Morning, ladies. Mr. President.
黛安
Diane.
很高兴见到你 欢迎回来 先生
Good to see you. Well, welcome back, sir.
回来的感觉真好 只是虚惊一场而已 没什么可担心的
Good to be back. Just a false alarm. Nothing to be worried about.
克拉拉啊 早上好 总统先生
Clara. Good morning, Mr. President.
很高兴见到你 你也是 先生
Nice to see you. You too, sir.
活着的感觉真好 是不是 是的 先生
It's good to be alive, isn't it? Yes, sir.
兰迪
Randi.
早上好 总统先生 你真是让我担心死了
Oh, good morning, Mr. President. I was really worried.
我都不知道到底发生了什么
I didn't know what was going on. Heh.
看到你的身体恢复健康 我真是太开心了
I'm so glad that you're feeling better.
为什么没有打给我呢 那个
Why didn't you call me? DAVE: Well, uh....
我真的很担心你 我没事
You really had me worried. I'm fine. Well....
真的担心坏了
RANDI: I was really worried.
她怎么回事 不用管
What's with her? Don't worry.
她只是有点情绪化 对总统的感情很深厚
She's emotional. She's attached to the president.
记住 你就是总统
Remember, you are the president. DAVE: Ah.
好了 我们重新开始工作吧
Okay, let's get back to work.
病假结束了 现在就可以 哇哦
Sick time is done. Let's call the... Whoa.
没什么事 我很好 一切都很好
False alarm. I'm fine. Everything's fine.
他很好
He's okay.
我们再来复习一遍 好吗
BOB: Let's go over it again, huh?
你遇到了一个女孩 爱上了她
You met a girl. You fell in love.
然后我们要一起去度假了 为期一个月
And we're going away on a holiday. For a month.
一个月 对 别再画蛇添足
A month? Right. Don't embellish.
我需要拨九吗
Um, do I need to dial nine?
就在我们刚坐下来的时候
ALICE: As soon as we sat down...
他掏出了这枚戒指 把我激动坏了
...he pulls out this ring and I got so emotional...
以至于不得不让服务员再多拿点餐巾纸来
...that I had to ask the waiter to bring over another napkin.
等我一下
Hang on.
这里是科维克临时工派遣所
Kovic Temps.
嗨 戴夫 你去哪儿了
Oh, hi, Dave. Where are you?
你遇到谁了
You met who?
你要去哪儿
You're going where?
坎昆
Cancun?
那可真是太好了
Oh, I think that's great.
她很特别 美若天仙 简直是个公主
She's very special. She's beautiful. She's a princess.
她真的 真的很有异国情调 摄魂夺魄
She's, uh, really exotic and wonderful. Uh....
她还是 还是玻利尼西亚人
She's, uh.... She's Polynesian.
一半波利尼西亚血统 一半美国血统
Well, half Polynesian and, uh, half American.
是美波人
She's, uh, Amnesian.
挂断
Hang up.
她对王室方面的事比较"看不惯"
Uh, she has a hang-up about the royalty thing.
我让你挂断 等见到她的时候不要说这个
BOB: Hang up the phone. Don't talk about that when you meet her.
我现在得走了 飞机马上起飞了 稍后打给你 再见
I gotta go now. The plane's leaving. Call you later. Bye.
管用了
It worked.
他谈恋爱了
He's in love.
感谢老天
Thank God.
总统仍处在康复期
President continued his convalescence...
今天是他在白宫休养身体的第二天
...resting in the White House for the second day.
他的私人医生宣称他的健康状况非常好
His personal physician pronounced him in perfectly good health.
我给他做了全面的健康检查
I have examined him thoroughly...
很不可思议 他的身体前所未有得健康
...and I don't believe that I have ever seen the president in better shape.
周三时总统就已经能够处理一些官方事务
REPORTER : The president was able to attend to some official business on Wednesday...
并重新开始听取各方面国家要务的简报
...and continues to be briefed on all areas of national concern.
参议院和众议院
The upper house and the lower house.
参议员的任期为六年 众议员的任期则为两年
Senators are elected to six-year terms and congressmen are elected to two.
司法部门呢
Judiciary?
退伍军人事务部门呢
ALAN: Veterans Affairs?
马克·戴维斯 农业部门
Mark Davis. Agriculture.
农业 呃
Agriculture? Uh, uh, uh....
卡 卡 卡夫 梅特卡夫
Cows, cows, calves, Metcalf.
劳伦斯·梅特卡夫 他就坐那儿
Lawrence Metcalf. He's right there.
白宫对总统的健康情况如此有信心
REPORTER : So confident is the White House about the president's recovery...
以至于将副总统派往非洲十二国进行亲善访问
...that the vice-president has been sent on a 12-nation African goodwill tour.
我是记者桑德·瓦诺库尔 从白宫发回报道
This is Sander Vanocur at the White House.
首先要学习的是他的言谈举止
BOB: First thing we'll go over is the mannerisms.
艾伦已经制定好了详细的训练计划
Alan has worked out a sort of training program.
很好 这里是简报室
DAVE: Great. BOB: This is the briefing room.
总统通常会在这里举♥行♥大多数新闻发布会
It's where the president holds most of his press conferences.
刚开始可能会有点不习惯
This may seem a bit strange at first...
不过 就算是非常专业的政♥治♥家也会很难适应
...but, uh, even professional politicians have trouble getting used to the...
提词器 什么
A teleprompter. What?
提词器 现在联着网吗 应该没有
A teleprompter. Is it hooked up? No, I don't think so.
就像刚才说的 没人要求你一夜之间就能成为比尔·米切尔
As I was saying, nobody expects you to be Bill Mitchell overnight.
最重要的是 要记住他平时出场的形象
The most important thing to remember is his general presence.
形象 没错
Presence. Right.
每当米切尔总统站在演讲台前
Now, whenever he stands at a podium...
他总是会把一只手插在外套口袋里
...President Mitchell always has one hand in the pocket of his coat.
那是在新闻发布会上
That's at a press conference.
除此之外 基本都是把双手放演讲台上的
Otherwise, they're almost always on the podium.
这一点我不是很确定
Um, I'm not certain about that.
还记得他在就职典礼上的演讲吗
Remember the convention speech?
一个比以往更为强大的美国
"An America, stronger than the one we were given.
一个比最初更让人自豪的美国
An America, prouder than the one we found."
就放在这儿 除了在说"美国"这个词时
Right on the podium. Except on "America," he points.
真的 表现的太棒了
You know, that is very good.
我很喜欢那场演讲
Oh, I love that speech.
谢谢 是我写的词
Thanks. I wrote it.
是你写的 是的
You did? Yeah.
写得太棒了
It's great.
就在某个地方 有一束遥远的光
"Somewhere, there is a distant light...
指引我们安全渡过这片险滩
...guiding us through this rocky shoal.
美国并不只是我们嘴上说说的一个概念
America isn't what we say here tonight.
而是周日下午时分人们的欢乐与笑脸
It's in the faces and the smiles of a Sunday afternoon.
而是太阳落山之际
It's in the gentle kindness...
一家人聚在厨房♥
...of the family kitchen...
其乐融融的
...as we gather together...
温存时刻
...when the sun goes down."
这支笔可以给我吗
Can I keep this?
我还以为不需要见她 就五分钟
Thought I wasn't gonna see her. ALAN: It's five minutes.
她走进来 你向媒体挥挥手 然后她就离开
She walks in, you wave to the press, she leaves.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 她不会先和我聊聊表亲之类的事吧
The first lady. I mean, uh, couldn't I start with a cousin or something?
她和总统本人很少见面 匆匆一眼而已 她分辨不出来的
She hardly ever sees him. And she'll be so fast that she won't have a chance to tell.
别唧唧歪歪了
Stop whining.
只要你能瞒过她 其他人就更不在话下
If you can convince her, you can convince anybody.
好吧
All right.
我们准备好迎接米切尔夫人了
We're ready for Mrs. Mitchell.
等她一进来 我们就会引你们上阳台
As soon as she comes in, we'll move you out to the balcony.
你只需要说"谢谢你的付出 埃伦"就可以了
All you have to say is, "Thanks for doing this, Ellen."
"谢谢你的付出 埃伦" 就是这样
"Thanks for doing this, Ellen." Exactly.
她不是很喜欢这一类东西 这句话也许能让她心软
She doesn't always like this stuff. It might soften her up.
"谢谢你的付出 埃伦"
"Thanks for doing this, Ellen."
你怎么就不能像其他人一样 直接中风死掉
Why can't you die from a stroke like everybody else?
你在看什么呢
What are you staring at?
那个 米切尔夫人 请到这边来吧
Uh, ah, Mrs. Mitchell, we're gonna do it right out here.
比尔 那女人是谁
Who was she? Bill?
又一位为国捐躯的秘书吗
Another patriotic secretary?
嗯哼
Hmm?
谢谢你的付出 埃伦
Thank you for doing this, Ellen.
去死吧 比尔
Go to hell, Bill.
我想我们现在可以开始了 对了
I think we can get started now. Oh.
告诉你的这两位卑劣小人 接下来一段时间里
You can tell these two pit vipers that this is the last one of these...
我不会再配合你们装样子了
...I'll be doing for a while.
好了
Okay.
你做得很好
You're doing just fine.
挥手
Wave.
总统先生 总统先生
REPORTER 1: Mr. President. REPORTER 2: Mr. President.
总统先生 总统先生
REPORTER 3: Mr. President. REPORTER 4: Mr. President.
总统先生 您感觉如何 很好
Mr. President, how are you feeling? Fine.
很好 准备好回归工作了吗
电影精选列表