I don't want to. Please. Murray, come on.
好吧
Okay, fine.
这个地方可能有窃听器
This place is probably bugged.
没有窃听器 放心吧 默里
It's not bugged. It's okay, Murray.
如果这件事情暴露了 你会惹上大♥麻♥烦的
You could get in so much trouble if they find out.
谁会找我麻烦 政♥府♥
With who? The government.
我就是政♥府♥
I'm the government.
很疯狂 是吧
Wild, huh?
默里 我没法从头到尾和你解释清楚
Murray, I can't tell you the whole story.
这属于是国家紧急情况 但是
It's kind of a national emergency thing, but...
你得帮我想办法削减财政预算
You've gotta help me cut the budget.
你要削减财政预算
You gotta cut the budget?
是啊 削减大概6.5亿美元吧
Yeah. About $650 million.
你一定饿了吧
You look hungry.
黛安 能麻烦你进来一下吗
Diane, could you come in here for a minute?
看着就好
Just watch.
有什么吩咐 总统先生 请拿两份预算文件的复印件
Yes, Mr. President? Yes, uh, we need two copies of the budget.
还有 你能在餐厅安排双人晚餐吗
And, uh, could you arrange for dinner for two in the dining room?
马上就办 先生
Right away, sir.
另外 我们还有要事要谈 不要让任何人来打扰我们
And we have work to do so we're not to be disturbed.
我明自 先生 对了 还有
I understand, sir. Oh, and, uh....
能否让餐厅准备点新鲜的德式小香肠 再配些辣芥末
Do you think they could, uh, rustle up some fresh bratwurst and some hot mustard?
应该没有问题 非常感谢 黛安
I think that can be arranged. DAVE: Thanks, Diane.
我喜欢德式小香肠 我知道
I love bratwurst. I know.
说真的 戴夫 我已经来回核对过很多次了 简直乱七八糟
Dave, I've been over this a bunch of times. It doesn't add up.
这是谁做的账本 我的公♥司♥要是这么算账生意早就黄了
Who does these books? If I ran my business this way, I'd be out of business.
那我们该怎么做
So, what can we do?
有很多地方可以削减预算 但我不能发号♥施令
I see a lot of places you could save, but I can't make those choices.
我是说 毕竟我不是总统
I'm not the president. I mean....
你知道 我的意思是 我不是假装总统的人
You know, I mean, I'm not, uh, the one, you know, pretending to be the president.
啊
Ah.
我明白
I understand.
那我来试试吧
Let me give it a try.
你来 是啊
You? Yeah.
我来试试吧
Let me try.
好啊 你想试试 是啊
Okay. You want to try? Yeah.
没问题 这里有些资料
All right. All right. Here's something right here.
看看这个
Look at that.
早上好 鲍勃 你怎么样
MAN 1: Good morning, Bob. How are you?
很好
MAN 2: All right.
早上好
Good morning.
德鲁
Drew.
简直太绝妙了
It's a work of art.
看这个 "副总统身陷借贷丑闻" 艾伦 你真是个天才
Look at this. "Vice-president's office linked to S&L scandal." Alan, you're a genius.
我们离成功不远了
We're on our way.
不过 怎么会有这么多摄像机
Say, what's with the cameras?
这次是第一百次内阁会议 非同寻常
Hundredth cabinet meeting. It'll be a nice touch.
哦 对 早上好
Oh, right. MAN 3: Morning.
早上好
ALL: Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 早上好 总统先生
Good morning. ALL: Good morning, Mr. President.
大家都好吗 很好 谢谢你
How is everyone? ALL: Fine, thank you.
很好
DAVE: Good, ahem.
好了 那么在开始之前
Okay. Before we get started, uh...
我想先解决一下预算问题 预算
...I'd like to go over the budget. WOMAN: Budget?
今天有关于预算的内容吗 我记得没有吧
Do we have anything on the budget today? No, I don't think so.
那么 我呢
Now, I, uh....
我想出了一些办法来解决 辛普森·加德纳工程提案中
I think I've found some ways to put back the homeless section...
对无家可归者救济资金的问题
...of the Simpson-Gardner Works Bill.
总统先生 这方面的问题不在您今天的议事日程上
Mr. President, I don't believe that's on your agenda today.
确实不在 这是我临时想到的 鲍勃
No, it's a last minute change, Bob.
那么 目前看来 我们还需要6.5亿美元才能够
Uh, now, uh, the way I see it, we need $650 million in order to, uh...
保留住这个项目
...keep the project.
目前 还是有些预算可以削减下来的
Now, some of this can be done.
只需要对我们的资金管理 没关系
Uh, through simple changes... It's all right.
稍作变动即可
...in our cash management.
比如说
Uh, for example...
根据管理与预算局的报告 我们目前有17家国防承包商
...uh, according to the OMB, we've got, uh, 17 defense contractors...
合同到期却 仍未交货
...who are delinquent in their contracts.
这是真的吗 弗兰克
Uh, now, is this true, Frank?
应该是真的
Uh, I believe so, yes.
所以说 即使他们逾期了
So even though they're late...
我们还是在按时付款给他们吗
...we keep paying them on time?
从某种意义
Well, in a sense....
是的
Yeah.
好的 那么比起掏腰包
Okay, now, instead of giving them money...
去买♥♥他们还未完成的东西
...for something they haven't finished...
我们可以先拿出这些资金 投放在能够生息的
...we could hold back that cash, stick it in interest-bearing...
总统先生
Mr. President.
怎么了
Yes.
没什么
Nothing.
很好
Great.
就像我刚才说的 如果我们留下这些资金
Uh, like I was saying, if we took that cash...
哪怕直接把它存进一个最普通的储蓄账户
...and stuck it in even an ordinary savings account...
每个月都能获得高达2300万美元的利息
...we'd be making $23 million a month in interest.
严格意义上来说 确实如此 但是
Well, technically, that's true, but, uh....
哦
Oh.
我想您是对的
I suppose it's true.
好的
Okay. Okay.
那么 这样就出来2300万美元了
Okay, so that's $23 million...
再乘以12个月
...times 12 months.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
呃
Uh....
可惜 通过资金管理 我们只能筹到目标额度的一半
Unfortunately, money management's only gonna get us halfway to our goal.
为了达到目标金额 我们就不得不
In order to get the rest of the money, we're gonna have...
做出一些艰难的决定了
...to start making some tough choices.
商♥务♥部♥长
Uh, the Commerce Department.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President?
你每年会花费4700万美元进行广♥告♥宣传
Uh, you're spending $47 million on an ad campaign...
以提高消费者对美国汽车业的信心
..."to boost consumer confidence in the American auto industry."
是的 先生
Yes, sir, uh....
宣传的目的在于 提振此前购置汽车的民众
It's designed to bolster individual, uh, confidence...
对于我国汽车行业的信心
...in a previous domestic automotive purchase.
所以我们这4700万美元 只是为了让消费者
So we're spending $47 million so that somebody can feel better...
对他们已经买♥♥过的汽车更有自信
...about a car that they've already bought?
是这样的 没错 但我不会这样形容
Yes, but I wouldn't categorize it that way.
不 我相信这个宣传很重要
No, no, I'm sure that's important...
但我不想告诉一个八岁的孩子 他之所以睡在大道上
...but I don't want to tell some 8-year-old kid he's gotta sleep in the street...
就是因为我们想让大家对自己的车更有自信
...because we want people to feel better about their car.
你想这样告诉那个孩子吗
Do you want to tell him that?
不想 先生
No, sir.
当然不想
No, I sure don't.
当然不想 很好 那么我们现在又有了4700万
DAVE: Of course not. Well, then, that's another 47 million.
这很顺利 我们做得很好 成功就在眼前
So this is good. We're doing good. We're doing real good. We're on our way.
那么 我来把这笔钱加到总帐目上
Okay, let me just add that, uh, to the tally here.
再加上4700万
That'll be plus 47....
九
Nine.
五 往前进一位
Five, carry the one...
一共是6.56亿美元
...makes $656 million...
看来我们可以保住这个项目了
...which means we can keep the program.
谢谢你 先生 感谢你的帮助
MAN 1: Thank you, sir. MAN 2: Thank you for your help.
做得很好
Well done.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
JEFF: Uh, excuse me.
呃
Um....
米切尔夫人 怎么了 杰夫
Mrs. Mitchell. What is it, Jeff?
你绝对不会相信你丈夫刚刚做了什么
You're not gonna believe what your husband just did.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你不能杀一个总统
You can't kill a president.
他不是总统 他只是个普通人
电影精选列表