这位是刺猬脸 座驾是大众甲壳虫
here's Pierced-Face and his VW bug.
这位是纳粹混♥蛋♥ 座驾是地狱嗜血卡车
Nazi Bastard and his bloodthirsty truck from hell.
这位是战争循环 座驾是一级方程式赛车
Dirt and his Formula 1 War Cycle,
开得快才能活命
counting on speed to keep him alive.
"活死人"也是老选手了 座驾是"赫克杀手"
Veteran Racer Dead man and his killer hurk.
他可不是来这送死的
He didn't come here to rest in peace.
这位的座驾是丰田赛利卡
Behind the wheel of her Toyota Celica,
她叫克利奥帕特拉 第一次参加比赛
virgin racer Cleopatra.
最后一位
And last, but definitely least,
我们这儿的内奸 吉布森中士 座驾是雪佛兰科迈罗
Our resident rat fuck, Sergeant Gibson and his Camero.
他可是全场人的靶子哟
He has got bulls-eye on his back.
准备好开始咱们的第一次约会么
You ready for our play date?
全场的人都要来杀你了 我的搭档
You got the whole world coming after you my man,
你应该知道这个吧
you know that right?
你走吧 贝克丝 我自己可以的
Take a walk Bexie, I got this.
我是应该这样的
I should.
你是好是坏由不得我来评说
Who am I to judge?
我不是来批评你的
I ain't here to throw shade on you.
你这么做固然有自己的理由
You surely got reasons.
所以咱们说清楚了 我会跟你一起参加比赛的
So, if it's all the same, I'll ride with you.
现在欢迎我们的冠军
Now, give it up for your champion,
赛场归来 七连胜
returning to track after seven straight win,
不死之人
the man who just won't die...
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein!
弗兰克
Frank, baby!
有时候我有一种这样的感觉 弗兰克是在下棋
Sometimes I get the feeling, Frank is playing chess.
而我们这些人都是棋子
And the rest of us are playing checkers.
让她走吧 弗兰克
Let her go, Frank.
她和我们之间的事没有关系
She's got nothing to do with any of this.
确实没有
No,
但她确实能给我提供很不错的保障
but she's a good insurance policy.
让我们看看 你有多冷血吧
Let's see how cold-blooded you are.
送她上车
Put her in the car.
欢迎观看死亡飞车比赛
Welcome to Death Race,
有五千四百万观众 正在暗网上
streaming live on the dark web to over 54 million viewers
通过250部摄像头实况直播
on 250 live camera feeds.
这是终极汽车厮杀比赛 未经剪辑 原始狂野
This is the ultimate vehicular carnage, uncut and totally raw.
第一关 飞机场
Stage one, The airfield.
这胸真假
Fake tits.
比赛结束了真应该好好上她
We should fuck her after the race.
准备大干一场
Let's light this fire.
现在回去 在椅子上
Now go back, and strap your sweet
乖乖坐好
little ass in that chair girl.
哈哈 来吧
Ha-ha! Come on!
伙计 躁动起来吧
Dude, let's get this party started!
一辆挂了 还有十辆
One down, ten to go!
今天咱们赚的估计是最多的了
This is gonna be the biggest payday ever.
贝克丝 帮我个忙
Hey Bexie, do me a favor and
让那些混♥蛋♥别跟在我屁♥股♥后面了
get those motherfuckers off my ass.
那我们开炸吧
Let's blast some shit up!
给我找人 想办法联♥系♥到
Find me someone who can give me
康纳·吉布森
some access on Connor Gibson.
告诉他 我全押他赢了
And tell him I'm all in.
还有九名车手在死亡赛道上
Nine drivers remain here on the Dead lands.
弗兰肯斯坦 康纳·吉布森 和吉普赛·萝丝目前领先
Frankenstein, Connor Gibson and Gipsy Rose, lead the path.
系好安全带 婊♥子♥们 柏油路已经发红了
Buckle up, bitches, the asphalt is running red,
我们这只是热身而已
and we are just getting warmed up.
第二关 死亡之地
Stage two, The dead lands.
耶!
Yeah!
你完蛋了 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
You're going down, you sodomite motherfucker!
把他干掉
Take him out!
操♥你♥妈♥ 火焰男!
Fuck you, Fireman!
耶!
Yeah!
那婊♥子♥死的真可惜啊!
Now that's a waste of some good pussy!
我想不出还有什么更好的表达方式了
I couldn't have said it better myself.
咱们的老大 弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein and the Benedict Arnold himself,
在和康纳·吉布森竞争头名
Connor Gibson, battle for the lead.
吉普赛·萝丝 和 约翰尼·条子 排在前面
Gipsy Rose and Johnny Law hanging around the front of the path.
我们送弗兰克上西天吧
Let's put Frank in a body bag once and for all.
导弹准备
Arming missiles.
让我们看看你男朋友是否下得了手杀你
Let's see if your boyfriend's ready to bury you.
别开火
Don't do it.
别想她了 康纳 那个瘦婊♥子♥再也不会回到你身边了
Let her go, Connor. That skinny bitch ain't never coming back.
我说了 别开火
I said, don't do it.
我就知道
Just what I thought.
去他妈的死鬼
Fucking Los Muertos.
操!
Fuck!
尝尝这个!
Suck on this!
小朋友们 抱紧你们的泰迪!
Hold onto your teddies, bitches!
还有六名车手
Six Death Racers left.
继续!- 我们走!
Go ahead! - Let's go!
谁他妈的开一辆大众巴士参加死亡飞车比赛啊?
Who the hell brings a VW bus in a Death Race?
那你得问这些人♥渣♥们了
You gotta hand it to these degenerates.
他们演的真是一场好戏
They put on a hell of a show.
我们的后挡板快撑不住了
Our tombstone can't hold out much longer.
谁打个911啊?
Somebody call the 911!
甩掉这个疯子
Lose this psychopath.
混♥蛋♥ 你没打中!
Missed motherfucker!
开始钓鱼!
Fish on!
我们被勾住了
We are hooked.
别急 贝克丝 我有个办法了
Hang on, Bexie, I got an idea.
你想干什么呢 混♥蛋♥?
What are you doing, motherfucker?
鱼儿 鱼儿
Yeah, fishy fishy.
出来玩吧
Come out and play.
我♥操♥ 这个叛徒和他的婊♥子♥ 贝克丝
Fuck me, this traitor and his bitch, Bexie,
刚刚把火焰男烧死了
just burnt down the Fireman.
看起来只有五位车手进入了下一关 "计划"
Only five Death Racers left to seem heading to the Projects.
弗兰肯斯坦仍然在最前面 吉普赛·萝丝紧随其后位居第二
Frankenstein is still in the lead, with Gipsy Rose up close second,
康纳·吉布森 在最后一名
And Conor Gibson is behind everyone's dust, dead last.
第三关 计划
Stage three, the Project.
他妈的死亡飞车!
Fucking Death Race!
嘿 你!
Hey, you!
这是你干的吗?
Did you do this?
不 是我们干的!
No, we did!
我已经在这等你很久了
Just the man I was gunning for.
别来无恙啊
How you doing, Wonder Bread?
你这混♥蛋♥
You stupid motherfucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fick ditch, Schwarzer!
我的天 他说什么
Oh, no, he didn't?
他刚刚是不是说了 我认为他会说的那些话?
Did he just say what I think he said?
是的 但是用德语说的
Yeah, but in German.
你和你的婊♥子♥ 开着你们的破车
You and your bitch, brought your shit,
走错了路
to the wrong part of town.
准备开打吧
Get ready to play.
我们得让他改变路线 走桥上
We gotta re-route him over the bridge.
要想赢得比赛 他这绕的太远了
He is too far out to win this race.
我才不跟他通话呢
I'm not telling him.
给我联♥系♥他
Get him on line.
说吧 鲍勃
Talk to me Bob.
你得改变路线 走桥上
We need to re-route you over the bridge.
桥已经断了
The bridge is out.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要让我走那里?
Why the fuck you re routing me there?
你落后太多了 你必须跃过那条沟
You are too far behind, You have to jump the gap.
距离多长 50英尺(15米)?
What are we talking about, like 50 feet?
差不多250英尺(76.2米)
More like 250 feet.
如果你想赢 那是你唯一的机会
That's your only chance if you wanna win.
我必须要赢
I have to win.
没人会为一个纳粹混♥蛋♥和他那可憎的女人喝彩
No one's gonna cite a cheer for Nazi Bastard and his nasty little Fraulein.
我的意思是 这对我们来说不算是个损失
I mean, hu hu, it's not a real loss to the planet earth.
剩下四名车手
Four drivers remain.
电影精选列表