他的话
Without him,
一片混乱
chaos.
让我们结束这场比赛吧 长岛小子
Let's finish this race, Long Beach.
现在 继续直播死亡飞车
Now, put Death Race, back on live.
金伯格肯定会气死的
Goldberg is gonna be pissed.
他往康纳身上赌了太多钱
He put heavy action on Connor.
赢钱容易 输钱也容易
Easily come, easy go.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 瓦伦丁
Fuck you, Valentine.
耶!
Yeah!
耶!
Yeah!
电影精选列表