我猜你♥爸♥爸信教吧
Son of a preacher man.
算不上信教
Hardly.
我爸是个汽车修理工 一身油污
My old man was a grease monkey in a pair of
他度过美好时光的方式就是 坐在门廊上 喝迪克西啤酒
His idea of a good time was drinking Dixie beer on the porch,
数着萤火虫
and, count the fireflies.
我小时候的大部分时间都呆在
Spent most of my young life in
德克萨斯 斯威特沃特的一个废品回收站
Sweet water, Texas, on a salvage yard.
梅丽是在长岛去世的
Merry, passed away in Long Beach.
所以我就搬去那儿了
So I ended up there.
好消息是
So, the good news is
V8标准变速器正常工作
the V8 standard transmission and it runs,
坏消息是需要换轮胎 刹车
but the bad news is that it needs tires, brakes
发动机要大修 需要燃料电池 装甲 需要武器
and toll engine over haul of it, fuel cell, armor, weapon needed
别扯这些细节了 百事通 重要的是 这车基本上什么部件都缺
Man, don't pull me with it, Lists. Bottom line, it needs everything.
这玩意是什么
What the hell is this thing?
后挡板
Your tombstone.
钛制防弹装甲 保护汽车的燃料电池
Bullet-proof titanium plate, protects your fuel cell.
你找到领航员了么
You got a navigator yet?
他有领航员的
Hell yeah, he does.
我他妈的坐前排
I'm the motherfucker riding shotgun.
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么
The hell you looking at?
我脑子自带防冻剂的
I got anti freeze in my brains.
我们来造这玩意吧
Let's build this shit.
速度计上限已调整至200英里每小时了
The speedometer has been calibrated to 200 miles per hour.
它就这点本事了么
Is that all she's got?
我们来试试看
Let's find out.
死亡飞车比赛的第一天 绕赛道一圈
This Death race, is one lap, one day.
比赛的起点和终点都在飞机场
The race begins and ends at the airfield.
便于加速 障碍很少
Nice speed here, few obstacles.
比赛的第二天 在94号♥州际公路上
Second day, is on Interstate 94.
大部分车会在这一段长赛道上报废
Most of ballistic cars will be taken out on this long stretch here.
小心高速路匪帮 那是他们的地盘
Watch out for the highway gang, this is their turf.
然后 你就进入下一关 "计划"
And then, you hit the projects.
那里是非常凶险的
All kind of bad boys' in there.
你要是活着从那边出来了
You come out of there alive,
就到了肉类包装区
you end up in the Meatpacking District?
就能轻松取胜了
Home free.
驾驶比杀戮更加重要
Driving is more important than killing.
必要的时候才开枪 思考要沉稳 驾驶要迅猛
Shoot only when you must. Think slow, drive fast.
规则1 保住你的小命
Rule no. 1, keep your ass alive.
你真是太猛了
That was incredible.
别他妈的碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
你好
Hi.
你喜欢车么
So you like cars?
喜欢
Yeah.
我喜欢美国肌肉车
I like American muscle.
我有辆车
I had a Vett.
自己改装了一下
Rebuilt it myself.
1970产LT-1引擎
A 1970 LT-1.
很不错啊
Sting ray.
原来很喜欢开着车去拉斯维加斯 在高速上狂奔
Used to love the opener upon highway to Vegas.
油门踩到底 370马力
Paddle to the floor, 370 horses running hard.
霍利&罗切斯特四喉管式化油器
Holley and Rochester Quadrajet Carb
让燃气比恰到好处
getting the mixture just right.
冲力转换
Momentum shift,
别踩刹车 控制稳了
stay off the brakes, get her on her toes.
我的天 要是它会飞就好了
Man, could she fly.
你跟你认识的每个女孩都这样聊天么
How about you talk like this to all your girls?
我在墙外的世界也是一无所有
I got nothing outside these walls.
梅丽是我同那个世界最后的联♥系♥
Merry was my last connection to anything real.
所以她去世之后
So when she died
我做了一个非常糟糕的决定
I made a bad decision.
最后进了这里 我什么事
Wind up here, not caring 'bout anything
什么人 都不在乎了
or anyone.
但是现在
But now...
但是现在?
But now?
我们来找你了
We come for you!
吉布森中士
Sergeant Gibson.
已经很久没有人这么叫过我了
No one has called me that in a long time.
康纳·吉布森 并非我们所认为的那种人
Connor Gibson, is not the man we're coming to know.
他是一位勇士
He is a warrior.
是一位受勋无数 本领高超的勇士
A very decorated and specialized warrior.
因为他为中情局所执行的黑色行动
Known in the shadow world of government
在邪恶的政♥府♥界很有名气
killers for his wet work in the CIA.
杀戮目标人物是他的专长 我就是他的目标
Target and killing is his forte, and I am his mark.
他是遵照维兰德国际的命令来到这里
He is here at the behest of Weyland International.
外面的法♥西♥斯♥分子把他派他过来
Sent here by the fascist from the outside,
因为他们觉得我力量太强大了
because they think I've gained too much power.
他就是政♥府♥的走狗
They fitted him with a strap,
政♥府♥手里的工具
and he hangs around their waist like a hatchet.
终点线会有一架直升机
There is a helicopter ride to freedom,
把你救出去
waiting for him at the finish line.
告诉我 中士
Tell me Sergeant,
我有没有说错
am I wrong?
杀了他
Kill! Kill!
杀了他
Kill him!
吉布森中士
Sergeant Gibson...
叛徒
Betrayer!
允许他参加比赛
Will be allowed to race.
去他妈的 弗兰克 要是他赢了呢
Fuck that Frank? What if he wins?
那他就赢了 这也正是他来的目的
Then he wins! And that his words meant to be.
你是觉得我发现不了吗
Did you think I woudn't find out?
现在告诉我 谁才是藏在面具背后的人
So tell me, who's hiding behind a mask now?
我还是你
Me or you?
我们起点线见
See you on the starting line.
这是真的么
Is it true?
再见 长岛小子
Goodbye, Long Beach.
简 求你别走
Jane please.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your goddamn hands off me!
我还是会给你的车做后勤维护的
I am still one of your pit crew.
我不在乎他们是不是送你进来杀掉弗兰克
I don't care if they have sent you to kill him or not.
他是个骗子 鲍勃
He's a liar, Bob!
为那些达官贵人效劳的
A liar who is working for the
嘿 别说了
Hey, get over it.
他干这行很厉害
He is good for business.
我们得准备好参加比赛
We got a race to get ready for.
头脑保持清醒 犯人
Get your head right, convict.
你的生死存亡取决于此
Your life depends on it.
比赛日 真是漫长啊
We got a long race day... Huh?
准备好了么 他妈的
Are you ready, mother fucker?
我听不见你们 你们这帮娘炮
I can't hear you, you fucking pussies!
选手来了
Here they are!
欢迎观看死亡飞车 终极汽车厮杀比赛
Welcome to Death Race, the ultimate auto carnage.
比赛一天 十一位选手
One day, eleven drivers,
共有四个关卡 250台摄像机同步直播
four stages, and over 250 live cameras...
进展顺利呢 瓦伦丁先生
Just like clockwork, Mr. Valentine.
这是你最后的机会 要么弗兰肯斯坦死 要么你前途完蛋
This is it, last chance. Frankenstein dies or your career dies.
今天晚些时候 弗兰肯斯坦会进尸体袋的
Frankenstein will be in a body bag by day's end.
为了你的前途 我希望结局最好如此
I hope so for your sake.
我现在介绍一下参加本次比赛的男女们吧
Now talk about the bad boys and girls who run this race.
参加了三次比赛的约翰尼·条子 座驾是怪兽级警用巡逻车
Featuring 3 time racer Johnny Law and his monster police cruiser.
他是来保护大家 为大家服务的
He is here to protect and serve.
早上好 混♥蛋♥们
Morning, motherfuckers.
火焰男 参加过两次比赛 座驾是道奇公羊
Two time racer, the Fireman, and his Dodge Ram Hemi.
他的车要驶过你们面前了
His ass is coming through your door.
快来给妈妈我一些爱
Come show momma some love.
女王 玛蒂尔达
The Queen, Matilda The Hun,
座驾是黄色伊克诺莱恩校车
boarding her school bus yellow econoline van.
第一次参加比赛的吉普赛·萝丝 座驾是宝马mini-S
And first timer Gipsy Rose and her bad ass mini cooper S.
恐怕只有他妈妈才会愿意瞧他的脸了
With a face only a mother could love,
电影精选列表