再见了 混♥蛋♥
Sayonara, motherfucker!
准备开始行动 你能检查一下吗
We're going live. Can you check on it?
十辆车已毁 还剩两辆
Ten cars down, two to go.
这些驾驶员真是疯了
These drivers are crazy.
我还是不明白 为什么这些人都愿意去死呢
I still don't understand why they are so willing to die.
因为所有人都想当上那儿的老大
Because everyone wants to be king of the hill.
已经开始在暗网播放比赛视频了吗 - 是的 监狱长
Is it already streaming on the dark web? - Yes, warden.
正在Freenet I2P匿名网络 Tor网络 上实况直播
It is online in real time on Freenet, I2P, and Tor.
难道没有办法追踪他们的网络运营商 再通过网络攻击把直播关掉吗
There is no way to trace the ISP and shut 'em down with a web based attack?
如果我是国安局的 再给我几个月的时间 也许我能做到吧
If I was the NSA and had a couple months, maybe.
这些家伙是非法的网络武装分子
These guys are illegitimate cyber militia.
加密技术是一流的 十秒钟改变一次
The encryption is first ray, it's bouncing every 10 seconds.
那就切断他们的电力供应
Then kill their power.
他们没有使用外部供电
We don't supply their powering.
他们用的是自己的发电机网络
They are on their own generator grid.
干掉这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Take out this motherfucker.
干得漂亮
Yeah baby!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank!
现在切换到22号♥摄像头
Right now, get us in the 22.
OTP赌博网站那边有消息了么
Any word from the OTP site?
许多人已经下注了 OTP网站和在线投♥注♥金额正在上升
On site and the online waging are up. They are writing a lot of betting slips.
向另一位赛车手投♥注♥了大量现金
The house is banking cash on the secondary racers
还有人连本带利的赌 我们今天玩得有点大
and the parlays, and we are wrecking in some big.
弗兰肯斯坦赢了 可就要赚翻了
Frankenstein wins... There is a payout.
死亡飞车是非法的 现在规模空前的大
Death race is illegal and bigger than ever.
感谢我们的这位疯子弗兰克
Thanks to our resident crazy man Frank.
去他妈的 弗兰肯斯坦
Ah... Fuck Frankenstein,
是你让死亡飞车比赛起死回生
You are the one who resurrected Death race from the dead.
我只是想明白了如何译解卫星信♥号♥♥
I just figured out how to decode the satellite
并通过暗网直播比赛
signals and stream it on the dark web.
因为有了我们 弗兰肯斯坦才得以重生
Frankenstein has been born again, thanks to us.
如果他今晚赢了的话 他就七连胜了
Oh... If he wins tonight, it'll be his the seventh straight.
外面的联络人说我们的利润正在降低
Oh, our contacts on the outside says our margins are dropping
因为没有人愿意给另一方下注
because nobody's taking the other side of the bet.
因为弗兰肯斯坦我们要丢很多钱了
We are losing a lot of money on Frankenstein.
我们得让比赛更加惊险 那些连本带利的赌徒都赚翻了 但是...
We need to spice things up. The parlays are paying off, but...
我们需要一位挑战者
We need a challenger.
特警正在路上 五分钟后抵达
SWAT is on en route, T minus five minutes.
让我们这次彻底终结弗兰肯斯坦和死亡飞车比赛吧
Let's shut Frankenstein and Death race down once and for all.
外面有动静了
We've got some action from the outside.
你不是想刺♥激♥一点么 现在特警来了
You wanted to spice. Say hello to SWAT.
追上 撞烂他们
Let's trace and pinch him.
舔我屌♥吧 弗兰克
Suck my dick, Frankie!
也舔我屌♥ 弗兰克
Same my dick too, Frankie!
他妈的 把他们撞在墙上
Push them into the fucking wall!
来啊
Do it baby!
他妈的
Mother fucker!
想办法出来 - 妈的
Get off the wall! - Damn it!
干掉这混♥蛋♥
Take this motherfucker out!
我选错了司机
I picked the wrong driver!
两张一样 两张八加三张A
Full house. Eight over Aces.
不错 两张九加三张J
Nice. Nines over jacks.
我要把我的钱拿回来
I'd like a shot at getting my money back.
我今晚去你那儿怎么样
Why don't I come to your place later tonight?
说不定我们能再玩玩牌呢
Maybe we can shuffle another deck of cards.
不错啊
Esta bien.
嘿 老大 我这有一位客人
Hey Jefe, I have got a player
想赌点大的
who wants to play some heavy action.
赌特警与弗兰肯斯坦谁会赢
On SWAT vs Frankenstein.
特警? - 特警
SWAT? - SWAT.
他赌多少
Who is gonna play his money?
十万押特警赢 两边可能性持平吧
SWAT for a hundred thousand. Even odds.
我押另外一边吧
My book. I'll fit the odd.
赔率3:1
Three to one,
如果他敢不玩的话
and if he gives you any push back,
就告诉他 墨西哥老犹太说 滚回家跟你妈一起去死吧
tell him that Mexican Jew said, go to hell and take his mom.
希望他收到了上次给他送的枪
I hope they got their last shipment of guns.
现在帮我赢笔钱吧 弗兰克
Now make me some money, Frank.
弗兰肯斯坦 弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein! Frankenstein!
弗兰肯斯坦 弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein! Frankenstein...
前进
Forward.
去左边 安全
To the left. All clear!
一区 安全
Clear, sector one.
突入组 行动
Breach team, move out.
快快快
Go, go, go!
停
Hold up!
看住后面 - 上上
Back it up. - Go, go!
里面有没有摄像头
Tell me we got cameras in there?
有啊 到处都布下了摄像头
Yeah, we have got cameras everywhere.
往左边
Go left.
左边 安全
Left, clear.
往右边
Go right.
右边 安全
Go right, clear.
两位目标 倒下
Two tango down!
二区 请报告
Sector two, report.
收到 指挥部
Copy that Foreman.
队员 继续前进
Spec ops, move.
什么也没有发现
Got eyes on nothing.
耶 他妈的 我们上
Yeah motherfuckers, let's go.
我们赢了
Now we get a little!
监狱长 把你最好的手下都派过来吧
Send me the best you got warden,
我会把他们扒皮
I'll send them back to you skinned,
分尸 掏出内脏 再送回去的
gutted and quartered.
外面的世界可能你能控制 但这是我的地盘
You may be in charge out there, but this is my city.
这里是混乱王国
This is the Sprawl!
避开第一个角落
Get around the first corner.
什么事
Hello?
这消息要是上了明天的华盛顿时报可不太妙
This isn't gonna play well in the Washington Post tomorrow.
我知道 瓦伦丁先生
I know, Mr Valentine.
你也知道国会的人
Well, then you know that I got Congress
逼问我混乱王国的情况 还讨论了一些道德问题
at my ass about the Sprawl and its morality.
弗兰肯斯坦已经失去控制了
Frankenstein is out of control,
他的军队日渐壮大
his legion is growing.
政♥府♥要把监狱控制权收回去
The government is gonna take back my prison
除非我们现在就能搞定弗兰肯斯坦
unless we shut down Frankenstein, and shutting down now!
当我接管维兰德国际的时候
When I took over Weyland International
我接到了一项非常明确的命令
I was tasked with a very specific directive.
清理混乱王国 终结弗兰肯斯坦
Clean up the Sprawl and put an end to Frankenstein.
更重要的是 要取缔死亡飞车
More importantly, Death race.
我们的合同已经签了五年了 我们也往那个
Our contracts up in five years, and we got a
人♥渣♥堆投了不少钱
lot of invest in that human garbage dump.
所以 如果我被迫参加这个国会监督委员会会议
So when I get pulled in to a congressional oversight committee
我要怎么解释给这435位议员听
what should I say to the 435 members of the house?
告诉他们我们正在尽力解决 但是
Well, tell them that we're doing our best, but...
但是什么 我们控制不住这帮神经病罪犯
But what? We can't control a bunch of sociopath gear heads,
弗兰肯斯坦成了传奇人物
and Frankenstein is even more legendary
死亡飞车比赛是非法的?
now the Death Race is illegal?
我能搞定弗兰肯斯坦的 先生 - 真的吗
I can handle Frankenstein, sir. - Really?
因为就我来看
Cause from where I see,
弗兰肯斯坦的所作所为让你看起来像个蠢货
Frankenstein is making you look like a chump.
他手下的人差不多已经算得上一只小型军队了
He's gathering his team amounting what adds up to a small army.
你从外部是搞不定他的
You can't shut him down from the outside.
他只不过是个戴面具的人罢了 谁戴面具都可以
He's just a mask. Anybody can wear the mask.
得让他的追随者 无论是墙内的还是墙外的 看他吃苦头 狠狠的羞辱他一番
His disciples, inside and out, need to see him suffer, humiliate in the feet.
我们得让他死亡飞车比赛时身亡 而且要死的很惨
He needs to die during Death Race, and die bloody.
他要是输掉了死亡飞车比赛 就会丢掉权力
He loses Death Race, he loses his power.
这就是我们夺回监狱控制权的办法
That's how you take back our prison.
你搞定这事 要不然我自己动手
Make it happen or I will.
我现在要告诉你们一些不太妙的消息
What I'm about to feed you is going to taste bitter.
你们会发现自己永远赢不了
You have found yourself in a no win situation.
电影精选列表