《雾水总统》
立正
MAN 1: Ten-hut!
欢迎回来 总统先生
MAN 2: Welcome home, Mr. President.
这边请 总统先生
WOMAN: Over here, Mr. President!
回家的感觉真好
Good to be home.
非常感谢
Thank you.
有什么安排 我们一会再核对一遍
What do you got? BOB: Let's go over it again.
今早我需要先和谁会面
ELLEN: Who do I see first this morning?
11点半 您要接见克伦肖先生
WOMAN: You've got Mr. Crenshaw at 11:30.
我已经分身乏术了 两点半还要见国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的人
I can't do two things at once, you know? I got NSC at 2:30.
那边只需要半小时就够 你是说叙利亚问题
That'll only take half an hour. With Syria?
您明晚还有个电台演讲
You've got that radio address to go over...
在门罗酒店还有一场对法律顾问的演讲
...and the Legal Counsel speech at the Monroe tomorrow night.
门罗酒店 欢迎回来 总统先生
The Monroe? Welcome home, Mr. President.
是的 先生 在门罗酒店
Yes, sir, the Monroe Hotel.
那边有没有给我找好替身
Have you got someone to double for me there?
这件事正在办 先生 很好
ALAN: We're working on it, sir. Good.
这次尽量找个长得像我的人 好吗
Try to find someone who looks like me this time, will you?
上次那个家伙简直是个笑话
That last guy was a joke.
女士们 先生们 他来了
MAN: Ladies and gentlemen, here he is...
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
...the President of the United States.
上帝保佑你 谢谢
DAVE: God bless you. Thank you.
总统先生 欢迎来到杜伦伯格
Welcome to Durenberger's, Mr. President.
谢谢各位
Thank you, one and all.
这么说吧 我见过那么多家分销商
Let me just say, from one chief executive to another...
杜伦伯格社区的雪佛兰堪称是个中翘楚
...that there is no Chevrolet like Durenberger's Community Chevrolet.
总统先生 过奖过奖
Thank you, Mr. President.
妈妈 那不是总统本人吧 我希望不是
Mom, that's not the president, is it? I sure hope not.
我有种感觉 等人们发现买♥♥任何一辆地球风暴系列汽车
I have the feeling that when people find out about the $500 cash rebate...
都能拿到500美元的现金回扣时
...on all Geo Storms and Geo Storm convertibles...
你会比我这个总统还忙
...that you're going to be even busier than I am.
借您吉言了 总统先生
MAN: You said it, Mr. President.
我大可以否决掉辛普森·加德纳这个提案
See, I could veto this Simpson-Gardner thing
只要我想 但我不想这么做
if I wanted to, but I don't want to.
知道我为什么不想吗
Do you know why I don't want to?
这份提案涉及到赞助无家可归者收♥容♥所♥
It's got homeless shelters...
提前教育中心
...Head Start centers...
还有
...and, uh....
热腾腾的午餐
Hot lunches.
还给小孩子们提供热腾腾的午餐
Hot lunches for little kiddies.
要是我毙掉它 民众会觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
If I kill it, I'm gonna look like a prick.
我可不想当这个混♥蛋♥
I don't want to look like a prick.
我希望你们来当这个混♥蛋♥
I want you to look like pricks.
但是 总统先生 我们确实投了反对票
But, sir, we've tried to kill it.
而且是两次
Twice.
可我不这么觉得 霍华德
I don't think so, Howard, no.
如果你要毙掉什么东西 那就是毙掉了
If you'd killed it, it would be dead.
每当我要毙掉什么东西
When I kill something...
它绝对活不到第二天
...it always dies.
难道不是吗 鲍勃 毫无例外
Doesn't it, Bob? Always did.
总统先生 考虑到您妻子一直在致力于收♥容♥所♥工作
Mr. President, with the work your wife has done with the homeless...
我的妻子
My wife.
诺曼
Norman.
我不希望你们这样做是迫于压力
I don't want you to do this because you're forced to.
我希望你们这样做是出于自身意愿
I want you to do this because you want to.
我希望你们这样做是为了做正确的事
I want you to do it because it's the right thing to do.
我希望你们这样做是出于对国家最大利益的考虑
I want you to do it because you're acting in the best interests of your country.
看来就这样了
Well, I think that's it.
就业问题 科维克临时工作派遣
6点30怎么样
MAN: 6:30? DAVE: Oh-ho!
没问题 很好 到时候见
Perfect. Great. I'll see you then.
怎么样 德恩 嗨 一切都好吧 是的
How are you? Dern? Hey. Having fun? Yeah.
很好 很高兴见到你
Yes. Good to see you.
问问我事情办得怎么样
Ask me how I did.
事情办得怎么样 大获成功 是吗 太棒了
How did it go? Yeah? I killed them. Yeah? It was great.
那再来解决一下这里的问题吧 好吧 什么问题
Why don't we see what you can do in here. Okay, what's up?
嘿 你好吗 梅布尔 嗨 珍妮弗
Hey. How are you, Mabel? Hi, Jennifer.
梅布尔说坐公交太远了 珍妮弗的老板又想泡她
Mabel says it's too far on the bus. Jennifer's boss tried to hit on her again.
而萝拉已经在你的办公室里 哭了快一个小时了
And Lola's been in your office crying for almost an hour.
萝拉 出什么事了
Lola, what happened?
科维克先生 这不是我的错 我不是学的IBM计算机吗
Oh, Mr. Kovic, it's not my fault. I learn on the IBM, okay?
是啊 结果他们让我用王氏计算机
Yeah. Then they put me on the Wang.
别担心 我们会想出解决办法的
Don't worry. We'll think of something.
是啊 看来今晚是个不平凡的夜晚
Yeah. So tonight's the big night.
是啊 这是个大秘密 他不会告诉我的
Yeah. It's some big secret. He won't tell me.
就是搞不定
Can't get out of it.
放心 会好起来的 问题会解决的
It's gonna be fine. We're gonna fix it.
亲爱的 打电♥话♥给默里 告诉他我们这就过去 好吗
Honey, call, uh, Murray. Tell him we're on our way, okay?
今天是周三 人人周三都工作 知道吗
It's Wednesday. Everybody works on Wednesday, okay?
能不能借用一下你的 谢了
Can I borrow your...? Thanks.
注册会计师 默里·C·布鲁姆 会计公♥司♥
别哭了 默里
DAVE: Don't cry. Murray.
戴夫 我不能再雇其他人了 真的不能了
Dave, I can't hire anybody else. I can't.
默里 她对IBM计算机的系统非常熟悉
Murray, she flies on an IBM.
我都没有工作派给你之前塞给我的那些人了
I don't have enough work for the people you already gave me.
她有三个孩子 她老公还是个糖尿病患者 是糖尿病吗
She's got three kids. Her husband's a diabetic. Diabetic?
就给她份短期工作也好 单纯的临时工
Just a short-term thing. Straight temp job.
求你了 默里 默里
Please? Murray. Murray.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
DAVE: Thanks.
这样不会有什么问题吧
You feel okay about this?
有问题
Not yet.
会没有的
You will.
想不想去打会儿球
Do you want to go play some ball?
现在是工作日 下午我还有工作呢
It's the middle of the afternoon. I'm working.
我也一样 好了 谢谢你 默里
Me too. Okay, well, um, thanks, Murray.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
访客请注意 这里并不总是那么乱 有时会更乱
再见了 萝拉 凯特 阿德里安娜 帕姆 再见 戴夫
Bye, Lola, Kate, Adriana, Pam. WOMAN: Bye, Dave.
当微风吹拂 小麦飘香
DAVE : And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet.
风姗姗来迟 随雨而至
When the wind comes right behind the...
哈
Aah!
俄克拉荷马州
Rain Oklahoma.
每天夜里我和我的小乖乖
Every night my honey lamb and I.
独自坐着聊聊天 看老鹰
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk.
在天空中慵懒盘旋
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.
我们知道我们属于这片土地
We know we belong to the land.
这片土地广袤无边
And the land we belong to is grand.
当我们大喊
And when we say.
咿哟 阿伊皮奥咿 哇噢
Yeeow! Ayipioeeay, whoo.
我们只是在说 你很棒 俄克拉荷马
We're only saying You're doing fine, Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州
Oklahoma.
俄 克 拉 荷
O-K-L-A-H-O.
马
M-A.
俄克拉荷马州
Oklahoma.
科维克先生吗
Mr. Kovic?
我是美国特勤局的杜安·史蒂文森
I'm Duane Stevenson with the United States Secret Service.
我们是联邦政♥府♥的人
We're with the federal government.
我发誓我以为那项税款扣除是合法的
I... I swear I thought that was a legitimate deduction.
是这样 我是做模仿秀的 那台电视是为了工作使用的
See, I do impersonations, so I use that television with my work.
科维克先生 我们不是为查你的税而来的
Mr. Kovic, we're not here about your taxes.
在某些情况下 为了安全问题
On occasion, for security purposes...
我们特勤局会雇一些人为总统做替身
...the Secret Service hires someone to double for the president...
出席某些公共场合的活动
...at public functions in exposed situations.
政♥府♥需要你的帮助
Your government needs your help.
真的吗
Really?
门罗酒店
不错
I like it.
你看起来和他一模一样
You look just like him.
你真这么觉得
You think? Mm-hm.
还有发色
And the coloring....
发色也很完美 你把他的头发也剪得这么短吗
Coloring is excellent. You really cut his hair this short?
真的完全一样 也没有盖住耳朵 没有
电影精选列表